dcsimg

V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Stopped at Lowe’s for lunch at their contractor appreciation day…they do it up right. Fried chicken, baked beans, potato salad, live band, company reps…

Had a nice chat with the Bosch rep and snagged some freebies.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Stopped at Lowe’s for lunch at their contractor appreciation day…they do it up right. Fried chicken, baked beans, potato salad, live band, company reps…

Wow, that’s nice Chad, congrats on your freebies, baked beans 😮 glad I’m not holding the ladder this afternoon lol

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Wow, that’s nice Chad, congrats on your freebies, baked beans glad I’m not holding the ladder this afternoon lol

LOL – my helper has to agree. Especially since I loaded up on the beans!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Plugging away at glass blowing today, have my music going and headphones on, just to block out the other guys frigging humming

Oh wow you lucky to wear headphone with music or even listen to music at work. It would be nice to listen to music at work.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

today was a rain day, so we got to the job at 7 and watched safety videos in the trailer til about 9 when the rain slowed up to a drizzle then worked til 12 when it started pouring again. then called it a day.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Nice change of scenery being out on the river. Finished most of the framing and started the wiring today.

I will have to take a picture of where we are working. This house is on what is called the Iron Channel . It is a man made channel that connects two large lakes together. It also has a lock in it that they can close if the dam should ever break and contain the water in one lake. I keep wishing I was in one of the boats as they go by.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Wow, that’s nice Chad, congrats on your freebies, baked beans glad I’m not holding the ladder this afternoon lol

One of our lumberyards is having one next week. This one is being catered by a Mexican restaurant. Luckily, it starts at 4, so work will be over.

One of our lumberyards is having one next week. This one is being catered by a Mexican restaurant. Luckily, it starts at 4, so work will be over.

Oh I love Mexican food,
    But yeah gold thing you’ll be finished working

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

sounds like a much better menue than we get at out Lowes contractor apprication days.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice change of scenery being out on the river. Finished most of the framing and started the wiring today.

I will have to take a picture of where we are working. This house is on what is called the Iron Channel . It is a man made channel that connects two large lakes together. It also has a lock in it that they can close if the dam should ever break and contain the water in one lake. I keep wishing I was in one of the boats as they go by.

Sounds like a nice place to be. I know sitting back at lunch and watching the boats go by sure is nice.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

loaded in Helena,mt headed for ft polk,la

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Spent some time this morning with a new drain auger clearing out a clogged commercial kitchen’s garbage disposal line, replaced a door closer that had sprung an oil leak, replaced the rubber feet on a counter top espresso machine, mixed a bunch of gas for the two stroke lawn equipment for my volunteer, did a bunch of finances (now that we’re back from the wedding 😵), and continued working on the shelves for the bathroom I was renovating before vacation.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Going to do some sanding of parts today and maybe start glue up.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Setting wall panels on the next house today. Should have most of the walls up by the end of the day.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Yestersday, I installed these Wild Hog deck railing panels. They have become pretty popular from what I can tell, but this was my first install.

They are available with a powder coated track that is installed in place of the cedar I used, but for this deck, cedar trim was the way to go.

Attachments:

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Yestersday, I installed these Wild Hog deck railing panels. They have become pretty popular from what I can tell, but this was my first install.

They are available with a powder coated track that is installed in place of the cedar I used, but for this deck, cedar trim was the way to go.

The more I see that look the more I like it. Much nicer than the glass panels I see on newer decks, and probably easier to keep clean.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That’s a very nice install. I like the open feel to it, a whole lot better than glass panels.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

sounds like a much better menue than we get at out Lowes contractor apprication days.

Much better than the typical hamburgers and hot dogs routine.

Nice snags Chad. Is that your forst Flexi? You’re gonna like it.

That dust/drilling guide/reference looks interesting. Worthwhile getting you’d say?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I have never seen this type of railing panels here yet. I do like the look of it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

KeeganC
    Pro
    Bloomington, IN

That looks good, really like the black coating on that.

Gutted another bathroom earlier this week while the tile guys are working at the other one. Today mostly running around taking care of a few punch list odds and ends at previous jobs. Also picked up a couple of doors that I installed a couple years ago that the homeowner was going to finish, which never happened, so I’m going to put some finish on them this weekend.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.556 seconds