dcsimg

V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Working on making some transitions and trim for the laminate flooring in the house. Pieces that they don’t sell to fit all the needs. 🙂

Fortunately I have a pretty nice stock of Black Walnut and a stain that matches the flooring quite well.

Cooper (our grand-puppy) seems to thing the new floor is ‘ok’, but he still prefers the rug. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I wrapped up a Murphy bed build today..built to match the existing cabinetry.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s super nice!! That must be Murphy’s room.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Took all day over at my in-laws place configuring their android set top box. Had to put a fork of Kodi on it and install all the addons and get it configured. What a chore!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That’s super nice!! That must be Murphy’s room.

Nope, just a bed that folds into the wall.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Very cool @jponto07! Ironically we just pulled one out of our current remodel. It was a nice quality piece…I don’t think anyone ever even slept in it.

I didn’t run this today…but last week I spent 2 straight days on it demoing a crap load of tile…prob 1500 plus sq. Ft. Then a few days on a big Husvarna grinder removing the hard thinset left!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Ok, so we got the floor joists and beams installed yesterday, and today we got the floor sheathing installed, plus our longest exterior wall on this floor. Hope to have most of the main floor framed tomorrow 👍

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I could read your To Do List. I kinda impressed it is with pen & paper.

There’s nothing that replaces the feeling for me of actually crossing things off a list like that. One of my little joys in life.

I know the feeling. I use app on my phone/computer which allows me to do the same thing. I can’t lose these list. LOL!!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That turned out real nice. Did you do the finish as well?

Working on making some transitions and trim for the laminate flooring in the house. Pieces that they don’t sell to fit all the needs. 🙂

Fortunately I have a pretty nice stock of Black Walnut and a stain that matches the flooring quite well.

Cooper (our grand-puppy) seems to thing the new floor is ‘ok’, but he still prefers the rug. 🙂

That laminate floor looks like it is a very nice quality, definitely 12 ml or thicker? Has a nice look to it (love the dog)

@jponto07
    wow, that’s a very nice job on the Murphy bed, it looks huge, Queen or king size, looks great

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

working on building envelope in downtown Toronto. Have to mess around with the different rigging arms to get access by suspended access.

A Working Pro since 2004

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Don’t you just hate that? Pieces you need to make the job look good are not available. Good thing you have the skills to do it.

Very nice! Great work on the ceiling, too.

Curious about the handle placement on the lower false drawer fronts?

Ok, so we got the floor joists and beams installed yesterday, and today we got the floor sheathing installed, plus our longest exterior wall on this floor. Hope to have most of the main floor framed tomorrow 👍

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics, Adam, Beautiful location and looks like a very large home.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

working on building envelope in downtown Toronto. Have to mess around with the different rigging arms to get access by suspended access.

Be careful up there Chris. Kinda cool to be working up so high. Bet there is some wind.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice looking work Jon.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That turned out real nice. Did you do the finish as well?

Yes! The customer wanted to match the existing cabinetry (which is only about 6months old), So I applied a few cabinet doors to the wall to create a headboard look.

jponto07 wow, that’s a very nice job on the Murphy bed, it looks huge, Queen or king size, looks great

Thanks! Its a queen size bed. It looks huge in the pictures because it folds down horizontally rather than vertically like most do.

Nice looking work Jon.

Thanks!

Jon P.
    Instagram

@jponto07 ah that’s why it gives the illusion of being more like a king size,

Super nice job,

In the aims department, making detection head capsules,

Doobie

Very nice Jon. You do nice work man. Does it have the spring load Murphy hardware? Or is just gravity dropped?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Very nice Jon. You do nice work man. Does it have the spring load Murphy hardware? Or is just gravity dropped?

Thanks Kevin! It uses pneumatic shocks actually. Properly positioned, they slow the speed of the bed dropping and keep it upright as well. The homeowner was freaking out after I hooked the shocks up and before any paneling was completed…they are so strong without the weight that they nearly rip themselves out of your hands! Once the doors, plywood and mattress were installed, it counterbalanced nicely.

Jon P.
    Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I cleared out a bunch of junk from the lower bathroom in one of the buildings around here. I’m gearing up for a pretty comprehensive bathroom renovation for the group that used the building, and the first round of improvements is to put in a bunch of shelving for storage. That involved having our IT guy come and change the server cabinet out for a much smaller one and mount it up high, and then yesterday I spent a couple of hours clearing out a bunch of accumulated junk and relocating a big cabinet to the upstairs office area. Eventually I’ll be putting in new flooring, a new toilet and vanity, so the place is going to look so much better. But it’ll be little steps at a time.

Charlie

Instagram

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got a big dent in the wood pile. Another couple days should do it. Not bad for having 2 days off of it. Just in time for the fellers to come soon and get me twice as much. There are a couple of big walnut trees that I am determined to make some slabs from. Might be an interesting project I have in mind.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V-30 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.436 seconds