dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 972 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Picked up a new airless sprayer today.

Congratulations Ron , that looks very similar to the Graco I was looking at , I don’t think I’ve seen that brand before. Actually looks alot like the graco even the colour.

Can I ask what was the price range approximately , and where did you pick it up.

Actually I just zoomed in it is a Graco no ?

Yes it the Graco Nova 390. I paid just under $1000 with tax. And they upgraded the gun to the Contractor PC at no charge. And gave me several tips.

Wow that’s a heck of a nice sprayer , I’m sure you will be happy with it , nice to see that you got some upgrades and freebies 👌

What’s going to be the first project , that extension you have been working on ,

Yea I’ll be spraying the addition with it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes it the Graco Nova 390. I paid just under $1000 with tax. And they upgraded the gun to the Contractor PC at no charge. And gave me several tips.

That is nice they gave you upgraded gun and gave you several tips. That is a very good deal.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Tell us more over time as you get to use it.

My talk of HVLP recently with my FUJI unit and what you have should be enlightening to members and what differences they offer respectively.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I received my first issue of Fine Homebuilding magazine this on Thursday. I look forward reading this magazine and learning new stuff.

Greg

Doobie

I received my first issue of Fine Homebuilding magazine this on Thursday. I look forward reading this magazine and learning new stuff.

Did you also sign on for the online artcles access?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Did you also sign on for the online artcles access?

I don’t think I did. Do you pay extra for this?

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like a nice magazine. These types of magazines always have a some great info.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like a good edition , I see it has a cabinet article , that should be interesting especially since you will be getting a new kitchen to install at your place.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks like a nice magazine. These types of magazines always have a some great info.

It does look like a good magazine. I am hoping to find some great info from this magazine.

Looks like a good edition , I see it has a cabinet article , that should be interesting especially since you will be getting a new kitchen to install at your place.

Yes it has a article on cabinet installs. That was the first thing I saw when I opened the magazine from plastic cover. I have yet to read that article. I am sure it will be very helpful when I go install our new cabinets.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Not a tool but I ordered a bunch of LED light bulbs getting ready to turn over a rental.

Not a tool but I ordered a bunch of LED light bulbs getting ready to turn over a rental.

Cool , that’s going to be much better , safer and going to save energy for you or the tenent whoever paying for the electrical bill 👊👍 I have been switching over to the LEDs in the past two years , slowly , it’s not easy finding good quality warm colour LEDs , but when I do , they are more costly , but hopefully it’s going to pay off in the long run , I’ve only had one spot light LED stop working on me , aside from that , I have bulbs that have been using for easily 5 years now , also bought the antique ones for the coach lights out front , they are easily on for 18 hours a day all year long , it’s been 2 years now ,👍

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I stumbled on these SDS bits on a HD online limited time offer. For 40% off and free ship to home I couldn’t pass them up. Can never hurt to have some extra bits on hand

Attachments:
    Doobie

I stumbled on these SDS bits on a HD online limited time offer. For 40% off and free ship to home I couldn’t pass them up. Can never hurt to have some extra bits on hand

Good deal price. Just not trusting Dewalt stuff myself. Yes, they have good stuff, but also shoddy stuff too which is hard to discern between the two ends of their wares, I gave up years ago trying to disipher all that with Dewalt. Hope you got a good deal on their ‘good stuff’.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Good deal price. Just not trusting Dewalt stuff myself. Yes, they have good stuff, but also shoddy stuff too which is hard to discern between the two ends of their wares, I gave up years ago trying to disipher all that with Dewalt. Hope you got a good deal on their ‘good stuff’.

I think that’s basically the case with all brands now.

Bosch is the same way. I have really good experiences with Bosch SDS masonry bits, those are German made.

But then around Christmas you will see bit sets from all brands, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Bosch, and you will find 75 piece bit sets for $4.99, insane prices. I bought some Bosch holiday bit sets and it’s absolute junk. It’s made in China, doesn’t mean it’s bad, but out of the box I can tell it was something substantially inferior. I used it a few times and it’s just junk made to stuff stockings LOL. The bit breaks easy, the tolerance is off, everything. I think it’s the same company made these holiday bit sets, then create different boxes, yellow for Dewalt, blue for Bosch, red for Milwaukee.

Congrats , sounds like it was a good deal ,
    Do you have any concrete work coming up soon.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Congrats , sounds like it was a good deal ,

Do you have any concrete work coming up soon.

Yes, been putting off some sidewalks. Hopefully this coming week I’ll get to it

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Good deal price. Just not trusting Dewalt stuff myself.

I have really good experiences with Bosch SDS masonry bits, those are German made.

The Dewalt bits I bought are made in Germany

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Another expensive day. This move seems to suck money. I just bought a new 6′ x 12′ utility trailer. Over the phone no less. I went and looked at it yesterday though. It gives me the chance to move most of the shop myself, plus critical first day things, and I have to buy a whole bathroom when we get there, plus a washer and dryer. I’m sure there will be other uses in the future but I’m pretty sure I’ll get my money’s worth out of it, and I can always sell it once we land.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Another expensive day. This move seems to suck money. I just bought a new 6′ x 12′ utility trailer. Over the phone no less. I went and looked at it yesterday though. It gives me the chance to move most of the shop myself, plus critical first day things, and I have to buy a whole bathroom when we get there, plus a washer and dryer. I’m sure there will be other uses in the future but I’m pretty sure I’ll get my money’s worth out of it, and I can always sell it once we land.

Wow congrats Jim. Looking forward to seeing your trailer , how high are the sides , what’s it made out of , metal and wood , or all aluminum 👍

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 972 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.462 seconds