dcsimg

V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I got all the wood in the yard cut and split today and the yard raked up. Today they also felled a few more trees so I have to start all over again. 2 of the trees in the back of my yard finally got done. They are where we want to stack wood. Unfortunately, they had to fall them into the river. I don’t know if I will be able to retrieve them. I may give it a shot getting the butt ends after things freeze up, but for now, they are no longer threatening to fall on the shop.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

fixed a couple of sinks at my fathers today. He had one installed by an “handyman” in the area. It amazes me at what they do. unsupported pipe and backwards joints.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Formed and poured another footing, as well as some boring paper work.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

two of the boys were framing walls at a bathroom reno

the rest of us were working on finishing touches on the big reno were just about wrapped on.

one thing that was never decided on was a mantle design for the big project, so im going to be putting together some sketches for the home owner to look at

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Installed a 4′ wide x 7′ tall french interior door today. Cool house, all interior doors are 7 ft, all exterior doors 8′ 2.25″ thick

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I added an A/c circuit, disconnect and service outlet for a new condenser unit for a HVAC contract that we work with.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I drove almost 2 hours each way to pick up some crown molding for an upcoming project…had I planned a bit better, I could have had it sent to me, but I failed to order it soon enough. It was a long trip, but look at the stock they keep!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

It was a long trip, but look at the stock they keep!

Judging by the aisle lettering, that place must have a huge amount of lukber selection if it’s primarily lumber. Do they carry lots of exotics too?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It was a long trip, but look at the stock they keep!

Judging by the aisle lettering, that place must have a huge amount of lukber selection if it’s primarily lumber. Do they carry lots of exotics too?

Its ALL lumber! This place is a millwork manufacturer..doors, trim, stair case parts, etc. Its kind of insane how much they stock there. The company owns an large campus ( I guess you’d call it that) with several huge buildings for various parts of the business. Some for manufacturing, others for storage/display.

Jon P.
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This morning we tore it off and did a lap detail to it,,,, we liked it too. the Arichy not so much,,,,

So we will take it off and do it a third time,,,,,

Never crazy about doing my work multiple times. What does the architect want to see?

That guy was on the site today and he wants to see less exposure,, he’s really not sure how much so the Dutch gable ends are on hold for now…

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

This morning we tore it off and did a lap detail to it,,,, we liked it too. the Arichy not so much,,,,

So we will take it off and do it a third time,,,,,

Never crazy about doing my work multiple times. What does the architect want to see?

That guy was on the site today and he wants to see less exposure,, he’s really not sure how much so the Dutch gable ends are on hold for now…

The architect doesn’t like it, yet doesn’t have a solution…hmm. I’ve never known an architect to not have an opinion!

Jon P.
    Instagram

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Did 5 bags of leaves and a pile of acorns.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

worked with my friend on his pool automation system

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Did get done what I wanted to do today. As my appointment took longer then expected. Hope to get some stuff done over the weekend.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Worked on the tow truck while the weather was nice. Had to mount some new equipment and needed to drill mounting holes in the bed, broke out the 18V Bosch drill. Went through the diamond plate nicely.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Come on man at least post a pic or something. This really has nothing to do with the job site or in the shop!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Come on man at least post a pic or something. This really has nothing to do with the job site or in the shop!

Ditto to that! Those jobs are of interest to squirrels and chipmunks only.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

@hojo04
    I completely agree here…let’s make sure what we post is appropriate and not just for the sake of posting something.

Jon P.
    Instagram

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I drove almost 2 hours each way to pick up some crown molding for an upcoming project…had I planned a bit better, I could have had it sent to me, but I failed to order it soon enough. It was a long trip, but look at the stock they keep!

Kinda looks like where I go. I am in total awww when I go there. A little over a hour drive for me but they have everything and good prices and excellent quality .
    https://www.bairdbrothers.com/gallery/facility.aspx

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Just a small amount of mudding today – unless my wife can come up with some other projects for me around the house lol

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.636 seconds