dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 921 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just turned the depth adjustment wheel and the pins were set below the surface of the wood.

Thank you for the update; sounds nice it will bury the pin in hardwood.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Let us know what you think of it when you have time, I thought about pre ordering it. Everything I have pre ordered has come after the projected ship date. I have the gen 2 18 gauge nailer and am hoping for a gen 2 16 gauge nailer, but I want to wait because the current model is a little heavy.

I tested it out this weekend on some hardwood scrap. I was shooting the long pins – 1 3/8″. It pushed them in quite well. I had to adjust the depth setting to completely bury the pins. Just turned the depth adjustment wheel and the pins were set below the surface of the wood. It is a bit heavy but then it is in effect carrying an onboard compressor. It should weigh more than a pneumatic version. I am happy to have purchased it.

I am glad that you are happy with your new pin nailer. It am sure it will be a great tool to have. I am sure you will get use to the extra weight.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I will admit to having a tool affliction or is it addiction? LOL

Anyway, I had seen this advertised in a number of catalogs/magazines I get. Thought it would have its uses and had some rewards to use. Plugged it in and it was very smooth going through the various speeds. Noise level like any other sander. No project to use it on currently so I will see how it handles in the near future.

I saw a similar version made by PC on New Yankee many many years ago and had contemplated owning one.

Can’t say I blame you for getting one. Lemme know how you like it Lon, I may just get one myself. Never even knew anyone made one of such still.

Is it made in Aussie or elsewhere? I think Triton either got bought out at some point or went defunct and operate different now. Can’t recall details. Been a few years since I read up on them.

I only own their 2 1/4 router kit that I’ve had well over ten years, but have hardly ever used. It works well, but takes getting used to with their knob/handle layout set up versus traditional routers. Their “kit” does come with EVERYTHING though/

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

On sale in the new flyer. I phoned and they had it in stock. Got it home and put it together, which was pretty easy even by myself. At the height I put it together my head almost touches the ceiling, so, perfect.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    redwood
    Pro

On sale in the new flyer. I phoned and they had it in stock. Got it home and put it together, which was pretty easy even by myself. At the height I put it together my head almost touches the ceiling, so, perfect.

Watch out for ceiling fixtures. Portable scaffolding is great for certain tasks.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Paid $140 for a “vintage” hand tool.

Care to guess what it does?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A bender for conduit?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

A bender for conduit?

Bingo! Yes it’s for soft copper tubing bending.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Best Gloves? Let’s find out! Milwaukee, Ironclad, Mechanix, Carhartt

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Paid $140 for a “vintage” hand tool.

Nice it’s a bender for soft copper 🤭🤭🤭🤫lol
    That’s pretty cool , did you buy it to use , or just to keep because it’s antique 🤷‍♂️

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I bought a multi task ladder yesterday from CDN Tire. I will pick it up today or tomorrow.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks like will work just find. I am sure you will get lots of use out of it.
    Did you get it at Home Hardware?

Greg

I bought a multi task ladder yesterday from CDN Tire. I will pick it up today or tomorrow.

Nice , congrats that’s definitely going to be handy 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks! I am sure this will come in handy. I could resist with on sale price.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Canadian Tire (aka Crappy Tire, Cambodian Tire, Newfy Speed and Custom). It was $50 or so off.

Nice , I’d like to see more pics of it later if possible , I’m starting to look at those

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Just showed up…..

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Canadian Tire (aka Crappy Tire, Cambodian Tire, Newfy Speed and Custom). It was $50 or so off.

Ok thanks. I have check my local flyer to see if is on sale

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice , I’d like to see more pics of it later if possible , I’m starting to look at those

Ok I will see what I can do or if will remember. LOL!

Greg

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Just showed up…..

What’s that?
    I can’t figure it out.

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.556 seconds