dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,034 total)
  • Author

Got home to my box from Mississauga hardware
    Will clean up the bosch vacuum this weekend and put in the new filter , I am surprised how long the dust bag for the table saw is

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Will clean up the bosch vacuum this weekend and put in the new filter , I am surprised how long the dust bag for the table saw is

That was pretty quick shipping!
    That dust bag could be heavy if it got full.
    Nice to have a spare filter.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

redwood
    Pro

The dust bag looks exactly like the Skil dust bag, I have.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

That was pretty quick shipping!

That dust bag could be heavy if it got full.

Nice to have a spare filter.

Thanks , yeah it was shipped by Fed up LoL
    It was actually supposed to here yesterday ,
    I already used my permanent marker and dedicated 1 for wet and 1 for dry

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks , yeah it was shipped by Fed up LoL

Oh wow your lucky you got it this quick.

I already used my permanent marker and dedicated 1 for wet and 1 for dry

That’s a good idea.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wonder if one can buy these plastic hangers (not sure what they are called) in the second picture so I can hang them?

Interesting question lots of ideas on YouTube just type in organize drill bits. For me it would be easy to make a holder using PVC pipe. Check out YouTube.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Have you tried it yet, I usually use the dust extractor hooked up to it when I am cutting inside the garage , outside I just let it fly , I figured I would give it a try ,

redwood
    Pro

Have you tried it yet, I usually use the dust extractor hooked up to it when I am cutting inside the garage , outside I just let it fly , I figured I would give it a try ,

Yes, I used it and it was OK, but despite it’s size, it will fill up fast on a table saw. A dust extractor is definitely better.

Now my table saw is basically planted at the opening of the garage door and I just use a 5 gal bucket.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Yes, I used it and it was OK, but despite it’s size, it will fill up fast on a table saw. A dust extractor is definitely better.

Now my table saw is basically planted at the opening of the garage door and I just use a 5 gal bucket.

That’s a good idea with the 5 gallon bucket , yeah I was surprised at how long the bag is.

Clev08
    Pro

I upgraded my cordless nailer. The gen 1 would leave two holes almost every time I shot a nail, and I didn’t use it as much as I would it it left a cleaner hole. The new one is a total tally different story! It’s lighter, leaves a very clean hole, has better tip designs (3 options), and it quieter. I look for any excuse to use it, it’s that good.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s a good idea with the 5 gallon bucket

That’s is a good idea. I may have try it.

Greg

I upgraded my cordless nailer. The gen 1 would leave two holes almost every time I shot a nail, and I didn’t use it as much as I would it it left a cleaner hole. The new one is a total tally different story! It’s lighter, leaves a very clean hole, has better tip designs (3 options), and it quieter. I look for any excuse to use it, it’s that good.

Congratulations I’ve seen good comments about it on IG , what will you do with the gen 1 you going to sell it.

Glad I waited to pick up the new model based on your comments. They are supposed to be coming out with a cordless 23 gauge nailer soon. Looking forward to that.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I upgraded my cordless nailer.

What gauge is that one? I am thinking I would like a 15 or 16 gauge for when I start doing rooms full of tongue and groove on the ceilings and walls.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Clev08
    Pro

Congratulations I’ve seen good comments about it on IG , what will you do with the gen 1 you going to sell it.

I already sold it to another contractor I work with, I was telling him everything. Didn’t like about the gen 1, and he asked how much I was selling it for. And he bought it.

@JimDaddyO
    It is the 18 gauge. From what I know the Milwaukee 1st gen 15 and 16 gauge nailers did not have the same problems as the gen 1 18.

Kamster
    Pro

If you are in Canada and happen to be in a Lowe’s store AND you need a Bosch laser distance measurer then have a look for the GLM10. Just bought one for under $5.

I know the new model is coming but it seems a little ridiculous to be pricing the old one at $45 CDN off the regular price

I already sold it to another contractor I work with, I was telling him everything. Didn’t like about the gen 1, and he asked how much I was selling it for. And he bought it.

@JimDaddyO
    It is the 18 gauge. From what I know the Milwaukee 1st gen 15 and 16 gauge nailers did not have the same problems as the gen 1 18.

Nice , honesty is the best policy 👍👌
    Good on you 🙏👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If you are in Canada and happen to be in a Lowe’s store AND you need a Bosch laser distance measurer then have a look for the GLM10. Just bought one for under $5.

I know the new model is coming but it seems a little ridiculous to be pricing the old one at $45 CDN off the regular price

Wow that is quite the discount. What a great price.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow that’s a steal of a deal.
    I wonder if they will do the same thing at Rona seeing how I don’t have a lowe’s near me , do they have them on line for that price also.

Clev08
    Pro

Nice , honesty is the best policy 👍👌

Good on you 🙏👍

I was mostly trying to show him how much better the new one is and that he should get the new one, didn’t think he’d buy my old one!

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,034 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.384 seconds