dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 753 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

High End Hammer Comparison (Martinez, Stiletto) || Dr Decks

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

High End Hammer Comparison (Martinez, Stiletto) || Dr Decks

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”High End Hammer Comparison (Martinez, Stiletto) || Dr Decks” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/u1OlrivfT1c?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Wow , those are some nice hammer’s , you looking for a new hammer Bill , they all did a good job , especially since they had a pretty big difference between weight , I personally think it’s a lot to do with the person swinging the hammer also , but I like the wooden stilleto , nice and light for finish work ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My rolling Mechanic seat came yesterday. I thought this would save my knees while doing the wheels bearings on wifey’s van. Got put together today.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Got another soldering torch to replace my old one.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My rolling Mechanic seat came yesterday.

I have one of those and really like it. You’ll find out they work pretty good.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My rolling Mechanic seat came yesterday. I thought this would save my knees while doing the wheels bearings on wifey’s van. Got put together today.

Congratulations , those are definitely practical , I have one from CT it goes from creeper to low seat to regular seat like yours ,
    Definitely saves my knees and back

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My rolling Mechanic seat came yesterday.

I have one of those and really like it. You’ll find out they work pretty good.

It is good to hear you really like yours. I think I will like.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congratulations , those are definitely practical , I have one from CT it goes from creeper to low seat to regular seat like yours ,

Definitely saves my knees and back

Thanks! I thought about getting one that switches from creeper to low seat. I thought the would be best for now. As can use while working on the vehicles or use in the crawlspace.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I got tired of searching for my misplaced tiny prybar so I bought another one yesterday…guess what my wife found today?

Got myself a PEX crimper too. Got the fittings and pipe too. Going to try it out on the new bathroom feeds.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I got tired of searching for my misplaced tiny prybar so I bought another one yesterday…guess what my wife found today?

Money missing from her purse ? LOL I have a few things playing hide and seek too…. I think most of us do

Money missing from her purse ? LOL I have a few things playing hide and seek too…. I think most of us do

LoL 🤣😆 hilarious , yeah same here , actually last weekend I was searching high and low for the paint mixing paddle I just bought , getting more and more aggravated , then boom opened a drawer up in the garage cabinet 🤬🤬😊🤫
    Was the last place I was looking at just before I was getting ready to go buy another lol

Clev08
    Pro

Haha, I routinely find my Milwaukee hardline pocket knife in my wife’s purse.

I got the parts in to use the larger quart sized caulk tubes for my cordless caulk gun. The parts cost about $45, but I should make that up quickly with the cheaper cost per oz of the larger tubes.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Felo Wood-Handled Screwdriver Set, a Modern Classic – What’s Not to Like?

https://toolguyd.com/felo-wood-handled-screwdriver-set-modern-classic/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got the parts in to use the larger quart sized caulk tubes for my cordless caulk gun. The parts cost about $45, but I should make that up quickly with the cheaper cost per oz of the larger tubes.

Congratulations , that looks like a nice caulking gun , looking forward to hearing how the runtime is on the 12 volt , I see plenty of 18 volt guns , but rarely see the 12 volt

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Never hurts to have more then one pry bar. LOL!!

Got myself a PEX crimper too. Got the fittings and pipe too. Going to try it out on the new bathroom feeds

This will speed up your plumbing install. I am sure you will like it.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Got myself a PEX crimper too. Got the fittings and pipe too. Going to try it out on the new bathroom feeds.

did you get a power crimper or manual one?

what PEX did you go with A B or C?

if PEX B are you using the Viega system?

make sure you upsize your PEX a bit if you are worried about the crimp fittings putting restrictions on the flow. That’s been the complaints about PEX B tubing’s crimp system on longer runs to showers.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

did you get a power crimper or manual one?

what PEX did you go with A B or C?

A manual one. I don’t think I will ever do enough of it to require a power one.

Not sure which one. This far north you get what is available. Quite possibly B would be my guess as the label has on it CSA B137.5 as a standard. It’s blue, that’s as far as I know, comes in red also…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I saw this and said what the heck, maybe it’s useful but a spade bit on an SDS drill is probably better.

RotoShovel is a Cordless Mini-Auger

https://toolguyd.com/rotoshovel-cordless-mini-auger/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have a Makita cordless Caulk gun set up for the sausage tubes and the Quarts. It sure is a time saver and wrist saver.

Clev08
    Pro

Congratulations , that looks like a nice caulking gun , looking forward to hearing how the runtime is on the 12 volt , I see plenty of 18 volt guns , but rarely see the 12 volt

I’m not sure what the official run time is, but I have yet to lose a battery bar and I have gone through about 10 tubes so far. I’m really not worried about runtime even with a 2.0 I’m sure it would last all day.

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 753 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.451 seconds