dcsimg

V. 3.0 Inside of L-Boxx – Storage Setup

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 855 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by r-ice.
Viewing 16 posts - 841 through 856 (of 856 total)
  • Author

Well, I have some issues with the EPA so we’ll just call it even. :) I hadn’t actually looked at the price of the unit. It’s probably not too crazy for you tool organization junkies.

lmao, very well said!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Anyone find something online and how much it would cost?

I’ve never seen a store bought foam cutter. All the ones I’ve ever seen used were home made.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Anyone find something online and how much it would cost?

I’ve never seen a store bought foam cutter. All the ones I’ve ever seen used were home made.

I have one that I got from an art supply store, I bought it to cut foam to custom fit stuff inside a custom sized pelican like box. I’ll grab a photo of it later this week.

felixgogo
    Pro
    Leicestershire, UK, Select your state or province...

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I’ve been following these threads for a while now – great to get some inspiration, so thanks for that!

S afew weeks ago, I moved my 4-5 L-boox collection into overdrive, and replaced nearly every toolbag, blow moulded case, open tote tray, cardboard box with a large collection of L-box.

However, I didn’t replace everything, as the pricing of these here in the UK is a little weird, with 1,2, and 3s being fairly reasonable, but 1As, 4s, i-boxxes and racks being so expensive they were difficult to justify.

Because of this, I opted for a blended strategy.

Veto Pro Pac tool bags for the hand tools and my 10.8v Bosch power tools,
    Forge Steel (Similar to HF) and Stanley Organisers for small parts,
    L-Boxx, 1,2 and 3 for large parts and items storage.

This is how it ended up:

Ian

felixgogo
    Pro

Ian

felixgogo
    Pro

mmm, can’t see how to post as a thumbnail with the image inside….

Apologies…

Ian

Apologies…

Welcome to BTP forums, nice pictures, gotta love those L boxxes

redwood
    Pro

That’s a great idea with the shelves and the L-Boxes Ian. I have a similar number and rather then put them in cabinets, I think I’ll do something like you have done. I have the shelving and brackets, so I’m all set.

Oh, and welcome to BTP

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

felixgogo
    Pro

Mark,
    Thanks for the welcome, I’ve enjoyed looking at a number of threads on the forum, and seen a fair few you’ve posted! I really like your L-Boxx set-up – very envious of your multiple 3D Box or LS-306 L-boxes.

I think I may pull the trigger on one of those myself to replace that grey Rubbermaid tool box on the lower shelf.

Next I’m planning to replace the folding crates on the floor under the shelves with 5 Size 4 L-Boxxes. That leaves the odd shaped stuff on the top shelf to think of a solution for.

But agreed, having instant access to all the boxes without unstacking is a real plus for me. I only click and go…when I go!

Cheers
    Ian

Ian

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I’ve been following these threads for a while now – great to get some inspiration, so thanks for that!

S afew weeks ago, I moved my 4-5 L-boox collection into overdrive, and replaced nearly every toolbag, blow moulded case, open tote tray, cardboard box with a large collection of L-box.

However, I didn’t replace everything, as the pricing of these here in the UK is a little weird, with 1,2, and 3s being fairly reasonable, but 1As, 4s, i-boxxes and racks being so expensive they were difficult to justify.

Because of this, I opted for a blended strategy.

Veto Pro Pac tool bags for the hand tools and my 10.8v Bosch power tools,
    Forge Steel (Similar to HF) and Stanley Organisers for small parts,
    L-Boxx, 1,2 and 3 for large parts and items storage.

This is how it ended up:

<figure class=”oe-video-container”></figure>

Welcome! You in Leicester?

felixgogo
    Pro

Thanks – Yes, In Leicestershire.

Ian

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Apologies…

Thanks for the gorgeous picture of L-Boxx

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome Felixgogo. You do realize that being on here is not going to help your addiction to boxes right?

felixgogo
    Pro

Thanks – I realise I may be addicted!

Planning to get a L-box 3D or 306 as its known in the UK, to house those two I-boxes I got with the 10.8v Hammer Drills I purchased recently. These were a fantastic deal, the bare tool is around 60 pounds, and for 75 pounds you can get a tool, single 2.0ah battery, charger and I-box.

The deal was so good I got two!

Also on the cards is a corded sander – the Bosch GEX125-150, which is the low vibration sander Bosch are doing at the moment – and this comes with a L-box 3.

And finally, a Bosch 18v GBH SDS chisel drill, which I need for those powerful jobs around the house – also comes with a L-box 2, so I am now planning where to fit these into the scheme.

Ian

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I have one that I got from an art supply store, I bought it to cut foam to custom fit stuff inside a custom sized pelican like box. I’ll grab a photo of it later this week.

@r-ice
    still waiting on that picture of the foam cutter? Make/model would help also.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@r-ice,
    still waiting on that picture of the foam cutter? Make/model would help also.

i totally forgot about it, i’ll have to go look for the foam cutter, it is in the garage, might have to be next week as the garage is overloaded with material right now. lol

Viewing 16 posts - 841 through 856 (of 856 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.138 seconds