dcsimg

V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 550 total)
  • Author

Just received my go pro 7

Downloaded the app , plugged in the memory card , and off to the races lol

Tried it in and around the pool , works great ,

Are those things waterproof?

I am pretty sure they are waterproof.

So what’s it all about. How does it differ from regular video cameras?

I think alot has too do with size and accessories. People have attached them to their heads or chest for example to make videos. Alot of YouTubers use them.

Here is something I just found about GoPros.

At its core, a GoPro is a small camera the takes the best qualities of point-and-shoots and camcorders and packs them into a rugged frame that’s smaller, waterproof, and virtually indestructible.

Pretty much all that plus plus , takes great timelaps videos , films in 4k and can be streamed directly from the GoPro to any social media 🤷‍♂️
    Lots of the features I might not use , but it’s effect to be slightly smaller than a box of those small tic tac boxes , and the fact that with some accessories it can be virtually mounted anywhere , plus it’s water proof to 33 feet
    I can do all sorts of editing right on the camera or my smartphone from the app
    We used it in the pool tonight , and this weekend we will try it on the bikes , heck I can even mount it on the car dash
    Looks like it’s going to be fun.
    Obviously not for everyone

I’ll even try to get some videos of working around the house and other things.

Doobie

Ah dang it Greg ,…I just replied by quoting , but didn’t think of saving it , it looks like it’s gone to spam.

I just went and approved one that was sitting in Spam from you Brian. Should be there now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

New Harbor Freight Doyle Fast Adjustable Pliers

https://toolguyd.com/harbor-freight-doyle-adjustable-pliers/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Searching for the Best Wire Stripper

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I ordered a 2 quart Fuji pressure pot for my Fuji4 Gold 4 stage HVLP sprayer. Now I’ll be able to not only spray more per refill than the 1 quart gun attached pot that it comes with it, but I won’t be impeded in spraying in any direction and not have a pot hanging off my gun.

I’ve got a couple of old Muskoka chairs that I’ve prepped that are ready for spraying. I recall painting them almost 20 years ago for the first time, and it was a long and tedious process doing them with a brush. Hopefully this will work better and faster using a sprayer. Just not entirely sure how well I can get in between the narrow slats with the spray. I’ll find out soon enough as I just got my shipping notification/tracking # from the order I placed online late last nite.

@Sprokitz
    Just put a few up quickly to remove some batteries off the work bench , I think I might do like you suggested by putting them under the shelves , that’s where I’ll put the Bosch racks.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Just put a few up quickly to remove some batteries off the work bench , I think I might do like you suggested by putting them under the shelves , that’s where I’ll put the Bosch racks.

Lookin good. Off the bench and handy. Gives a new meaning to battery post lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Morf R230 LED Headlamp with Detachable Magnetic Rechargeable Light

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RYOBI 18V Cordless Automotive Ratchet

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Ah dang it Greg , @GTokley I just replied by quoting , but didn’t think of saving it , it looks like it’s gone to spam.

Sorry I answered Kevin’s question and your quote got ate up by spam. I normal;y checked to see if my reply has got ate up by spam. Then I reply without quoting. I am interested to hear how you save your quotes?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like these are available now

New Reekon M1 Caliber is Must-Have USA-Made Miter Saw Measuring Tool

https://toolguyd.com/reekon-m1-caliber-miter-saw-measuring-tool/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This looks like a different version of the same tool from Worx

Self contained Cordless Pressure Washer

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I ordered a 2 quart Fuji pressure pot for my Fuji4 Gold 4 stage HVLP sprayer. Now I’ll be able to not only spray more per refill than the 1 quart gun attached pot that it comes with it, but I won’t be impeded in spraying in any direction and not have a pot hanging off my gun.

I’ve got a couple of old Muskoka chairs that I’ve prepped that are ready for spraying. I recall painting them almost 20 years ago for the first time, and it was a long and tedious process doing them with a brush. Hopefully this will work better and faster using a sprayer. Just not entirely sure how well I can get in between the narrow slats with the spray. I’ll find out soon enough as I just got my shipping notification/tracking # from the order I placed online late last nite.

I was hoping this order I placed late Thursday evening wouldn’t be like so many other orders I’ve placed online during Covid where things arrive way later than expected.

Just arrived an hour ago. Basically, roughly a 36 hour turnaround time, which is excellent in these days of late.

Here’s my 2 quart Fuji pressure pot kit. Last photo shows it beside the standard pot that comes attached to the T70 Fuji gun that came with my 4 stage Fuji HVLP sprayer.

Finally gonna use this thing! I bought it 4-5 years ago, and didn’t use it for a job I had initially planned to use it for. Glad I bought it then though. It has more than doubled in price since I bought it even though they are a Canadian company making them just outside Toronto. Go figure!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I was hoping this order I placed late Thursday evening wouldn’t be like so many other orders I’ve placed online during Covid where things arrive way later than expected.

Just arrived an hour ago. Basically, roughly a 36 hour turnaround time, which is excellent in these days of late.

Here’s my 2 quart Fuji pressure pot kit. Last photo shows it beside the standard pot that comes attached to the T70 Fuji gun that came with my 4 stage Fuji HVLP sprayer.

Finally gonna use this thing! I bought it 4-5 years ago, and didn’t use it for a job I had initially planned to use it for. Glad I bought it then though. It has more than doubled in price since I bought it even though they are a Canadian company making them just outside Toronto. Go figure!

That is great service and fast shipping. Shipping is hit and miss this year. That pressure pot should make painting & finishing go much quicker.

Greg

Nice sprayer , I’d definitely like to get one eventually.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I didn’t know they were a Canadian company. I have been wanting to get HLVP sprayer for a few years now. I know price has been going up on these sprayers over the years.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Difference Between a Hammer Drill vs Impact Driver | Which One Drills Faster in Concrete?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 550 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.573 seconds