dcsimg

V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am organizing the tool room and putting some of them away

I think your missing one Ibrahim…… ; )

Great collection there! Thanks for sharing!

Chris I think you’re right. LOL Masterbosch Very nice collection of Bosch tools. Looks like you have the whole line.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That is just an amazing collection of boxes.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Not much woodworking for me lately. Traveled 600 miles round trip on Saturday to pick up the venison from my deer. Have a bunch of small projects to work on this Thanksgiving weekend for Christmas. Looking forward to that.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Another day, another trailer load of wood split. This time all ash, which can be a dream to split, or a nightmare.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:

Back in my department, feeling better to be building simulators again,
    Built and oxygen panel with regulators and gauges
    See what tomorrow gives.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Stripped and pinned our last footing of the year, then went and started some bulkheading.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

More baseboard trim today – really getting frustrated with walls that are so far out of plumb that it makes fitting the trim a real painful task.
    3/8″ out of plum from the floor to the top of the baseboard, yeah – that bullnose corner is gonna be a whole lot of fun…..

mtroads Wow…3/8” out over what, 4 inches or so? Does the wall look like its going to fall over? If that degree of error continues over the whole height of the wall, the top of the wall would be around 9 inches out of plane!

Jon,
    It is not the entire wall (this appears to be an addition on the living room side of the master bedroom – just to the left to the entry to the master bedroom. Guess they wanted some linen shelving there – about 38″ wide, 21″ deep), where the drywall is bowed out of plumb at the bottom.
    About 8″ from the floor and up – wall is plumb, but that doesn’t make installing the baseboard very easy, especially with the two corners of that linen closet in the living room side are the corners that are bullnosed.

It kind of sounds like they drywalled over something…

That would be my guess. Probably framed it in quick without checking things – then drywall was installed on top with no thought to the consequences.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Very nice collection right there… {eyes glazed over}.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I hooked up a hot tub for a customer and installed a surge protector in his panel. Than added an outlet in a kitcen for a customer.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Another day, another trailer load of wood split. This time all ash, which can be a dream to split, or a nightmare.

A nice load of wood. I didn’t know ash could be hard to to split. It has been a long time since I split and firewood.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I seem to do a lot of mocking things up at this job??? Here’s a mocked up column and I will mock uo one with a smaller base next to it because the aritcy really doesn’t know what he wants till he see it.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I seem to do a lot of mocking things up at this job??? Here’s a mocked up column and I will mock uo one with a smaller base next to it because the aritcy really doesn’t know what he wants till he see it.

Nice looking column. Lots of detail.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice looking column. Lots of detail.

It took some time to build it up to that size and mill all the wood for the collars on it. Get everything all looking good.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I grout backsplash and grout the gray floors and walls

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

I would like to see the other one also, , but I tell you right now, it’s going to be very hard to beat this one, came out great, love the details and I think you nailed it with the scale of the top and bottom portions. Nice work, I guess it all gets painted up?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A nice load of wood. I didn’t know ash could be hard to to split. It has been a long time since I split and firewood.

It can be a dream to split. Until you get into some crotch wood, or a branch, or knot or a twist. I have wound up full swing and have had the 6 lb. maul literally bounce off the wood.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

The column looks sweet @DirtyWhiteBoy! I like it the way it is.

I spent the last few days hacking up some trusses…don’t try that at home folks.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Lots of running around today dropping off and picking up equipment that needed repairimg. I also spent some time installing a new exterior outlet (the box was already wired up, just needed the receptacle and a weather proof cover) and then hanging more Christmas lights around the church. This is the first year I’ve spent any time doing that, but it’s made a big difference.

Charlie

Instagram

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Continued framing on a reno we’ve been bouncing around on, and we’re getting back to the custom house on web Wednesday or Thursday.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I tore off the old leaky dormer yesterday and adding a new dormer for a new bathroom off the master bedroom .

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.392 seconds