dcsimg

V-32 What did you do in the shop / site today?

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  RonW 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Lets see what your doing on the job site or in the shop.
    Pics are a big plus.

Here’s the old one. https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-31-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Clev08
    Pro

Cased all the pocket doors and made stops for transom glass today. After work I sanded and shaped a project for my mother in law.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Building up some load units,
    And a few other jobs today,

Well I have it working

Will

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Finished up the detail carving on a small bowl today. When it is dry enough, it will get a coat of finish.

This afternoon the shop will get a clean up.

Attachments:

https://www.instagram.com/woodiworkshop/

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Building up some load units,
    And a few other jobs today,

That IDH182 just looks mean,,, in a nice way.

Spent some time with my dad cleaning our our warehouse/shop space. We got a dumpster dropped at the back dock and started by dumping 300lb (135kg) rolls of vinyl that have been collecting dust for 30+ years. We have plenty to fill it up with once we get all of them in. unfortunately we don’t have a forklift right now. One fell between the dock and the dumpster and we had to rig it to our chain hoist to get it back up on the dock.

j

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I bet if you put that stuff on Craig’s list someone could use it. May save paying for a dumpster?

Anonymous

Lighting in the bakery and the market part on the old inn job. Talked the building owner into at least letting me put one circuit on an occupancy switch, as the businesses that are going in there are all about being green. He just couldn’t get it. Told him it would be like the bathrooms at Tractor Supply, lights go on when you walk in. After I set it up and he saw how well it worked, wants to do the whole place.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Finished up the detail carving on a small bowl today. When it is dry enough, it will get a coat of finish.

This afternoon the shop will get a clean up.

Looks pretty good Peter. The detail carving in a nice touch.

Happy to have the weekend here and a long weekend too. When to my daughters hockey game tonight. Looking online for carving tools and looking Rental applications. Trying plan what want get done this weekend.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Taxes..yay.

At least it looks like I’m coming out ahead!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

well @ronw finished off the guest bathroom today AWESOME JOB we couldn’t be any happier with it will put pictures on tomorrow

Spent today in a different kind of workshop. Took the grandson ice fishing on Green Bay for whitefish. Smart kid. Picked up the technique right off the bat. Caught our limit of 20 fish. Great day!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today still moving a lot ipe around and got a few sticks down.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Anonymous

Spent today in a different kind of workshop. Took the grandson ice fishing on Green Bay for whitefish. Smart kid. Picked up the technique right off the bat. Caught our limit of 20 fish. Great day!!

Best day of the lot, by far!

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

I bet if you put that stuff on Craig’s list someone could use it. May save paying for a dumpster?

That’s what we thought, we tried offering it for free for almost a year. There are around 18 rolls and I think we gave away 2. Regardless, we have a couple of dumpsters worth of different types of trash to get out.. the rolls of vinyl are just some of it. We have been able to sell and give away a few thousand sq ft of stuff including two steel recycle bins that were the same size as this one.

j

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

After I set it up and he saw how well it worked, wants to do the whole place.

Nothing like a demo to see the benefits.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

That’s always a good day. Ice fishing is something I really miss, not much of it going on where I live now.

https://www.instagram.com/woodiworkshop/

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Got the last of reruns bath finished up. This one is not going to suit everyone’s taste. They had seen one in China. And she really wanted it done just like it. Enough so they purchased most everything in China a brought it back in there luggage. I think it turned out real nice. Here it the vanity.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Doing some testing on the drainage we’ve been installing for the past couple months today. I’ll try to get some pictures up later

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Sitting in the office drinking coffee and working on estimates. I have to head out sometime today and go look at a couple other jobs then I think I will be taking the remainder of the weekend off…except for maybe working in the office for a couple hours lol.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,004 total)

The topic ‘V-32 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 4.411 seconds