dcsimg

V-31 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

jponto07 I looked back at the picture Jon, guess it’s a good thing it didn’t grab your ring finger, might have been even worse

The thought definitely crossed my mind…

I’ve never really considered a silicone ring, but I certainly am now!

I have started wearing a silicone ring full time now. You just never know what will happen while working.

I have been wearing one for a couple years, I know a few others who do also. qalo.con I believe

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

jponto07 I looked back at the picture Jon, guess it’s a good thing it didn’t grab your ring finger, might have been even worse

I have started wearing a silicone ring full time now. You just never know what will happen while working.

I have been wearing one for a couple years, I know a few others who do also. qalo.con I believe

Yep that’s the one I wear. Academy sports keeps them in stock.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Unfortunately, you are right @ronw. I ended up ordering one last night..We shall see how it goes!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Didn’t do anything in the shop today but went and got all the materials we are going to need for RonW to remodel are bathroom next week.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well it was nice to spend a full day in the shop today. Will be putting the finish touches on in the morning.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Unfortunately, you are right @ronw. I ended up ordering one last night..We shall see how it goes!

Which ones do you two have? I have a Groove Life ring – and I’ve been pretty happy with it.

Charlie

Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Unfortunately, you are right ronw. I ended up ordering one last night..We shall see how it goes!

Which ones do you two have? I have a Groove Life ring – and I’ve been pretty happy with it.

No idea what it’s called. It a black one. lol
    It’s made by Qalo.

Ron

Attachments:
    Clev08
    Pro

Unfortunately, you are right ronw. I ended up ordering one last night..We shall see how it goes!

It’s made by Qalo.

Looks just like mine but I got the navy one! Most days I forget to put my gold ring back on when I come home from work.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

It’s made by Qalo.

Looks just like mine but I got the navy one! Most days I forget to put my gold ring back on when I come home from work.

It’s the only one I wear now. It’s more comfortable than my old one ever was.

Ron

Traveled to my cabin yesterday. Definitely having a White Christmas here. Not sure what I will be working on in the shop today but I will be making some sawdust someway.

Congratulations Jon,
    You know at the shop, they tell us we should not wear rings or even watches,
    Just because we are sometimes working under the control boxes and they have power to the load units.
    Plus the fast we use the lathe and drill press and other machines band saw and other tools

I actually haven’t had my wedding ring on for years now,
    But I should try to not even wear my watch.

Lol forward to seeing what you think about those rings Jon

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Just threw up some more trim around the house to try and button up all my projects before the inlaws show up this evening lol.

Apparently I work a lot better at home when I’m under pressure. Between Christmas approaching and the baby coming any time now, I’ve gotten more done in the past week then past 2 months here. Always seem to find an excuse not to work when I get home.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Ran into an old friend on a job site. Sven called me to do a hook up for one of his shutters. on Wednesday.

Doobie

I stopped wearing a traditional watch years ago and bought of of these carabiner watches from LV that I keep hooked to one of my pant’s belt loops. Have had it for at least five years and haven’t even yad to change the batteries. The paint is mostly worn off now though.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.aspx?p=69765&cat=2,40725,45454

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ran into an old friend on a job site. Sven called me to do a hook up for one of his shutters. on Wednesday.

We haven’t heard from Sven in quite a while. Hope he’s doing alright.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I stopped wearing a traditional watch years ago and bought of of these carabiner watches from LV that I keep hooked to one of my pant’s belt loops. Have had it for at least five years and haven’t even yad to change the batteries. The paint is mostly worn off now though.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.aspx?p=69765&cat=2,40725,45454

That’s a good idea Kevin, thanks, I’ll be to check those out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had thoughts of doing the water pump in my truck, but dealing with the snow is enough to focus on today.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Blew out a bunch of snow as we got hammered with it overnight. The drive belt for the auger of the blower finally kicked the bucket, so I spent a while in the shop with the blower in there taking off both belts. You have to pretty much split the machine in half to get them off. I still don’t understand why they make a wear item so inaccessible. I took both belts off and will change the one that drives the wheels too as they are such a pain to get to. Hope the snow holds off until I get it back together. Of course, there is no getting parts on Christmas day.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Blew out a bunch of snow as we got hammered with it overnight. The drive belt for the auger of the blower finally kicked the bucket, so I spent a while in the shop with the blower in there taking off both belts. You have to pretty much split the machine in half to get them off. I still don’t understand why they make a wear item so inaccessible. I took both belts off and will change the one that drives the wheels too as they are such a pain to get to. Hope the snow holds off until I get it back together. Of course, there is no getting parts on Christmas day.

Murphy’s Law, right?

Just finished clearing snow here, too. What a royal pain.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I actually haven’t had my wedding ring on for years now,

I haven’t wore mine in years either,,,

How is he doing???

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V-31 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.853 seconds