dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,034 total)
  • Author
    Kamster
    Pro

If you are in Canada and happen to be in a Lowe’s store AND you need a Bosch laser distance measurer then have a look for the GLM10. Just bought one for under $5.

I know the new model is coming but it seems a little ridiculous to be pricing the old one at $45 CDN off the regular price

Wow that’s a steal of a deal.

I wonder if they will do the same thing at Rona seeing how I don’t have a lowe’s near me , do they have them on line for that price also.

They are online at Lowes and I’d Rona try to see if they have any in stock. My store said out of stock but there was one really on the rack 🙂

If you are in Canada and happen to be in a Lowe’s store AND you need a Bosch laser distance measurer then have a look for the GLM10. Just bought one for under $5.

I know the new model is coming but it seems a little ridiculous to be pricing the old one at $45 CDN off the regular price

Wow that’s a steal of a deal.

I wonder if they will do the same thing at Rona seeing how I don’t have a lowe’s near me , do they have them on line for that price also.

They are online at Lowes and I’d Rona try to see if they have any in stock. My store said out of stock but there was one really on the rack 🙂

I checked the other day , couldn’t find it on lowe’s , I looked at liquidation or something like that
    I’ll be checking Rona out , thanks for the update.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but there was one really on the rack

Nice you guys are getting in on the $5 GLM10s. What a price for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

I’m guessing these were a left over Christmas season deal, 2 for $15 for the wide blade tapes. I have not been able to get them to the advertised 15 ft standout yet…

redwood
    Pro

I’m guessing these were a left over Christmas season deal, 2 for $15 for the wide blade tapes. I have not been able to get them to the advertised 15 ft standout yet…

Still sounds like a very good price. How far are you getting it?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Congratulations that’s a good price.

Clev08
    Pro

Still sounds like a very good price. How far are you getting it?

I was getting about 13.5 feet. Of course that’s not really a usable standout because I’m having to hold it at 40 degrees.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I was getting about 13.5 feet. Of course that’s not really a usable standout because I’m having to hold it at 40 degrees.

LOL 40 degrees!

well if you can make it 45 degrees, then multiple the distance by 0.7071 then you have the horizontal distance you need hahaha.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s the one nice feature with the laser measures they really help when you only have one guy and need to take some measurements quickly.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Order a Square edge jig from Lee Valley for Wet Sharpener.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Clev08
    Pro

That will be really nice to have, I do not know why they don’t ship with one. They make for easier and more consistent sharpening

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I do not know why they don’t ship with one.

It did come with one. I am just buying a higher quality one. As my wet sharpen is a knock off.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Buying Factory Reconditioned Power Tools

I’ve always had good luck and have gotten some really great prices.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/buy-reconditioned-tools/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=get_high_on_the_years_best_ladders_plus_more_news_and_reviews&utm_term=2021-02-01

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Buying Factory Reconditioned Power Tools

I’ve always had good luck and have gotten some really great prices.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/buy-reconditioned-tools/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=get_high_on_the_years_best_ladders_plus_more_news_and_reviews&utm_term=2021-02-01

Same here , most of mine came from CPO and a few from Bosch Mississauga someplace , never had any issues with them

The clamping squares I ordered from LV arrived today despite the snow, they seem pretty good, time will tell.

Will

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Best Oscillating Tools of 2021 – 10+ Pro Multitool Models Tested

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My square edge jig arrived today from Lee Valley. Looks too nice solid made jig. Can’t wait to try it out.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My square edge jig arrived today from Lee Valley. Looks too nice solid made jig. Can’t wait to try it out.

looks like a good one, Enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of talk lately about cordless snowblowers Here is a reveiw on one from Worx. I have some Worx cordless tools and they work great.

New WORX Cordless Snowblower Carves a Path

https://homefixated.com/worx-cordless-snowblower/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_update_from_home_fixated&utm_term=2021-02-03

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congratulations , looks like a great idea.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,034 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.269 seconds