dcsimg

V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

loaded a load of septic tanks and chambers going to Washington

About darn time you did something. LMAO
    Whats holding the third pallet back from the front up? Looks to be up off the bed of the trailer?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Happy have my work day over and yes the work week. I hate when it seems like every day there seems to be a procedure add to how we do are job. People making decisions that don’t know the job.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got the medicine cabinet for reruns bath finished and installed today. We repurposed a old mirror for the doors that his wife picked up. Also did a little touch up paint in the closet.

Ron

Got the medicine cabinet for reruns bath finished and installed today. We repurposed a old mirror for the doors that his wife picked up. Also did a little touch up paint in the closet.

Nice job Ron,
    Great idea to Re purpose items like that, plenty of storage in the cabinet.

Nice looking bath. Good work gentlemen.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

poured some concrete after we finished a sewer connection.
    we had to cut into the driveway

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

medicine cabinet

Very nice medicine cabinet. That one can hold a lot of meds. Maybe a lot of herbs too.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Nice job as always Ron. Lots of storage in that one.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Very nice. Always nice when you can re purpose something.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Today, we will finish up the porch on one of the houses we are building and get close to finishing the siding.

I am hoping to get started on a kitchen reno so i have something for my guys to do. whis crappy weather has slowed things down from starting this spring. running out of inside work. I know that when things hit, they will hit with a fury.

I have a meeting on a house at noon that I think I will get the go ahead on, we just had to take a look at some numbers and options to get the cost down a little for them.

I need the weather to shape up and dry out so I can get another house in the ground. To keep us busy.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

crappy weather has slowed things down from starting this spring. running out of inside work. I know that when things hit, they will hit with a fury.

Toug when you are making a schedule, promising completion dates based on weather norms and then the weather stops cooperating, can be stressful.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

That looks really nice! And I think the vanity and countertop combination looks really sharp too.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

crappy weather has slowed things down from starting this spring. running out of inside work. I know that when things hit, they will hit with a fury.

Toug when you are making a schedule, promising completion dates based on weather norms and then the weather stops cooperating, can be stressful.

yes, I have a couple of projects I have not even started due to the weather. I have fought to much mud over the years and when you start with it at the beginning of a job, you fight it to the end. I am getting to old for that crap. a couple of weeks now can save a lot of headaches down the road.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks guys.

medicine cabinet

Very nice medicine cabinet. That one can hold a lot of meds. Maybe a lot of herbs too.

I can guarantee it will be full. I’d say lots of herbs.

Ron

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Replacing a door today. Lots of rot, but got it fixed up.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Just had my meeting with a homeowner and go the go ahead to write up the contract for their new house.

that gives us three in the pipe and a fourth and fifth we are working on.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Just had my meeting with a homeowner and go the go ahead to write up the contract for their new house.

that gives us three in the pipe and a fourth and fifth we are working on.

That’s great! Always feels good to have plenty of work lined up.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Got this door all finished up, much better than what we removed!

Doobie

Very nice! 👍

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Oh, wow, what a good looking entrance.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-33 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.587 seconds