dcsimg

V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

• This topic has 788 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Doobie.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 799 total)
  • Author

I bough t one of the Fast Cap long nosed pattern markers the other day, it finally arrived.

Will

Princess Auto has what I’ve been wanting for some time now as a ‘Hot Buy’at the right price. A pneumatic paint can shaker that does both quarts and gallons.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/pneumatic-paint-can-shaker/A-p8551327e

And while they don’t have any near me, PA is offering to cover up to $100 in shipping costs due to Covid-19, so I ordered it for free delivery.

This same shaker I’ve had in my Amazon wish list for quite some time, and it’s always been at around $230. $150 is a great price for it.

I’ve read plenty of reviews on this style of shaker, and not one complaint that I can recall reading.

Wow that’s an expensive shaker , I assume you have lots of painting coming up , I just buy those drill attachments for mixing paint , obviously they won’t be as good as this ,
    Congratulations on your deal 👍

Doobie

Princess Auto has what I’ve been wanting for some time now as a ‘Hot Buy’at the right price. A pneumatic paint can shaker that does both quarts and gallons.

And while they don’t have any near me, PA is offering to cover up to $100 in shipping costs due to Covid-19, so I ordered it for free delivery.

This same shaker I’ve had in my Amazon wish list for quite some time, and it’s always been at around $230. $150 is a great price for it.

I’ve read plenty of reviews on this style of shaker, and not one complaint that I can recall reading.

Wow that’s an expensive shaker , I assume you have lots of painting coming up , I just buy those drill attachments for mixing paint , obviously they won’t be as good as this ,

Congratulations on your deal 👍

Compared to the ones they have in the paint stores, that’s cheap. Those go for for a lot of money. They go right up to a couple of thousand dollars. Look at this one that is for a single can only.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I assume you have lots of painting coming up

Must be going into the house painting business ?

Doobie

I assume you have lots of painting coming up

Must be going into the house painting business ?

I do have a bunch of painting to do. but it’s also a sad reflection that I’m running out of tools to buy. Maybe I should get into stamp collecting, Lol!

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Bought meself a Makita GA6042C01 6″ angle grinder.

Variable speed, mind you.

The thing is a beast. At 4000 rpm one can touch the smooth side of a grinding wheel without any problems. Not that I would advice it. Just saying 😀

At maximum speed – 10.000 rpm – you’d need the side handles otherwise it’s flying away.

Congratulations , how come you choose Makita , price , or power , or bang for your buck

Yeah I don’t think I’d try touching the blade LoL

Variable speed is the feature you’d want to have on a grinder.
    I also have a 4 1/2″ Makita grinder that’s also a beats. And I have it for 8 years.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I didn’t know you could buy a paint shaker. Sounds like it is a good paint shaker if there wasn’t one complaint. Usually there is always one or two bad reviews anything I have looked at.
    I guess you will be putting it too the test once it arrives?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Picked up a few Lenox hand tools.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I wouldn’t mind a few of these tools.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

SKIL Brushless Jig Saw

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is really cool

New Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is Aimed at Prototypers

https://toolguyd.com/bantam-tools-desktop-cnc-milling-machine-prototypes/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Shop Essentials: Wiha Precision Screwdrivers vs. Wera Kraftform

https://toolguyd.com/wiha-precision-screwdrivers-vs-wera-kraftform-shop-essentials/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

SKIL Brushless Jig Saw

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”SKIL Brushless Jig Saw” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/i8TQkzSfXU0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid1″></iframe>

</figure>

Looks like a nice jigsaw , definitely doesn’t look cheaply made , ah yes those Bosch jigsaw blades , I don’t use anything else than Bosch jigsaw blades 👌

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Best Precision Marking Ruler Set

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is a heck of a hammer with a price to match

German Tool Reviews: Gedore 75 GSTM (Carpenter’s Hammer)

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is a heck of a hammer with a price to match

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>German Tool Reviews: Gedore 75 GSTM (Carpenter’s Hammer)

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”German Tool Reviews: Gedore 75 GSTM (Carpenter’s Hammer)” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zH7p6ZQzhPk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

When I first saw that hammer I thought geeze the claw is broken right off , I still don’t get why it’s made that way , oh well , I saw the hardcore hammer , looks nicely built , might be on my radar , cheaper than the Martinez or Stiletto hammers

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The allen wrenches arrived last week I ordered from PA.

Greg

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I went in for a 3rd Paslode, came out with the flexvolt worm drive with 9ah aswell.

I ran it all day on and off with the stock blade and dead battery it came with and I’m already happy with the addition to my flexvolt collection.

I went in for a 3rd Paslode, came out with the flexvolt worm drive with 9ah aswell.

I ran it all day on and off with the stock blade and dead battery it came with and I’m already happy with the addition to my flexvolt collection.

Congratulations , definitely like those paslode nailers , I’ve only heard good things about that flexvolt saw , even the 7-1/4 apparently is good , 👊

@GTokley
    congrats Greg , can never have enough of those keys ,

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 799 total)
  • The topic ‘V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.904 seconds