dcsimg

V-29 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

looked at a couple of projects today and worked on estimates and bills. I had the guys grinding floors on one job and installing soffits on another.

My garage door sub got one door installed and my concrete sub got a drive poured.

All in all not a bad day.

Doobie

Took it easy today and enjoyed our Thankgiving Monday with the family. Back to work tomorrow.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We went in to work today and lot power a couple hours in and left about 9:45. The whole ridge had no power.

monman1
    Pro

Got the last of the brakes done, and the two struts done too.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Today I finish shoe moulding on the living rooms and grout the backsplash.t okkmorrow starting a new project

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

A little stair skirting and cap trim today. I have always made templates for my skirts and transferred them to the board. How do you othr pros do it?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A little stair skirting and cap trim today. I have always made templates for my skirts and transferred them to the board. How do you othr pros do it?

That’s looking really nice. What is going over the stairs to finish them?

That’s looking really nice. What is going over the stairs to finish them?

Thanks @DirtyWhiteBoy. Just good all carpet.

Andrew

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Those struts look like they have had it. Glad you got everything finished up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@monman1 nice job on the work van, will be good for a few years now.

@overanalyze
    wow, nice job on the skirting,
    That’s one thing I have never done. ,
    I like the way it looks, I’m guessing not going to have any railings? Looks like a small area.

Back in the glass blowing shop,
    Just got my hot work permit, Finished of the cells, now going to be making some bulbs,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Started a tile job with my brother in law. We got 500 sqft of backer board mudded down yesterday. Will start laying tile today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Holy crap @boschmanbrian! That is s small piece! Is all your work that small and tedious? What is that used for?

Thanks for the compliment! There will be a small section of wood hand rail on top of that section. I will post a pic when I have it done.

Andrew

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Bet it feels good to get that job finished.

Very clean work, Andrew.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Good job, and a smart one. Sometimes being able to stop is more important than being able to go.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

@overanalyze wow, nice job on the skirting,
    I like the way it looks, I’m guessing not going to have any railings? Looks like a small area.

Just got my hot work permit, Finished of the cells, now going to be making some bulbs,

That is nice work Brian!

I took advantage of the long weekend to put some shiplap profile pine up in my laundry room. Still need some corner mouldings of some sort to hide the expansion area, and to trim out the front and windows, but it was good progress I think.

Had to take down the drywall in that area, insulated, shimmed the hell out of the 1950s version of level and true, and put in furring strips (thank you track saw)

Using the MFSlab work table and the Makita cordless track saw, the cuts were easy and clean to do in the room (was raining outdoors, and there was no room to swing 16-foot boards around a miter saw indoors)

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Raked up more leaves and a lot more acorn. Did I mention I do not like acorns lol.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Some more dimensioning of walnut, gluing up for table tops and roughing out legs.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@overanalyze wow, nice job on the skirting,

That is nice work Brian!

I took advantage of the long weekend to put some shiplap profile pine up in my laundry room. Still need some corner mouldings of some sort to hide the expansion area, and to trim out the front and windows, but it was good progress I think.

Had to take down the drywall in that area, insulated, shimmed the hell out of the 1950s version of level and true, and put in furring strips (thank you track saw)

Using the MFSlab work table and the Makita cordless track saw, the cuts were easy and clean to do in the room (was raining outdoors, and there was no room to swing 16-foot boards around a miter saw indoors)

Wow I like the looks of the shiplap. Looks nice. Good job!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Did a good stretch of installing more Hardie lap siding. Ran into a few little slow-me-downs, but I did overcome them in good order.

One of them was when my temp scaffold met up with the rows I was putting up and I couldn’t clamp down my Gecko gauges. Got it done thanks to my Tsask jacks. Man those things are handy at times. Got just a few more rows to go.

The neighbors were giddy at the sight of it rising throughout the day over the side yard fencing that seperates us. Lol! Actually, so was I. It’s been a long haul….sigh!

Did a good stretch of installing more Hardie lap siding. Ran into a few little slow-me-downs, but I did overcome them in good order. One of them was when my temp scaffold met up with the rows I was putting up and I couldn’t clamp down my Gecko gauges. Got it done thanks to my Tsask jacks. Man those things are handy at times. Got just a few more rows to go. The neighbors were giddy at the sight of it. Lol!

Looks gorgeous Kevin! Good work

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘V-29 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.534 seconds