dcsimg

V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 19 posts - 781 through 799 (of 799 total)
  • Author

Which Sandpaper is the Best? Ultimate Sandpaper Showdown

Wow , I really had no idea about the huge difference in sandpaper , guess I’ll have to check for the better quality than the Bosch that I typically use , I’ve been using the Diablo from HD , they are not bad ,

Confirms my decision years ago that Mirka saves me time and money.

I knew that from other past testers on the issue, but that presenter was rather good. I subscribed to him. Don’t subscribe to many YTers out there.

Yeah I never realized how much of a difference between paper , I saved the screenshot , and definitely will be looking into this

I always wondered . . .

Which Sandpaper is the Best? Ultimate Sandpaper Showdown

Thanks for this post. Interesting information and great testing method. See the video to learn who has the best paper.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Punch Drunk Part 3: Transfer Punches

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

One of these hand held CNC router would be nice to have.

https://store-ca.shapertools.com/?_ga=2.26233597.1129040732.1598272638-697938234.1598272638

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Punch Drunk Part 3: Transfer Punches

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Punch Drunk Part 3: Transfer Punches” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewcbNRP5BBE?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Hahaha yeah he’s been on a roll with punches , now he just needs to do one with letter and number punches lol

Those are great little punch sets , definitely like the one on the right with the metal base , and particularly for the reasons he mentioned about the layout , the other one would drive me nuts lol
    Didn’t look like it was to bad for pricing also 👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

FastenMaster ThruLOK vs Through-Bolts

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

FastenMaster ThruLOK vs Through-Bolts

<iframe title=”FastenMaster ThruLOK vs Through-Bolts” src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/439330227?dnt=1&app_id=122963?theme=none&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; fullscreen” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid1″></iframe>

</figure>

I’ve been seeing lots of guys promoting those on IG , they definitely look good , and obviously faster.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Crescent Wiss Shop and Utility Shears

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<iframe title=”Crescent Wiss Shop and Utility Shears” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/aeD1-VaNKig?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid2″></iframe>

</figure>

They look interesting , not overly priced either , especially when compared to a decent pair of heavy duty scissors
    I’ll have to check them out

Picked up the pole saw after work today , that and bar oil plus a few extra string trimmer ropes and a little greese gun
    Looking forward to giving it a try
    This weekend

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Picked up the pole saw after work today , that and bar oil plus a few extra string trimmer ropes and a little greese gun

This weekend

Congrats Brian! Sounds like you have some work lined up for it already.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy Some are having trouble with this tread. Would you care to come back and start another for us???

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

This weekend

Yeah I would like to take down a few smaller trees while I can , just wanted to remove some branches before I fall the tree’s
    And this pole saw should be just right for the task

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<iframe title=”Crescent Wiss Shop and Utility Shears” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/aeD1-VaNKig?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid2″></iframe>

</figure>

Crescent Wiss Shears They look interesting , not overly priced either , especially when compared to a decent pair of heavy duty scissors

I’ll have to check them out

I have the shears and really like them. They come in handy and so far have stayed sharp. The are a good budget minded tool. In other words they do the job without spending a bunch of money.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This weekend

Yeah I would like to take down a few smaller trees while I can , just wanted to remove some branches before I fall the tree’s

And this pole saw should be just right for the task

Yes it is best to take down smaller trees when you can. I really like my pole saw. It does what I want to do. I use every year since I got it.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hey DirtyWhiteBoy Some are having trouble with this tread. Would you care to come back and start another for us???

Ok Dirty got back with me on this.
    “Hi Ron I got the message on the broken thread. I hope you restart it or just shut it down. Looks like it has become a thread for advertising tools lately.
    Thanks,,, Randy“
    So I’m going to leave it to the members. Do I start a new one or just shut it down.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Hey DirtyWhiteBoy Some are having trouble with this tread. Would you care to come back and start another for us???

“Hi Ron I got the message on the broken thread. I hope you restart it or just shut it down. Looks like it has become a thread for advertising tools lately.

Thanks,,, Randy“

So I’m going to leave it to the members. Do I start a new one or just shut it down.

I wouldn’t mind keeping it going , I have put up tools I’ve been buying 🤷‍♂️
    Thanks in advance 😁

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks,,, Randy“

I would say keep it going. I know it has help me buys tools that other members bought and liked.

Greg

Doobie

Thanks,,, Randy“

I say we start a new one as this one has been acting erratically with incorrect thread page directioning just like the What Did You Do In The Shop thread was recently doing, but as long as we start to respect it’s original purpose of showing things you’ve bought yourself or are of extraordinary interest to show to others.

This thread topic has devolved to being mostly a random product parade showcase of what is points grabbing with posts in it and must be a thing of the past.

There’s some big changes coming soon to this forum, and it is hoped it will attract new membership and past members to come back. The kibosh being put on incessant useless points grabbing as has been happening for some few members is gonna get more scrutinized everywhere on the forum for excessive posts of that nature if they run to too high a proportion of a members postings on a regular basis. Can’t have new members and old coming to play here and get the idea that this is OK to abuse the forum rules like this.

Viewing 19 posts - 781 through 799 (of 799 total)
  • The topic ‘V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.125 seconds