dcsimg

V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 799 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Amazon order of some stuff just arrived.

Some Floetrol for some Adirondack/Muskoka chairs that I need to spray some latex paint on. Wifey and I will be off today to get the paint for them. Never used Floetrol before, but I thought that even though I have a four stage Fuji sprayer that should be able to handle latex, it’s probably not a bad idea to add some.

Some more Cable Clamps, but a different brand than the ones I’d buy at BB stores over the last two decades. I really like those things. Probably already have 50 of them in use all over the place and I was running low.

A bottle of fuel stabilizer. Used the last I had last week.

A spare spark plug and for the mower for the next time. Just replaced the old one after five years last week. I know, way too long between tune-ups. A new mower air filter and a spare second filter for the next time are still to come.

A bottle of Super Lube silicone O-ring lubricant. Thought I’d try it. Might use next time when fitting my pool mechanicals instead of Alladin Magic Lube, but it also seems good for rubber garden hose rings to help prevent leaks. Wondering what other things I might look to use it for. Anybody use this stuff and have ideas/suggestions for the Super Lube?

Nice haul , I wonder if you could use it for the seals all around the car door rubbers , good to keep them soft

I think you can. Think I’m gonna try watching a few of their videos.

https://www.super-lube.com/videos

Clev08
    Pro

I was pretty excited when this box showed up on my door step yesterday! I’ll post more pictures later today after I pick up some nails and start using it. The box was a little beat up but the nailer was packaged well and didn’t have any damage.

Doobie

Some Floetrol for some Adirondack/Muskoka chairs that I need to spray some latex paint on. Wifey and I will be off today to get the paint for them. Never used Floetrol before, but I thought that even though I have a four stage Fuji sprayer that should be able to handle latex, it’s probably not a bad idea to add some.

Some more Cable Clamps, but a different brand than the ones I’d buy at BB stores over the last two decades. I really like those things. Probably already have 50 of them in use all over the place and I was running low.

A spare spark plug and for the mower for the next time. Just replaced the old one after five years last week. I know, way too long between tune-ups. A new mower air filter and a spare second filter for the next time are still to come.

A bottle of Super Lube silicone O-ring lubricant. Thought I’d try it. Might use next time when fitting my pool mechanicals instead of Alladin Magic Lube, but it also seems good for rubber garden hose rings to help prevent leaks. Wondering what other things I might look to use it for. Anybody use this stuff and have ideas/suggestions for the Super Lube?

Nice haul , I wonder if you could use it for the seals all around the car door rubbers , good to keep them soft

I’ve never bothered with doing that much over the years. Seems door seals have evolved over the decades. I do have a GM tube of it downstairs from 25 years ago for an old cheapo car that had issues, but haven’t used it since.

Oh wow , congrats , are they all dead blow hammers ,

Thanks. Yes they are all dead blow hammers.

What do you need so many dead blow hammers for

They came as 2 sets that is why I got that many hammers. Also they are not all the same size of hammer. One of green ones has brass face on it and another green one has has steel face on one end and the is ball pein. The price was right so why and not. Now I have the right size hammer for the right job.

Ah okay , makes sense , I keep forgetting to visit PA they do have good deals on things like these hammers.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

They came as 2 sets that is why I got that many hammers. Also they are not all the same size of hammer. One of green ones has brass face on it and another green one has has steel face on one end and the is ball pein. The price was right so why and not. Now I have the right size hammer for the right job.

Ah okay , makes sense , I keep forgetting to visit PA they do have good deals on things like these hammers.

I don’t live close enough to PA to visit. So I just shop online.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I don’t live close enough to PA to visit. So I just shop online.

Yeah well that’s what I meant. Visit on line

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I placed an order from Home Depot today.

Strange that the order contains 4 separate items, but all four items have different expected ship dates, and from different suppliers.

Now that’s not too uncommon, as drop shipping is being done all the time.

But the order I made were of similar items. In other words, three single gang switch plate covers, two three gang covers, two four gang covers, one five gang cover. Same brand, same finish, same model. Yet they come from different places!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks like you got alittle bit of everything. I didn’t know you had a sprayer.
    I also need to get some of those cable clamps.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I use Lennox and Greenlee step bits. I bought a set from Harbor Freight for kicks once and they rusted in like 2 days LOL.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ryobi Has a Power Scrubber for Every Job

https://www.protoolreviews.com/ryobi-18v-cordless-power-scrubbers/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=milwaukee_and_dewalt_go_head_to_head_plus_more_news_and_reviews&utm_term=2020-06-17

Strange , I’d be interested in giving them a try , not overly expensive , I already have a few Ryobi tools and a few batteries.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ryobi has a lot of new items out like this light

RYOBI Hybrid Tripod Stand Light – P782

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Best Cordless Circular Saws | 11 Flagship Sidewinder and Rear Handles Tested Head to Head

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ryobi has a lot of new items out like this light

RYOBI Hybrid Tripod Stand Light – P782

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”RYOBI Hybrid Tripod Stand Light – P782″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/eMe1FW5X52k?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Once again , they really are putting out some decent tools and accessories , looks interesting to say the least , what I like about some of their tools , it’s the ability to do both a/c and d/c

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Once again , they really are putting out some decent tools and accessories , looks interesting to say the least , what I like about some of their tools , it’s the ability to do both a/c and d/c

I would have agree. They have a huge line up of tools. I know there has been a few tools they make I would my having.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Make a budget backsaw AWESOME. Total upgrade!

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Make a budget backsaw AWESOME. Total upgrade!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Make a budget backsaw AWESOME. Total upgrade!” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/kBJ3Wm2DMA0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid2″></iframe>

</figure>

I watch this video before. Good video.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I ordered some battery holders ,
    I was surprised to see that they got delivered today while I was working on the car in the garage , I bought 4 racks that holds 3 Bosch 18 volt batteries , 2 x2 12 volt battery holders , and 3 Ego plus 4 Ryobi ,
    Very impressed , I’ll post pictures later today when I get a chance.

Here are the pictures
    Thanks @Sprokitz for the connection , was great dealing with your son

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 799 total)
  • The topic ‘V-29.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.835 seconds