dcsimg

V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yesterday nothing rain all day cold. Today I’ll be out in the garge listening to football and working on the cars, have to cure a brake squeal in the Hornet.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Put some stuff out to the road and brought a load of stuff of my Mom’s home.

@hojo04
    Check your PMs.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I wrapped up this chimney job on Friday. It was a simple strip and rebuild.

After pulling all of the siding “shards” I installed a WRB and a rain screen as I did on the front of the home a couple weeks ago. The siding went up quickly after that!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

After pulling all of the siding “shards” I installed a WRB and a rain screen as I did on the front of the home a couple weeks ago. The siding went up quickly after that!

That came out great Jon,

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I plane and ripped couple boards into trim for a exterior door.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

spent yesterday volunteering at a homeless warming station they’re building. place used to be an old butcher shop and was in very bad shape so they had to gut and replace everything. i was on taping duty all day

Swung the maul and busted up a few rounds of firewood and stacked it. Just took it easy and got the muscles moving.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today I’m going to do some tool organizing. I have some empty Dewalt and Ridgid boxxes to fill up.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I cleaned the garage enough to get the boat put away for winter, got a load of scrap metal ready to take to the recycler , cleaned the gutters, cleaned up leaves. Still haven’t got the stupid Christmas lights up. Just not enough hours.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Replaced the brake springs in one of the cars chasing down a brake squeal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Finished up a bunch of small projects in the shop for Christmas. I am ahead of things so hopefully no last minute requests.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I spent all of yesterday ripping sticks for birdhouses .I have a few more hours to go and then the race is on to get as many built as I can in a week . 🙂

Building a control Box assembly,
    Think I will bring in my IDH182 tomorrow,

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

I spent all of yesterday ripping sticks for birdhouses .I have a few more hours to go and then the race is on to get as many built as I can in a week . 🙂

We all can’t wait to see your work! How’s the reno going? It’s definitely hard to make progress on other stuff when the xmas rush hits I imagine.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@hojo04 Please make sure that posts are relevant to the discussion. Happy your Mom got her stuff, but the community isn’t really interested. Sometimes it is just better to watch for some time until you get the flavor of the place before posting.

Pleaser restrict your posts and comments to more pertinent construction topics.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Doobie

So is that cladding over brick?

And what is WRB?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

In the office this morning working on a few estimates then I am heading out around lunchtime to go look at a couple more jobs. Been getting a lot of tire kickers but also a good deal of serious inquiries – I am scheduling jobs for about 2 months out so far so I can’t complain.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Off Sunday laying a bead. Good thing there is tooling after! Loving this new Beadscope360 nozzle that is brand new on the market! Nothing like it around and only one other supplier Albion Engineering offering it!

-Great line of sight for the bead
    -easy to hit hard to reach areas

Makita and Milwaukee may have the best cordless guns out there but don’t get fooled and know Albion Engineering is the forefront of the caulking/sealant market!

http://www.instagram.com/p/BcRwz5cjeYy/?hl=en&taken-by=hardworkcanada

A Working Pro since 2004

Well, I went out around to the place where a log is sitting and waiting for me (ash) to mill up. They have a machine there digging things up and getting the lot prepared for a home to come in and it’s supposed to pull the log to where I can work on it safely. That didn’t get done but I spent the day on the end of a rake and shovel (the theme of this year) helping out where I could to get the site done. 8″ from the end of one section the guy was digging, a water line came up to within a foot of the surface and he tagged that. He also hit the same phone line twice as it was put in on a meandering route that made no sense what so ever. Not the operators fault at all. The plumbing system in the park was put in years ago by a couple of drunk guys and is totally stupid the way it is run. By all accounts the water line was found and he was well enough away from it, but for some reason there was a big jog in it and it came over and up in a weird manner. The park maintenance guy had his hands full repairing septic lines that were put in in the same haphazard way. They were in sections not joined properly with big dips and the slopes all wrong too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Took advantage of a warm day here and got the first coat of drywall tape and mud done in the kitchen. We took out the old oil Furnas and put in a new gas one. Been waiting for weeks on the gas company. Finally got the gas line run and meter base . Just waiting on the meter now. Going to get really cold Wednesday so I sure hope it gets done.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.761 seconds