dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 723 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Picked up an oscillating spindle sander a couple weeks ago to sand some members for a couple false trusses we made for a job and a few detail pieces for them also.

I will get more pictures of the completed porch later today.

Picked up an oscillating spindle sander a couple weeks ago to sand some members for a couple false trusses we made for a job and a few detail pieces for them also.

Congratulations on the new osc spindle
    Those look amazing , when you mean false , are they solid wood , or hollow just decorative , either way , looks really nice Kurt.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Those look amazing , when you mean false , are they solid wood , or hollow just decorative , either way , looks really nice Kurt.

Solid 6 x 6 pine. False in that they are not supporting and just decorative.

Wow very nice , did you have to plan it out early to make sure it’s supported or having the proper placement of the framing under the jip

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Wow very nice , did you have to plan it out early to make sure it’s supported or having the proper placement of the framing under the jip

it is supported at the ends with lags through the wall and on top between the rafters. There are also spacers cut into the wall to support it. It probably only weighs 250 – 350 pounds, so in the scope of things, not really that much.

redwood
    Pro

I use my spindle sander on pretty much every sign I make. It really helps with the dust to have a small shop vac attached.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Picked up an oscillating spindle sander a couple weeks ago

I have a Ryobi OSS I bought years ago. Don’t use it often but sure can’t beat it for sanding inside curves

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Picked up an oscillating spindle sander a couple weeks ago

I have a Ryobi OSS I bought years ago. Don’t use it often but sure can’t beat it for sanding inside curves

I have one from Cdn Tire. Same here I don’t use it much. Very handy to have when needed. I am finding now the sleeves don’t fit tight on the drums now.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Picked up a 2 wire wheels for my grinder today.
    Also new t-shirt arrived today. Local woodworker’s wife is battling cancer. Sales of the t-shirts is a fundraiser.

Greg

I got a four pack of additional ER11-A collet nuts for my new CNC router to make it easier to have the appropriate size collet available without having to snap the collets in and out of the retaining nuts. For example the picture shows 1/4 shank one in the router and a 3mm shank in a nut.

Will

Also new t-shirt arrived today. Local woodworker’s wife is battling cancer. Sales of the t-shirts is a fundraiser.

Nice , those wheels look like they will make easy work for something ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice , those wheels look like they will make easy work for something ,

Thanks! I am sure they work good doing rust removal on some stuff.

Greg

Put my advance order in today for the new Milwaukee Cordless 23 gauge pin nailer. It is on their 12 volt platform. April 15th is expected ship date.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RYOBI Is Going Big!

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Put my advance order in today for the new Milwaukee Cordless 23 gauge pin nailer. It is on their 12 volt platform. April 15th is expected ship date.

Wow 12 volt pin nailer , that’s a great idea , I definitely want to hear more about it , congrats Lon , do you have any other Milwaukee 12 volt tools

Wow 12 volt pin nailer , that’s a great idea , I definitely want to hear more about it , congrats Lon , do you have any other Milwaukee 12 volt tools

Quite a few in fact. Their little soldering iron is slick. They have an equivalent to the Flexi-Click that I picked up along with their Surge Impact Driver. They are both sweet tools. It is a great line up.

Quite a few in fact. Their little soldering iron is slick. They have an equivalent to the Flexi-Click that I picked up along with their Surge Impact Driver. They are both sweet tools. It is a great line up.

Wow , sounds like a good little lineup , did you get the kit or bare tool ,
    I was actually thinking about getting the don’t laugh Ryobi pin nailer , only because I already have the 18 volt 18 gauge brad nailer , that has worked flawless
    My only concern was how big it is ,
    I was looking at the Milwaukee pin nailer , it’s pretty small in comparison.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The FASTEST Impact Driver On The Market! — Impact Driver Speed Challenge

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

did you get the kit or bare tool

I got the bare tool. I have plenty of batteries and chargers.

Ryobi has been getting some good reviews. The long time issue of do you start on another battery platform or stick with the ones you have. I am placing my faith in Milwaukee having taken a relatively long time to come out with the 23 pinner. I hope it is flawless also.

did you get the kit or bare tool

I got the bare tool. I have plenty of batteries and chargers.

Ryobi has been getting some good reviews. The long time issue of do you start on another battery platform or stick with the ones you have. I am placing my faith in Milwaukee having taken a relatively long time to come out with the 23 pinner. I hope it is flawless also.

I’m sure you will put it to good use ,
    Yeah Ryobi has been pretty good so far , I don’t have a ton of tools , I had the string trimmer and blower plus headgear for 9 years , I kept the batteries , and gave the garden tools to my friend , and bought the 18 volt drain snake and the Brad nailer , plus the glue gun ,
    You are right about starting another platform
    I’m already using the Bosch 12 and 18 volt
    Plus Ryobi and also Ego , plus my older skil cordless ratchet
    Anymore and I’ll need a bigger wall for charger’s lol

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 723 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.830 seconds