dcsimg

V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 799 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I ordered some battery holders ,

I was surprised to see that they got delivered today while I was working on the car in the garage , I bought 4 racks that holds 3 Bosch 18 volt batteries , 2 x2 12 volt battery holders , and 3 Ego plus 4 Ryobi ,

Very impressed , I’ll post pictures later today when I get a chance.

Curious to know where you found those.

I was surprised to see that they got delivered today while I was working on the car in the garage , I bought 4 racks that holds 3 Bosch 18 volt batteries , 2 x2 12 volt battery holders , and 3 Ego plus 4 Ryobi ,

It was one of the BTP members sons , was great doing business with him , he did a great job on the holders.

I believe I added the contact person in the post I made earlier , I just added some pictures.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Here are the pictures

Thanks @Sprokitz for the connection , was great dealing with your son

Congrats! They look pretty good!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I bought 4 racks that holds 3 Bosch 18 volt batteries , 2 x2 12 volt battery holders , and 3 Ego plus 4 Ryobi ,
    Very impressed ,
    Thanks @Sprokitz for the connection , was great dealing with your son

You’re more than welcome @Boschmanbrian I didn’t know you ordered so many and such a variety. Glad to hear he took care of you and you’re satisfied

Doobie

It was one of the BTP members sons , was great doing business with him , he did a great job on the holders.

I believe I added the contact person in the post I made earlier , I just added some pictures.

Thanks for the pics. Didn’t know there was somebody making them. I assume it’s made on one of those machines that makes things outta plastic – name escapes me right now.

I got a bunch of Makita and Bosch ones from OPB not lomg ago. I spaced them apart so that I could easily identify what battery was craddled and also it makes them easier to grasp off their nests being able to get my fingers around their sides.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

New Klein Tools – Fan and Compact Cutters

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Sprokitz
    I quoted your post , but I guess it got lost

Yeah we were shooting emails to each other , and he told me he could pretty much do anything I wanted , so I figured why not get the ones for the Bosch 12 volt , I like them , they are on a slight angle , also figured hey why don’t I make some for the Ryobi batteries I have , then figured get a few of them made for my Ego batteries

It was great dealing with your son ,
    He is a great guy , just like his dad 👍👊
    I’m looking forward to finding a place to hang them up , I need a decent size space on the wall lol , I have plenty of room in the living room , but don’t think my wife would be happy lol

Thanks again @Sprokitz

Thanks for the pics. Didn’t know there was somebody making them. I assume it’s made on one of those machines that makes things outta plastic – name escapes me right now.

I got a bunch of Makita and Bosch ones from OPB not lomg ago. I spaced them apart so that I could easily identify what battery was craddled and also it makes them easier to grasp off their nests being able to get my fingers around their sides.

Yeah they are made from the 3D printer
    I saw the ones from OPB but didn’t want individuals for the Bosch
    And I don’t think I was able to get any for Ryobi from them , and either the Ego ,
    I’ve seen a company called 48 tools I think they are based in Australia , I contacted them a while ago , but for the Bosch 4 bay holder it was pretty pricey , plus I probably would have gotten hammered with shipping and duties

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Yeah we were shooting emails to each other , and he told me he could pretty much do anything I wanted , so I figured why not get the ones for the Bosch 12 volt , I like them , they are on a slight angle , also figured hey why don’t I make some for the Ryobi batteries I have , then figured get a few of them made for my Ego batteries

He is a great guy , just like his dad
    I’m looking forward to finding a place to hang them up , I need a decent size space on the wall lol , I have plenty of room in the living room , but don’t think my wife would be happy lo

How’s the fit on the 12v Bosch ? I talked to him about that, he didn’t have a 12v batt to test. I know some times the 12v can be a tight fit in the tools so I suggested he give the holder a hair more clearance.

Your wife doesn’t like “wall art” ? lol
    You do know they can be mounted on the underside of shelves

Doobie

The only other batteries I have are the 12V Bosch and a handful of Ridgids. Neither warrants holders for me. The 12V just sit in tools, and the Ridgids get rarely used.

He is a great guy , just like his dad

I’m looking forward to finding a place to hang them up , I need a decent size space on the wall lol , I have plenty of room in the living room , but don’t think my wife would be happy lo

How’s the fit on the 12v Bosch ? I talked to him about that, he didn’t have a 12v batt to test. I know some times the 12v can be a tight fit in the tools so I suggested he give the holder a hair more clearance.

Your wife doesn’t like “wall art” ? lol

You do know they can be mounted on the underside of shelves

Yeah the fit i find is great , it’s slightly loose , but it’s the whole body of the battery part that is inserted in the tool , so it’s not going anywhere , good call on the extra space ,

LoL yeah actually she probably wouldn’t mind if it’s not too visible lol

That’s a good idea under the shelf mount , I just may have to look into that.

Just received my go pro 7
    Downloaded the app , plugged in the memory card , and off to the races lol
    Tried it in and around the pool , works great ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on the GOPRO.

Greg

Doobie

Are those things waterproof?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am pretty sure they are waterproof.

Greg

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Decided to add to the flexvolt collection.

Doobie

So what’s it all about. How does it differ from regular video cameras?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think alot has too do with size and accessories. People have attached them to their heads or chest for example to make videos. Alot of YouTubers use them.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think alot has too do with size and accessories. People have attached them to their heads or chest for example to make videos. Alot of YouTubers use them.

Here is something I just found about GoPros.

At its core, a GoPro is a small camera the takes the best qualities of point-and-shoots and camcorders and packs them into a rugged frame that’s smaller, waterproof, and virtually indestructible.

Greg

Ah dang it Greg , @GTokley I just replied by quoting , but didn’t think of saving it , it looks like it’s gone to spam.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 799 total)
  • The topic ‘V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.818 seconds