dcsimg

V-36 What did you do in the shop / site today?

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  RonW 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I was off sick today, but the kitchen was calling my name, so in between resting I got the rest of the space behind the stove finished as well as the caulking done around the backsplash.

Looks good.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I was off sick today, but the kitchen was calling my name, so in between resting I got the rest of the space behind the stove finished as well as the caulking done around the backsplash.

Awesome, I felt like crap today and got nothing useful done.

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I did so finishing and applying numbers on ploy box for my niece last night. I had to take a break and take the girls for ride in the rental van. We had got a rental van while our van was in the body shop getting repaired from when my wife was rear ended. The girls thought we should buy this van as it had heated seats plus a few other options our van didn’t have.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Awesome, I felt like crap today and got nothing useful done.

I’m still hobbling around after surgery, the stitches don’t come out for another week. Arghhh @cmeyer25 the kitchen is looking great. @wbembrid hope you are up and around again soon.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks guys 🙂

@wbembrid hope you feel better soon!

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Spent about three hours chopping wood with my glide this morning for a friend. They got a huge load of dimensional lumber scrap they needed cut to under 18” for their fireplace so I made a TON of sawdust!

I also filed my paperwork with L&I and I am officially a general contractor!!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats!

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I also filed my paperwork with L&I and I am officially a general contractor

congrats charlie – great to hear that.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

Hey that’s great Charlie. A big congratulations to you! 👍

Doobie
    Pro

Finally dealt with finishing a small wall repair job that started months ago and had been put on hood pending no longer being able to work outside. Wifey is happy this little job is finally done.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yesterday I finished the numbers on Ploy box I made for my niece and put another coat of poly on it too.

Greg

I got a video edited and posted. I spent most of the day filling and stabilising some cracks in the maple I have milled up for a TV stand I am building for a neighbour. Nice figure in the wood and once sanded the epoxy will pretty much disappear from sight.

Attachments:

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Finally dealt with finishing a small wall repair job that started months ago and had been put on hood pending no longer being able to work outside. Wifey is happy this little job is finally done.

nice setup Kevin – how do you like the mirka?
    the new festool cyclone is pretty cool – have you looked at it?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I spent most of the day filling and stabilising some cracks in the maple I have milled up for a TV stand

Nice looking wood, that will make a nice TV stand.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

nice setup Kevin – how do you like the mirka?

That Mirka Deros is my favorite sander by far. Way better than its Festool counterpart imo. Lighter, easier to use, and has a greater variable range that is much more aggresive if needed on its highest levels than the Festool.

the new festool cyclone is pretty cool – have you looked at it?

Do you mean that clear tub setup they came out with? If so, I really felt I didn’t need or want it.

Product page link here…..

https://www.festoolproducts.com/festool-204083-ct-cyclone-dust-collection-pre-separator.html

Work on the dressing mirror / jewelry box continues.

Will

Yesterday my wife insisted on a real Christmas tree – it is over 9ft tall.

Will

Doobie
    Pro

Helluva a nice tree there Bill. What species is it?

I was gonna get a real one this year, but then I just couldn’t be bothered. We just put up our artifial tree yesterday and I went and did all the outdoor lights also on a nice day of sunshine on Sunday. Christmas is just around the corner indeed!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I spent the day at home working on our kitchen. My oldest had gotten a new Harry Potter LEGO set for her birthday and didn’t have any classes today so she stayed home with me while her sister and mom went to school.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up our tree Yesterday too, It’s around 4 feet tall,, cute little tree.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)

The topic ‘V-36 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.242 seconds