dcsimg

V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author

I got the first 3 cabinets up in the shop yesterday, one more 4′ section to go. These are all solid pine, I just can’t justify the enormous price for plywood of any kind. The new bandsaw has been great resawing 4/4 material for the cabinet backs. The shop is still a shit mess but once I get some shelves in, things will improve.

I’ve been told I need to go out for a while today. Maybe that has something to do with my 77th birthday tomorrow … hmmm.

Don’t you ever stop overacheiving?…lol. Why don’t you make something lousy for a change? Hahaha.

Happy Birthday!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I have been trying to clean and organize the new shop extension, including storage so, here are some pictures, maybe tomorrow I’ll post some of the new improved and better organized main shop 🙂

Will

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I installed 4 windows in a rental building.
    Nothing to show around.

Doobie

I’ve been told I need to go out for a while today. Maybe that has something to do with my 77th birthday tomorrow … hmmm.

Happy B’Day Peter! 🎂

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Happy Birthday Peter! Enjoy your day!

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Here are some pictures of the cleaner re-organized shop. I do have to get around to documenting it better when I get some time.

Will

Back in the shop today , yikes , someone came into the room , tried to fix the A/C and kind of messed it up even more , it’s a block of ice around the filter
    I have numerous emails and have to fix the pump , looks like it went to fail protection
    Oh well , back to the drawing board 🧐🤔

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Here are some pictures of the cleaner re-organized shop. I do have to get around to documenting it better when I get some time.

Looks like a nice space you have there wbembrid.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Back in the shop today , yikes , someone came into the room , tried to fix the A/C and kind of messed it up even more , it’s a block of ice around the filter
    I have numerous emails and have to fix the pump , looks like it went to fail protection
    Oh well , back to the drawing board 🧐🤔

Not a good way to come back to work.

Yesterday was my first day back work after 2 weeks vacation. There was some changes. I found out 2 people quit and one person retired. It also looks like we are getting new Plant Manager later this year.

Looks nice.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Looks like lots of room for projects. How are you liking the combination planer/jointer?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Man that is a nice size shop , I’m envious of your space 😭😭 LoL
    It’s coming along nicely.

Looks like lots of room for projects. How are you liking the combination planer/jointer?

I am seconding this comment and the question also. I am curious about the combo planer/jointer. One of the things on my radar once I get the electric done to the shop.

Doobie

Looks great! Nice set up.

@GTokley thanks Greg , yeah wasn’t a good start , but it’s coming along ,
    💩 Happens
    Happy to hear that person retired , to bad about the others that left
    Sometimes change is good , and sometimes it can be worse , hopefully it’s better for you guys.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Ended up with a much needed day off due to weather. Got a bunch of bookkeeping and estimating done along with sourcing out some materials. Best part of all was that now I’ve got a bit of time to pole my head I’m around here again!

Hung computer tv monitors today in a commercial office . Also updated some old mounts to be able to swivel left or right .

Always willing to learn .

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@gtokley thanks Greg , yeah wasn’t a good start , but it’s coming along ,
    💩 Happens
    Happy to hear that person retired , to bad about the others that left
    Sometimes change is good , and sometimes it can be worse , hopefully it’s better for you guys.

Your welcome. The person that retired was older lady. She might have 22 year in at our. I don’t thing anyone knew she was going retire. I think you right change is good.

I started my day off cleaning carpets in the rental apartment. Then off to work.

Greg

Got the A/C fixed and working , also doing a complete bake out of the system , taking out the empty Liquid nitrogen tank , will be cleaning up the manifold in ammonium bifluoride then re installing the manifold back to the filling station

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just finished a new snow melt install.

After a couple of days off due to barbiquing and weather, I got window number 3 in today. It was the easiest one yet. To the point I kept looking around wondering what I had missed…lol.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.764 seconds