dcsimg

V-31 What did you do in the shop site today?

• This topic has 1,000 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by RonW.
Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Got the bath at reruns house painted. Started laying out some bookcases for his office. Then ran almost to Nashville and got 200 board feet of oak for them.

that oak is going to look so good I’m my office

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Spent most of the day sleeping. Every joint hurts along with my stomach & head aching. Thankfully nothing more but I feel like I just got run over. Hope you guys don’t have to deal with this.

Oh no Lon. Sounds like type A flue. I feel for you. My wife had it. Took over a week for her to get to feeling better.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

digging trenches all day long to install leach lines

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Carpenters said that they owe them $17K in extras, and pursuing a lien. Whether they’ve been invoicing them all along for those changes, or just springing that on them now, I don’t know, but there’s definitely fault on both sides.

Who do you believe?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Spent most of the day sleeping. Every joint hurts along with my stomach & head aching. Thankfully nothing more but I feel like I just got run over. Hope you guys don’t have to deal with this.

Sounds like you need the Tammy flu pills. My boy had it with a high fever.

Oh boy Lon, hopefully you start to feel better soon, that is tough. Hang in there.

@ChadM
    that’s a nice looking little compressor, great to see you liking it so much,

@roninohio
    congrats on selling it quickly, that speaks volumes for the work you guys have been doing on the house.

@Sparky603 yeah, that’s just to bad when deals or contracts go sour,
    I’m sure you will have kept a clean slate with the customer. I’m confident that they will be calling you back to finish up

As for me, tough day, my wife had a bad last couple of days at work, and I have been struggling with this first time rotary load unit I’m building.
    Oh well, still could have been worse.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Added some hidden connections and supports to a sculpture and concrete pedestal. Fastened a steel plate to the base as a footing and buried it 2 inches under the decomposed granite surface. The sculpture has 2 connection points for ¼ – 20 threaded rod. We drilled insert holes and cut lengths of rod, installed them in the connection points and set the sculpture in place with the rod inserted into the holes with some spacing material for a tight fit in the connection holes.

j

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was playing with my bandsaw for re-sawing some birdseye maple, it worked really well.

Some nice looking boards. What will you use them for?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

As for me, tough day, my wife had a bad last couple of days at work,

My wife’s having a rough time too lately with a handful of kids in one of her classes getting the better of her. Some of the stories she tells me makes me wanna go hunt down some of these disrespectful little twirps and slap them silly. Makes me angry!

Oh no Lon. Sounds like type A flue. I feel for you. My wife had it. Took over a week for her to get to feeling better.

Hopefully it won’t take a week. Last night was rough. Multiple trips to the throne. I got a flu shot so thought I would be ok. Besides I rarely get sick.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Pretty quiet day here. Still not feeling that great. Spent most of the day on the couch. Watched a movie with kids.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Putting shopping carts away with the skid loader on one of the last snowstorms. to cold to get out.

staker
    Pro

Finished making red pine flooring today, now just to install it.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did a little job today hanging and trimming out 3 interior doors. Got to give my new Flexvolt air compressor a good tryout – very, very happy with it.

Wow you’re in the battery zone now… glad you like it!

staker
    Pro

ChadM wrote:
    Did a little job today hanging and trimming out 3 interior doors. Got to give my new Flexvolt air compressor a good tryout – very, very happy with it.

Wow you’re in the battery zone now… glad you like it!

That’s pretty neat, never new they had battery operated air compressors. I better catch up with the times.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I went up to the north shore today and did some siding on the lazy piggs house.. The rain came as we finished up.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I am building a couple of boxes for a friend’s kid for his comic book collections. Got the pieces cut and glued up today.

Charlie

Instagram

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spent the morning cleaning out and organizing the truck. Have some work coming up at one of the ski resorts, so had to stock it up with some stuff that I don’t normally carry with me, being almost exclusively residential.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Got in a nice 8 hours or so in the shop today. Spent the morning moving things around in order to get to work on a project for the bathroom – a larger wall shelf.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

car maintenance today
    oil change, tire rotation, new rotors and new pads (the previous ones were junk, I’ll return them. I installed this time OEM)

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V-31 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.853 seconds