dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This grinder SOLVES the NUMBER 1 PET PEEVE!

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here’s a new product that looks handy

What Is a CLIP IT?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ryobi Link Modular Storage System | KISS PACKOUT GOODBYE!!!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”FIRST LOOK: Ryobi Link Modular Storage System | KISS PACKOUT GOODBYE!!!” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/wNv6N4jcFks?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid1″></iframe>

</figure>

Wow really looks good , looks like they thought this out , I guess seeing other manufacturers products help with building a better system , can’t wait to actually see them in the store.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Here’s a new product that looks handy

What Is a CLIP IT?

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”What Is a CLIP IT?” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/A7oywtCmVqs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid1″></iframe>

</figure>

Now those look downright handy. With a new shop build coming up this link will be saved.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now those look downright handy.

I thought they looked handy as well. A lot easier than cable staples for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Craftsman V20 Circular Saw

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Wow really looks good , looks like they thought this out , I guess seeing other manufacturers products help with building a better system , can’t wait to actually see them in the store.

Interesting, but disappointing in a sense that I didn’t see any drawer solutions. May be they have one, and it was just the video that didn’t show it. To me if they really want a fully integrated mobile and shop storage how can they only address hanging and stacking and nothing on slide out drawer storage?

Taking a single tool box and just hang it on the wall is not how most people want to work. Imagine that tool box be a parts organizer, you want to get to that part or that socket easy and fast. The fastest way is to slide that out as a drawer, whether it may be the third box from the top in a stack in a van, or the second one from the bottom stack at a job site, or in your garage/shop. I want to take a box, and mount it on the wall with the “brief case handle” facing out, so that it can be flipped open while hung in that position, or if it’s a drawer, slide out to grab something.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting, but disappointing

We’ll have to see when it comes out. Remember this is Ryobi they are built to a price point and for the entry level DIYer that wants a bit more quality at a reasonable price.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting, but disappointing in a sense that I didn’t see any drawer solutions. May be they have one, and it was just the video that didn’t show it. To me if they really want a fully integrated mobile and shop storage how can they only address hanging and stacking and nothing on slide out drawer storage?

Taking a single tool box and just hang it on the wall is not how most people want to work. Imagine that tool box be a parts organizer, you want to get to that part or that socket easy and fast. The fastest way is to slide that out as a drawer, whether it may be the third box from the top in a stack in a van, or the second one from the bottom stack at a job site, or in your garage/shop. I want to take a box, and mount it on the wall with the “brief case handle” facing out, so that it can be flipped open while hung in that position, or if it’s a drawer, slide out to grab something.

That’s true , and a few good points , who knows , maybe like you said , they just didn’t show that in the video ,
    I can tell you though like you said , we have a few of those Milwaukee pack out in the shop , the only complaints are exactly what you mean about drawers , now they are trying to convince the boss to buy the pricier ones with the drawers

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes drawers are way more useful than a box. With my L-Boxxes it seems whatever I want is on the bottom and requires me unstack everything on top.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bet Your Toolbox Can’t Do This…

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Bet Your Toolbox Can’t Do This…” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_pxgdwk40T4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

Well I’ll bet that isn’t cheap.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Bet Your Toolbox Can’t Do This…” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_pxgdwk40T4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

Well I’ll bet that isn’t cheap.

Yeah no kidding , definitely not in my budget lol

Hey Mark hope you are staying safe from those fire’s 🤞
    Not sure what area you are in

h like you said , we have a few of those Milwaukee pack out in the shop , the only complaints are exactly what you mean about drawers , now they are trying to convince the boss

For sure, I just find all of their stuff to just be too premiumly priced for my budget 🙂

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I put in a order to Princess Auto on Sunday and it arrived today. You can’t beat that service. I ordered a Farm Jack, 3 Die grinder collets and Mandrel for my die grinder and new tail lights for trailer.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

can’t beat that service

Nice selection. I didn’t even realize they would ship stuff out. Going to have to pay attention more I guess.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Been watching these on multiple sites waiting for a decent sale. Watch and wait no more !

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

can’t beat that service

Nice selection. I didn’t even realize they would ship stuff out. Going to have to pay attention more I guess.

Thanks! Yes they ship stuff out. I had one order this year come from a west coast. There is a catch you have spend $100 not including tax. I think this is my 3rd or 4th order since spring.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

redwood
    Pro

Been watching these on multiple sites waiting for a decent sale. Watch and wait no more !

Well that’s not fair. Where are they for a decent price?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Well that’s not fair. Where are they for a decent price?

CPO

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.237 seconds