dcsimg

V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 374 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ShapeMeasure’s smart tool and robotic cutter let contractors measure once and cut never

https://techcrunch.com/2020/02/26/shapemeasures-smart-tool-and-robotic-cutter-let-contractors-measure-once-and-cut-never/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Picked up a couple new items wit a free battery promotion. We use our Bosch battery vac all the time so I thought I would add one for the MAKITA kits also

Those promotions are always nice. Congrats on the purchase. I’d like to see how the Makita and Bosch vacuums compare? Being brushless, I’m thinking the Makita might be a little easier on battery’s.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Yeah I’ve seen lots of people off ig received them from Bosch , they definitely look nice , I wouldn’t mind getting one or two , I’ll have to check I believe they are selling them at Atlas tools ? I did enquire a few months ago from that company in Australia , it was crazy expensive to have them shipped to me

Again… my son has been printing his own for his Ryobi post batteries and Bosch batteries. His are only singles and he still needs to work on the layout of his shop before mounting them. Would be easy to layout printer to do a 2 – 4 group on a single rack

Attachments:

@Sprokitz WOW , looks great , I have Bosch and Ryobi
    Let me know if he decides to make a multi one , I might be interested in buying them , obviously depending on the cost
    When he’s ready , maybe just PM me I’ll give you my email address and we can discuss further 👍👊

Doobie

Bought a dripless caulk gun.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DeWALT accessorizes the Job Site

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats! I have never seen or used a dripless caulk gun before. I may have look at getting one.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

@theamcguy yes those are some pretty decent ideas from DeWalt , I guess they want to keep their buyers happy and stick with DeWalt products , if I see that wall plug with the two USB ports , I’m definitely interested in that , plus the 12 volt multiple USB port charger 👍

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Picked up a couple new items wit a free battery promotion. We use our Bosch battery vac all the time so I thought I would add one for the MAKITA kits also

Those promotions are always nice. Congrats on the purchase. I’d like to see how the Makita and Bosch vacuums compare? Being brushless, I’m thinking the Makita might be a little easier on battery’s.

I am really looking forward to trying them out this week. should be interesting to see how they compare.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Where did you buy it from?
    Always looking for a good caulking gun.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Craftsman Tool News: Select Mechanics Tools and Sets to be Made in USA

https://toolguyd.com/craftsman-mechanics-tools-sets-made-in-usa-news-032020/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Do Larger Lithium-ion Batteries Produce More Power? 2Ah vs 5Ah

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got a new router today.

Nope, not that kind of router with the spinny bits.

A dual band router for the home network. Took me a while to get it set up, but it wasn’t that bad. I bought on the reviews that it was fairly easy to set up.

P1140465

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice. They aren’t hard to set-up just time consuming.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They aren’t hard to set-up just time consuming.

It wasn’t too bad to get going once I understood what was going on…kinda hard to get a photo in low light though…as you can tell…lol

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Bought meself a new toy, Dewalt dcn692B

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

My new planer blades arrived the other day and the grip taped arrived today for the balance board I am working on.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

WOW congrats , what store did you get it from , was it on sale , definitely a great addition

Okay I just got the usual a few bags of toilet paper 🤣😂🤣😂
    Just kidding , it’s actually getting out of control , I actually bought two huge packs last week before the panic oh and a few other things

Holding off till this covid19 ends

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@boschmanbrian

Got it from outilpierreberger.
    Most of my tools I bought them there.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 374 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.580 seconds