dcsimg

V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?

This topic contains 350 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Sorpa 6 hours, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 351 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Lets see what your doing on the job site or in the shop.
    Pics are a big plus.

Here’s the old one. https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-37-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, looks like the reward list has gotten quite a bit smaller.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Got the old school threader out, working out of the van.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, looks like the reward list has gotten quite a bit smaller.

Good to see you back, Kyle. Are you back in Edmonton or still on the project in Ft Mac?

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Good to see you back, Kyle. Are you back in Edmonton or still on the project in Ft Mac?

I’m back to working in Edmonton now

Doobie
    Pro

It hasn’t been touched since before Jim left in Feb of last year, but the availability of what is on the list is not always available.

Updates have been posted here by members as to what people have tried to redeem for on the prize list but were told that were no longer available.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/new-bosch-tools-added-or-removed-from-the-redemption-list-part-2/page/4/#post-726287

And this one also…

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-tool-redemption-history-by-btp-members/

Nice to see you post again Kyle. Hope life is treating you well!

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Not too much work today, fixed some siding around a patio door.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Got the third cabinet box together for rerun today. Will start facing them in the morning.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Last week we got an emergency call from an apartment complex. A new driver put the car in drive instead of reverse and punched it. He took out the gas meter, AC condenser, 2 – 4 x 4 posts to barricade the meters and punched the wall in about 6″ Tomorrow, we will reframe the wall and have it inspected so we can finish the siding and drywall on the interior.

This was the second car-hit -building we looked at last week.

Attachments:

CB
    Pro

When you say 4×4 posts, do you mean steel bollards, or 4×4 wooden posts?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Got the third cabinet box together for rerun today. Will start facing them in the morning.

Looking good Ron!

Not much happening today. I worked my first midnight shift in about 9 months last night. It didn’t go to bad. I don’t mine midnight’s. Maybe tomorrow I will get some stuff done in the shop. Girls are gone away for the week so the house pretty quiet.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

When you say 4×4 posts, do you mean steel bollards, or 4×4 wooden posts?

4 x 4 wooden posts. We will be replacing them with steel posts. With any luck we may be replacing about 20 or more guards that have wooden posts with steel posts at this complex.

You have done lots of work there Ron. Keep us up to date as you move the project forward. We admire your work.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hey good to hear from you Kyle
    Is that your van or are you still working for the Same company.

I have been behind on posting and this picture is out of date – but it gives an update. The edition is closed is and the contracting team assisting me is gone, the garage door goes in today. I hope to but in the man door this week and do the siding in my spare time over the next little while. I am planning on dedicating Saturday to wiring the place.

Will

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Working on wiring some pumps today.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Last week we got an emergency call from an apartment complex. A new driver put the car in drive instead of reverse and punched it. He took out the gas meter, AC condenser, 2 – 4 x 4 posts to barricade the meters and punched the wall in about 6″ Tomorrow, we will reframe the wall and have it inspected so we can finish the siding and drywall on the interior.

This was the second car-hit -building we looked at last week.

Yikes , that could probably have been worse i assume ,
    Hopefully nobody was injured

Looks like you have more work on your hands
    Should be much better when you guys replace the wood posts with the metal ones

@ronw nice job on the cabinets Ron
    Is that the position of the boxes , or will that smaller end one be in the middle.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Hey good to hear from you Kyle
    Is that your van or are you still working for the Same company.

It’s just a company van. I’m still with the same company, just doing some different stuff now.

I cut some aluminium screening and hardware cloth for the vents in the skirting and stapled them on the frames. That pretty much completes the north side of the house.

Now just the south side to do. Hopefully an easier job with less obstacles in the way. I have been working on a plan of attack to make us more efficient on that side.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a door with a top light.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 351 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.606 seconds