dcsimg

V-31 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Today I did more work to level out the ceiling and put some batons on the outside.

Nice work on the exterior walls . i really like that look .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I set some tile around this bathtub yesterday…kind of a pain in the butt given the size.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Trying to put some finish on the small gift items for various people for Christmas, my wife keeps adding names and items, the more i make the more she gives away.

Will

Today I did more work to level out the ceiling and put some batons on the outside.

I really like the look of B&B
    Nice work on leveling that ceiling.

@jponto07
    nice job, almost looks like letters with your tile leveling system lol

Pretty cool to have the taps on one side and the spout on the other.

I finished my job on site, and back to building up the control Box
    And starting to build some rudder pedal assemblies, then a few load units.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thank you Sir. It is a common old Hawaii look. I was back at it today.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

got our frame ready to set trusses and the next one dug. footings go in tomorrow.

I ended up moving around a lot of equipment today, trying to get everything put away for winter. I am a little behind.

Hangman
    Pro

Cleaned up after the plumbers that replaced a 50+ year old leaky steam pipe in my bathroom!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

I threw together a quick jig to bevel the top for a small table, as I converted my old one for cutting the spline into picture frames, now where do I store the jig or do I break it back down?

Will

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice work Dirty. It’s a good looking style.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Building more load units today,
    Had the HDH183 Going with a sanding wheel to Polish out for the bearing housing, that’s a fine drill,
    My co worker loves the IDH182.
    Makes easy work of those 3/8 and 1/2 inch bolts

Doobie

Nice work Dirty. It’s a good looking style.

I like that too. Doesn’t have that Swiss look, which I never cared for myself.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

I threw together a quick jig to bevel the top for a small table, as I converted my old one for cutting the spline into picture frames, now where do I store the jig or do I break it back down?

Think part of the answer would be how often you might need it. One option might be the fence clamps from Rockler (I linked a picture).
    This would at least allow you to narrow the width of your jig by a pretty good amount. Just drill a couple holes in the piece that is currently on the right side of the fence for the Rockler clamps. Attach that piece directly to the faux fence from the left side of the jig and it is now at least 75% ‘thinner’.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today i backed out the master bedroom trusses for the tray ceiling.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I set some tile around this bathtub yesterday…kind of a pain in the butt given the size.

I know that is going to be perfect but something like that doesnt seem to be worth the effort of Ramondi system.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I also got a approval on a column and will starting on those..

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Another busy day at work. Four mores left and we will be into Christmas shutdown. We had celebration for a woman is retiring after 41 years. Then after Tonight I got to go my daughters hockey game. It is amazing how well she is doing.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’ve been doing some more rough in work in a luxury high rise building. Installing lots of these big bath tub/shower combos

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Today i backed out the master bedroom trusses for the tray ceiling.

Looking good Dirty.
    They must have some great views from the bedroom to have such large windows.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I’ve got the slabs rough milled finally. I got the shop kinda cleaned up, what a mess. They are just over 3 1/4″ thick (3 3/8″?) so I still have some to go once they are ready. Still too wide for the 12″ thickness planer, but that will be addressed when the time comes too. Also well over length.

I have to go out and shoot some more video and I will get some photos at the same time and post them up later.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I know that is going to be perfect but something like that doesnt seem to be worth the effort of Ramondi system.

You’re not wrong…I’m not good enough to skip the leveling clips. At least I dont think I am! I haven’t ever had any complaints, but I am my own worst critic too.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V-31 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.693 seconds