dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,034 total)
  • Author
    Kamster
    Pro

Finally pulled the trigger on a ROS65VC. Its a big sander with a 6 inch pad. Its actually cheaper to buy the 6 inch version and the 5 inch pad separately rather than the buying the 5 inch version and getting the 6 inch pad separately. Really looking forward to the reduced vibrations!

redwood
    Pro

I like that sander, I think I got it from BTP long ago.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Finally pulled the trigger on a ROS65VC. Its a big sander with a 6 inch pad. Its actually cheaper to buy the 6 inch version and the 5 inch pad separately rather than the buying the 5 inch version and getting the 6 inch pad separately. Really looking forward to the reduced vibrations!

Congratulations , I have the cheaper 5 inch ROS I bought it refurbished years ago , I’m sure that one you have will be much better 👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Zipwall Dust Management System – 4 Year Look-Back

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Look what showed up today! More than two weeks early from the projected ship date. I have not had time to play with it yet. It is so nice to not have to bother with a compressor and hose to use this 23 gauge pin nailer.

Look what showed up today! More than two weeks early from the projected ship date. I have not had time to play with it yet. It is so nice to not have to bother with a compressor and hose to use this 23 gauge pin nailer.

Congratulations Lon , looks like a quality gun

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Very nice. I am sure will be nice not to have be bothered with compressor and hose now.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It is so nice to not have to bother with a compressor and hose to use this 23 gauge pin nailer.

You are right going from a hose to cordless is so nice. Enjoy your new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Which Cordless Sawzall (Reciprocating Saw) is Best? Let’s find out! Milwaukee vs DeWalt, Makita

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I bought some silicone molds for wood and epoxy coasters as I have some interesting scraps that would look better as coasters than in the burn pile. So I purchased these 2 sets of 4 (square and hex) to try out.

Will

I bought some silicone molds for wood and epoxy coasters as I have some interesting scraps that would look better as coasters than in the burn pile. So I purchased these 2 sets of 4 (square and hex) to try out.

Nice , that should be fun project , definitely hope to see them eventually 👌

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Which Drill Bit Is The Best? Fastest Titanium Drill Bit Head-To-Head

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Which Drill Bit Is The Best? Fastest Titanium Drill Bit Head-To-Head

Interesting to know. We drill a lot of metal in some of our projects. It seems like for a lot of holes, the Dewalt, Milwaukee or Spyder would save a lot of time. I wonder why they did not try the Bosch oR Metabo bits. I see a lot of them in stores also.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting to know. We drill a lot of metal in some of our projects.

I found it interesting as well and like you wondered why he did not include the Bosch bits. But still came away from the video with some good info.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Craftsman has a new “Pro System” tool box combo coming out.

https://toolguyd.com/craftsman-pro-system-tool-boxes/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Craftsman has a new “Pro System” tool box combo coming out.

https://toolguyd.com/craftsman-pro-system-tool-boxes/

That’s pretty interesting , I like the facom rolling tool box ,

Clev08
    Pro

Let us know what you think of it when you have time, I thought about pre ordering it. Everything I have pre ordered has come after the projected ship date. I have the gen 2 18 gauge nailer and am hoping for a gen 2 16 gauge nailer, but I want to wait because the current model is a little heavy.

Let us know what you think of it when you have time, I thought about pre ordering it. Everything I have pre ordered has come after the projected ship date. I have the gen 2 18 gauge nailer and am hoping for a gen 2 16 gauge nailer, but I want to wait because the current model is a little heavy.

I tested it out this weekend on some hardwood scrap. I was shooting the long pins – 1 3/8″. It pushed them in quite well. I had to adjust the depth setting to completely bury the pins. Just turned the depth adjustment wheel and the pins were set below the surface of the wood. It is a bit heavy but then it is in effect carrying an onboard compressor. It should weigh more than a pneumatic version. I am happy to have purchased it.

Working on the home reno, I am doing more plastering than I would liek so I bought the sanding screen dust collection attachment for use with my Bosch dust extractor.

Will

Working on the home reno, I am doing more plastering than I would liek so I bought the sanding screen dust collection attachment for use with my Bosch dust extractor.

Congrats , I have both of them , the one that goes on a pole also , they work okay.

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,034 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.291 seconds