dcsimg

V-30.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

RonW wrote:
    Hey @dirtywhiteboy This old one has broken.
    Thanks RonW,, Here it is,, post em up your new tool pics and let us know what you think about them…

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I picked up a few packages to today at the post office. One of the packages happen to be my Fuji Semi Pro sprayer, Grinder stand for my 6 inch bench grinder, Led light I will use as work and 4 wheel dolly cart.

I will add more pictures when I get a chance to open the boxes.

Edit: Added pictures.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I picked up a few packages to today at the post office. One of the packages happen to be my Fuji Semi Pro sprayer, Grinder stand for my 6 inch bench grinder, Led light I will use as work and 4 wheel dolly cart.

WOW that’s some haul you got Greg , looking forward to seeing and hearing more about all those goodies , especially the sprayer 👍
    Congrats on the new toys

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

WOW that’s some haul you got Greg , looking forward to seeing and hearing more about all those goodies , especially the sprayer 👍

Congrats on the new toys

Thanks Brian! I am looking forward to using the sprayer myself. I am just ready to spray anything right now.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

My order arrived with Irwin Pozi driv Power Bits today.

Greg

Nice , what made you decide to go with the Irwin , I don’t think I’ve ever tried them before , they don’t look like they are impact ready ,
    Have you used that make before.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Nice , what made you decide to go with the Irwin , I don’t think I’ve ever tried them before , they don’t look like they are impact ready ,

Have you used that make before.

They were the only ones I could get without paying arm and leg for shipping or spending $150.00 items to get free shipping. Mind you they were a add on Amazon. I did have spend $25.00 to get them and shipping was free. You might be right they might impact ready. These Pozi Drive bits will work for Ikea furniture & cabinets. I plan on using my PS 31 Drill/Driver when installing my Ikea cabinets. I think I should be ok. What do you think? The Irwin bits had pretty good reviews.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I picked up Wen air cleaner today. I bought it at liquidation place. It had a small dent on the top of it. I thought it was a pretty good deal for $125.00.

Greg

Doobie

I picked up Wen air cleaner today. I bought it at liquidation place. It had a small dent on the top of it. I thought it was a pretty good deal for $125.00.

Sweet!

Congratz! 👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got a good deal for sure. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Sweet!

Congratz! 👍

Got a good deal for sure. Enjoy.

Thanks guys I am really happy with this purchase. I was lucky to stumble across this deal. I have been wanting to get a air cleaner for the shop for quite awhile.

Greg

Doobie

I was lucky to stumble across this deal. I have been wanting to get a air cleaner for the shop for quite awhile.

Did you look into before buying how available the filters are?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I was lucky to stumble across this deal. I have been wanting to get a air cleaner for the shop for quite awhile.

Did you look into before buying how available the filters are?

I looked at buying this air cleaner before. I knew I could get air filters for it.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I did not know you could use screws in air nailer. These screws are designed for air nailer.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Got a new indexing hammer from Crescent.

Congratulations Greg , I assume this will be installed on the new house /workshop
    Great deal for sure.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congratulations Greg , I assume this will be installed on the new house /workshop

Great deal for sure.

Thanks! I have already installed in my present shop. I will use in my new workshop. I am happy to have found that deal.

Greg

Doobie

Got a new indexing hammer from Crescent.

Interesting design. Never seen that style before. What does the slopped design of the claw part achieve?

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

What does the slopped design of the claw part achieve?

Better leverage.

Clev08
    Pro

I picked up a couple 3.0 amp Batteries to use in my M18 Framing Nailer to keep the weight down. They are significantly bigger than my 2.0’s.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.665 seconds