dcsimg

V-32 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

Not much today, took the day off,
    Probably just going to try to organize the garage

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am day 3 of fighting a head cold. I am going try to go in the shop and do alittle more organizing. We see how the day goes.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Back at moving more stuff out of the basement. I’m on a roll. Made good progress yesterday, ya just wanna keep on going.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Gonna set some stakes for my new garage today. Probably gonna dig on Wednesday or Thursday.

CRSpecialtiesLLC
    Pro
    New Hartford, IA

Spent the day with my one year old son while my wife was out trying to reclaim her sanity. At one point he was very interesting in the remodeling magazine.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Gonna set some stakes for my new garage today. Probably gonna dig on Wednesday or Thursday.

How big are you making it Warren ?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Is this you own garage?

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

How big are you making it Warren ?

It will be 26×50 attached to the house. Front 1/2 will be for parking two vehicles, back half will be the shop with heated floor (hopefully). Gonna have a 16×8 garage door so that I can park my van in it. Also will have a 5×25 covered area on the side for ladders and such.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Is this you own garage?

Yep, it is on my house. We downsized last year going from 2300 sq ft to about 1450. This house only has a little one car garage about 14×25 that a car wont fit into due to a steel post and also the breaker box. New garage will go on the opposite side, so I am not sure what the old tiny garage will become. Our previous home had a 2 1/2 car attached, and a 24×36 detached, so this will be equivalent to that, with everything attached.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Is this you own garage?

Yep, it is on my house. We downsized last year going from 2300 sq ft to about 1450. This house only has a little one car garage about 14×25 that a car wont fit into due to a steel post and also the breaker box. New garage will go on the opposite side, so I am not sure what the old tiny garage will become. Our previous home had a 2 1/2 car attached, and a 24×36 detached, so this will be equivalent to that, with everything attached.

Oh very nice!! It will be interesting to see this build. After the one we just finished up on the north shore at the Lazy Piggs house.. We had to dig into adobe dirt and the foundation was a 50,000$ gem.. No GC involved. it is what it is, if building in Hawaii was cheap every one would do it. Maybe start a thread on it??

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Hope to see lots of pictures and maybe stop by to see it. Sounds like a nice shop garage.

I made some railing for the split level house we are working on.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hope to see lots of pictures and maybe stop by to see it. Sounds like a nice shop garage.

Very nice looking work RIO,,, That looks like nice wood.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Very nice looking work RIO,,, That looks like nice wood.

Thank you, It is made with Poplar wood. To bad they will paint it.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looking good Ron.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I installed 3 double hung windows and finish the exterior trim

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

had to recharge the ac for apu on the truck today was way low on freon

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not good must have a leak somewhere.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

There could be a leak. I had this problem with wife’s car. Recharged it worked for awhile. Took it the garage and $500.00 later it wasn’t fixed. They figured the problem was a part that was $1500.00. So we decided not fix it as we were planning on get a new vehicle.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well that stinks. It’s always something. Did they find the leak rerun?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@roninohio nice job on the railings

@Masterbosch
    nice job on those windows, I like the trim you built.

@Warren6810
    nice, that’s going to be a nice size, will the front and back part be separated in the garage and parking space? Definitely make a nice size shop,

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V-32 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.892 seconds