dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,034 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Stupid Design Mistake | Stanley Tools” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/v2nlYoMnX9Y?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

This is the exact reason why they disposed of them and went with wera brand , a few guys busted up their knuckles in tight space , they have been experiencing problems with the 1/4 and 3/8 ,

Looks good but 🤷‍♂️

Designed and engineered by the same Stanley DeWalt division that makes that bit holder that once you inserted the bit can never remove it ever again.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This is the exact reason why they disposed of them and went with wera brand

Do you mean Stanley or Cdn Tire?

I didn’t buy these on clearance. They were on sale. Cdn Tire has been selling these sets for few years now. As I had my eye on there for awhile.

I plan using this around the house and I will threw them the truck when I think I might need some tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I didn’t buy these on clearance. They were on sale. Cdn Tire has been selling these sets for few years now. As I had my eye on there for awhile.

I plan using this around the house and I will threw them the truck when I think I might need some tools.

Yeah my old boss bought those sets for the shop, they didn’t last long , broken mechanism for the 1/4 and 3/8 ratchet , plus the sockets had a few issues , that’s why the new boss bought the wera , much better quality , don’t get me wrong , I’m sure they will be good for home use and so on.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Yeah my old boss bought those sets for the shop, they didn’t last long , broken mechanism for the 1/4 and 3/8 ratchet , plus the sockets had a few issues , that’s why the new boss bought the wera , much better quality , don’t get me wrong , I’m sure they will be good for home use and so on.

I think I got the same set at Costco for $99 before Christmas. I have not used it much , but have not had any problems, I like a set like that since it has everything, that I can keep in my truck for quick repairs. If I really have to wrench on something, I usually have it back at the shop where I have my better tools.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Really! I guess I will have see how they are. Like you said they should be ok for light use around home.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Got around to trying out my new IRWIN SPEEDBOR Drill Bit Set. They work pretty good.

Greg

Got around to trying out my new IRWIN SPEEDBOR Drill Bit Set. They work pretty good.

Oh those are nice , I would like to give them a try , they look pretty good quality. I’ve heard good things about them

I think I got the same set at Costco for $99 before Christmas. I have not used it much , but have not had any problems, I like a set like that since it has everything, that I can keep in my truck for quick repairs. If I really have to wrench on something, I usually have it back at the shop where I have my better tools.

For sure they are practical , especially that they have almost every popular sizes ,
    I bought a Master craft set years ago for home use , but in the shop it gets used daily for weeks and months , they just didn’t hold up well ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You got a really good buy on your set. I have yet to use mine too. I am sure it won’t get used alot either. Just thought it would be handy to have.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Oh those are nice , I would like to give them a try , they look pretty good quality. I’ve heard good things about them

They are nice. They seem like really good quality. It take to long to drill few holes.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like that style of boring bit. Enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

A few yeats back Irwin had a promotion going on where they would package things in two that were labeled Buy one, Give one. That’s when I bought my first speedbor bits, and I was really impressed. I remember getting my first Milwaukee drill at the same time and I can’t tell you how many holes I drilled just for the fun of it.

They had the same promo on their spade bits and quik clamps. I pronbably bought 5 or 6 different items on that promotion because they were half price.

I found these pictures of the promotional packaging.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

A few yeats back Irwin had a promotion going on where they would package things in two that were labeled Buy one, Give one.

I don’t remember seeing this promotion.

I can’t tell you how many holes I drilled just for the fun of it.

LOL!! They do work really good.I didn’t take long to drill a hole with 18V Bosch drill with core battery.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I like that style of boring bit. Enjoy

I do too. I was looking for a shorter bits. Thanks I do like they already.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I ordered this to wheels for my rolling chair yesterday. The wheels that are on the chair don’t roll to good on my rough floor in the crawlspace.

Greg

I ordered this to wheels for my rolling chair yesterday. The wheels that are on the chair don’t roll to good on my rough floor in the crawlspace.

Those look great , I should order them for our office chairs , do you happen to have the link.

Kamster
    Pro

Finally(!) pulled the trigger on the Bosch GAS18V-02N 18V Vacuum.

Its smaller than I thought it would be and its lot quieter than the Ridgid 18v or the Ryobi 18V. The cyclonic action is good and the suction has been really good cleaning up on my desktop sized cnc

Its smaller than I thought it would be and its lot quieter than the Ridgid 18v or the Ryobi 18V. The cyclonic action is good and the suction has been really good cleaning up on my desktop sized cnc

Congratulations , I love that little vaccum , very impressed with it so far , good size and beats lugging around the bigger one plus finding an outlet.

Clev08
    Pro

Congrats! That was my tool of choice from the TradeupContest that Bosch had over a year ago, but they were out of stock so I went with the radio.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Great little vacuum, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,034 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.329 seconds