dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 975 total)
  • Author

Been watching these on multiple sites waiting for a decent sale. Watch and wait no more !

Congratulations , nice score , I definitely would like to get a few of those higher amp batteries.
    I bet they will give you lots of runtime , what will you be using them in

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

The 12v recip for sure and I may use one in the GLI300. That would give it a stable base to stand up and should last forever on a charge

The 12v recip for sure and I may use one in the GLI300. That would give it a stable base to stand up and should last forever on a charge

Ah yes , that’s a good idea , I just sold my old 12 volt PS30 and PS40 with the original batteries , I think they were the 1.3 amps , now I just have the 12 volt 3/8 impact and the jigsaw , plus 2 of the FL12S
    i definitely want to get one of those lights you have eventually
    I have to say , those Bosch battery holders I bought from your son are pretty good , use them all the time 👍

Well infact the Ryobi and Ego ones are great also

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I have to say , those Bosch battery holders I bought from your son are pretty good , use them all the time

Good to know they are still working out for you. If ever you need something else just let me know, or contact my son directly

I have to say , those Bosch battery holders I bought from your son are pretty good , use them all the time

Good to know they are still working out for you. If ever you need something else just let me know, or contact my son directly

Yeah thanks , most definitely will , we have each other contact information , oh yeah thanks for the link last time for the contest.

By the way , how’s your son’s house and shop , have you guys done anything else to it.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

By the way , how’s your son’s house and shop , have you guys done anything else to it.

He’s been real busy on his house, shop and garden. He quit his day job and had intentions of “taking the summer off”. LOL. He had a small plumbing leak that turned out into tearing his house up! It was all copper.. but the idiots that did it used galvanized clamps and strapping all over. Everywhere was full of corrosion, and or pin holes, along with some seriously hacked floor joists. After that nightmare he decided to do some work in the bathroom…adding an outlet and fresh paint, that turned into 3/4 full remodel, complete rewire, switches, outlets,light fixtures, toilet, vanity, sink, he built a medicine cabinet to fit in the wall rather than surface mount so some altering of framing and sheetrock repair, primer, paint.

Been watching these on multiple sites waiting for a decent sale. Watch and wait no more !

Well that’s not fair. Where are they for a decent price?

CPO

Thanks for posting this…I have been wanting to pick up a couple of these for my Flexi. I would prefer a slightly bigger battery for it vs the cylinder style.

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice score.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sprokitz wrote:
    redwood wrote:
    Sprokitz wrote:

Well that’s not fair. Where are they for a decent price?

CPO

Thanks for posting this…I have been wanting to pick up a couple of these for my Flexi. I would prefer a slightly bigger battery for it vs the cylinder style.

I did not realize that Bosch and others had come out with a 6.0ah battery in their 12v line. You learn something new everyday I guess.

He’s been real busy on his house, shop and garden. He quit his day job and had intentions of “taking the summer off”. LOL. He had a small plumbing leak that turned out into tearing his house up! It was all copper.. but the idiots that did it used galvanized clamps and strapping all over. Everywhere was full of corrosion, and or pin holes, along with some seriously hacked floor joists. After that nightmare he decided to do some work in the bathroom…adding an outlet and fresh paint, that turned into 3/4 full remodel, complete rewire, switches, outlets,light fixtures, toilet, vanity, sink, he built a medicine cabinet to fit in the wall rather than surface mount so some altering of framing and sheetrock repair, primer, paint.

oof , that sounds like a small nightmare , hopefully he’s getting to the end of it , have you been helping him out for the projects , or you just to busy yourself . I bet that vanity must look great ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

have you been helping him out for the projects , or you just to busy yourself

Mostly tele-help and lots of emails with pics. He’s a bit too far to just swing by and lend a hand.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My order for the cordless M18 OMT arrived, with a free 2ah battery.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got some SDS Plus bits for Rotary hammer the other day. These just some cheap bits to get me start and to see what I need going forward. I don’t much about

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

My order for the cordless M18 OMT arrived, with a free 2ah battery.

Congratulations , just don’t get those speed and locking mechanism confused lol

I got some SDS Plus bits for Rotary hammer the other day. These just some cheap bits to get me start and to see what I need going forward. I don’t much about

Congrats , I remember Kevin mentioned about the expense of buying bits for the rotary hammer , definitely adds up quickly , I think I spent easy 4 t 5 hundred bucks so far , just the Bosch spade bit was 100 bucks

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.319 seconds