dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I should look to see if there is a deal out there on the Bosch 18V vac.

The Bosch 18V vac is a great little vac, if you find one on sale get it you’ll be happy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bought a tray for one of the Bosch L boxes I have , that plus a pack of Bosch 2 inch torx bits

Nice! Do use alot torx bits?

I have been extremely happy with the little vacuum ,

I have been wanting to get this little vac for quite awhile. I know I could have used it 1/2 dozen times the last week or two.

If you ever come across a deal , I say get it , it’s a great little vaccum. I love it ,

Unfortunately right now the filter is finished , hardly any suction

I should look to see if there is a deal out there on the Bosch 18V vac. I was looking at the Ryobi 18V vac the other day. I haven’t checked the reviews on it yet.

I saw it also , I forget what is the price on it 98 or something like that , always nice to have portable vaccums around , especially since I already have batteries for it , I know it’s New , I’m not sure if it’s got any reviews yet

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I should look to see if there is a deal out there on the Bosch 18V vac.

The Bosch 18V vac is a great little vac, if you find one on sale get it you’ll be happy.

I am sure it is a great vac. I have heard good things about.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Well this year I am going to try and succeed at steam bending where I have failed in the past, this time it will be harder to blame the tools 🙂 with the steam generator from Earlex

Will

Well this year I am going to try and succeed at steam bending where I have failed in the past, this time it will be harder to blame the tools 🙂 with the steam generator from Earlex

Nice , congratulations , this should be interesting and fun to see , what size or length can you put inside the container. I know not much about this

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is a very interesting article. Comments?

Let’s Talk About Modern High Velocity Hammers

https://toolguyd.com/high-velocity-hammer-theory/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Interesting article, When I am framing I swing a titanium Stiletto TI-Bone. Not as much for impact force but over time I have discovered that lighter hammers with the “Hatchett” handles are much easier on my elbow and cause less tendonitis issues. I first went from a Eastwing 22, that was the old straight steel handle, to a Fat Max 22 with the curved hickory handle. I really noticed a difference and eventually upgraded to the Stiletto. I definitely feel there is a difference in the wear and tear on the body with the newer higher tech hammers.

Unless you are building pole buildings where they still hand drive most of the nails, I do not feel that the impact force of a hammer is a great factor as so much of what we do is pneumatic any more.

Good article , I used to use the stanley steel handle straight , I thought it was good , but after buying the Milwaukee wooden curved handle , I put my older stanley in the garage tool box , I know the Milwaukee is definitely not high end like some of the stilleto or martinez , but for me it works.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Comments?

The physics is correct. The effect of velocity is squared. The thing that cinches the deal though is that everyone that I have heard that switched to a Martinez or Stiletto hammer won’t go back. Even at the crazy prices they ask for a titanium hammer.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Received my order from Mississauga
    A l box tray torx bits and a hoodie

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

everyone that I have heard that switched to a Martinez or Stiletto hammer won’t go back. Even at the crazy prices they ask for a titanium hammer.

I don’t do much hammering but a titanium hammer sure would be nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on your tools. You can never have enough bits. Mine you I don’t use alot of torx bits.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Got a Contour gauge the other. Thought would be nice to have.

Greg

Congrats on your tools. You can never have enough bits. Mine you I don’t use alot of torx bits.

Thanks , I prefer the 2 inch compared to the little 1 inch ones that they give you when you buy torx screws
    Yeah looks like I lost my saugga tool hoodie LoL
    My wife and daughter are both sporting them today lol.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah looks like I lost my saugga tool hoodie LoL
    My wife and daughter are both sporting them today lol.

LOL isn’t that the way it always goes?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got a Contour gauge the other. Thought would be nice to have.

Nice , I’ve always wondered about these , let me know what you think about it , do you have any immediate projects for this , they look practical

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Bought meself off facebook a close to mintish Stanley #78 rabbet plane. No depth gauge and fence though.
    $30 CAD. Scoring spur is untouched.
    Made in Albion 😀

Bought meself off facebook a close to mintish Stanley #78 rabbet plane. No depth gauge and fence though.
    Made in Albion

Nice find! Do you have a collection of Stanley planes? I reconditioned a Stanley low angle block plane my dad had. I love to use it for just the sentimental value.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Made in Albion

Nice find! Do you have a collection of Stanley planes? I reconditioned a Stanley low angle block plane my dad had. I love to use it for just the sentimental value.

I have #4, 5 and 6 and a #4 Record.

Made in Albion 😀

Nice , good price , and that’s a beefy handle 👌

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.666 seconds