dcsimg

V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Trimming out windows today.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Putting up ply on the walls and ceiling at the float house. May start laying the floor today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Not sure on the agenda today. We are waiting for the service guy from our communications company to show up. We are upgrading our internet connection from 10 Mbps down/1 up, to 50/50, so they are bringing out a cable modem and hooking it up and taking away the DSL modem.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Not sure on the agenda today. We are waiting for the service guy from our communications company to show up. We are upgrading our internet connection from 10 Mbps down/1 up, to 50/50, so they are bringing out a cable modem and hooking it up and taking away the DSL modem.

Wow, that’s going to be a huge improvement for you. Your YT activities will not take forever anymore.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I like to have better internet speed here. I do have cable internet which fairly new to my area. For the most part it does ok and the price is good.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

You are going to love that. I have DSL at my cabin and other than satellite internet, it is the only option. It is soooooooooo sloooooooow. Have fun with the new speed!

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

You are going to love that. I have DSL at my cabin and other than satellite internet, it is the only option. It is soooooooooo sloooooooow. Have fun with the new speed!

We have fibre service here; the basic is 20Mbps with options up to 1Gbps. I can’t imagine why i would need anything that fast but I guess there is a market.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Another big day today and possibly tomorrow as well with office work, then I can largely get away from my seasonal work and get on with one of my major projects after I do some minor repair jobs needing my attention around the house.

First, there will be a new toilet valve/flapper and shut-off that has been screaming at me for the last two months. Then a minor drywall patch that is ready for sanding and re-painting. A little bit of backyard organizing of my existing lumber piles and general jobsite prep is in order also. Then, I just have to decide which big project to sink my shovel into. Can’t hardly wait, but I gotta finish taking care of my office work first. Aaaargh!

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I made an error in the speeds. It’s 50/5, still, 5x faster than what we had. Seems to be working OK. The uploading to You Tube will be an improvement we will see on the next one, whenever that is.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You wonder what we would all do with internet now days. I know I would be lost for sure.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Been a crazy past 2 weeks but managed to get 3 decks, a footing, and the first floor of a house done, while taking off day after day for surgeries and training lol leave it to my wife to convince me to buy a new house (she’s lucky it’s got a small shop space!) and list ours right in the middle of it all!

Can’t wait for it to all calm down and get back to actual work!

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I spent a little time in the shop fiddling with the slabs. Took a few swipes with the plane here and there and I think everything is going to work out. Just a little adjustment here and there, but it is the moving them around to keep checking that is the hardest part.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Today was mower maintenance day in the shop. Found and repaired a major oil leak that was causing issues.
    The Bosch driver make quick work of getting things apart and back together.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got the majority on the vinyl plank down in the float house. Will finish it up in the morning. Then onto trim.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Put some finishing touches on the dilation chart and a triangle shelf this morning, had a few repairs to do at work, and a bunch of errands, then started setting up the painting station at the end of the day.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Putting up ply on the walls and ceiling at the float house. May start laying the floor today.

Nice to see you’re back on the float house.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m still on the master bath- closet ceilings.
    Had some light boxes in the closet and the beach was beautiful today.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Not sure exactly what a light box is. My guess is that some rope lighting gets added to that. Terminology and methods are certainly different there on the island.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:

Not sure how you think about work with things like that on the beach!
    What happens with the light box?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

and the beach was beautiful today.

Oh that shot of the beach is great. That house is in a great location.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.903 seconds