dcsimg

V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I did outdoor patio tile

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

That looks fantastic Ibrahim, is that water proof membrane? Are you using the typical epoxy for tiling?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Today I worked on a bid for putting up reflected LED strip lighting in a new office space for a friend, had a meeting, replaced a pressurized toilet tank (it wasn’t quite the right size, and needed some modification to the lever mechanism) and spoke with an electrician about our sewage pump setup. That last one looks like it’s going to be a heavy expense…

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today we worked on ceiling joist and light boxes.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Clev08
    Pro

More casing and baseboard today, it’s colonial style so I got to break out the coping saw. Also layed out the pantry shelves and started installing the cleats.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Had one guy trimming at one house yesterday and two guys finishing framing and setting windows in another. I worked with the excavator to strip topsoil on one site so we can start soil corrections today on that house. At the end of the day., I sprayed lacquer on some mill work and bent up a whole pile of flashing for the guys to start siding on one of of the houses. I mixed in as much paperwork as I could also. I got my second plan for the week submitted for permit, 2 to go. Long day.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kurt sounds like your guys are really busy. That’s great news.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ordered my work permit,
    Started the second vacuum bake out of the filling station,
    Then going to the retirement party for the guy I’m working with between 9am and 10:30 then back to testing some bulbs for the detection heads.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Wow that looks really nice.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Today will be a mortise and tenon day; pics later.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Got the rest of the framing done on the deck roof. It turned out OK. Just got the tools put away in time for the rain to start spitting.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

yellaD
    Pro

The coping saw…Sometimes there is no substitute when you want it done right!

I moved my step daughter into her new house over the last 2 days – so I have been a jack of all trades.

Will

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a monster of a door, 106″ X 81 1/2″. French door with sidelights. Very heavy.
    Took me a while until I figured out why I can’t level it with shims.The whole thing/extension was sloped towards the house.
    Not much: 2 1/2 ” for the whole width of door. I’m thinking the whole extension was was sloped a bit over 3″. I forgot to take some pics with the finished job.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I paint install the vanity toilet grout the floor

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Kurt sounds like your guys are really busy. That’s great news.

it seems like all I do is run any more. Trying to get things wrapped up on some jobs so we can start a few more. it is crazy busy and there is no one to hire. this week has been crazy trying to get things done to take a couple days off.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I spent today installing magnetic door catches, sent out a bunch of emails, found out that remote contolled valve I was having issues with the other week just needed to be put back together properly (found out on another forum that I had put the cylinder inside the magnet in upside down!) so I did some crawling to get in there and get that fixed, took apart another pressure assisted flushing toilet and, after running some errands to get, along other things, the epoxy I needed, reattached part of the flange that the tank attaches to. Once that’s cured I’ll be able to see if that was part of the problem the toilet has been having, otherwise, I may need a new toilet…

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Still working on ceiling joist and stuff.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Called in for the work permit, finished the final inspection for the last set of bulbs, sending them to the final assembly dept, then going to be doing some more glass work, plus preparing my nitrogen tanks for next run

And not going to be working this weekend, negotiating the contract that is coming to an end,
    I think the company might have two Russians working for them
    Summeroff and teeoff
    Hoping we can come to an agreement,

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Planning to get some doors assembled today. The parts are all cut so dry fitting and final glue up is all that is needed.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.735 seconds