dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

This topic contains 283 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 5 hours, 50 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 284 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Dewalt Atomic Compact Circular Saw – DCS571

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”Dewalt Atomic Compact Circular Saw – DCS571″ width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/P_OQyIGXo_U?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Looks like a good little powerful saw for ripping , must have good control with the handle

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Metabo Track Saw Tackles Metal

https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/power/cordless/saws-cordless/metabo-6-5-in-metal-cutting-track-saw-mks-18-ltx-58-circular-saw/48406/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking_into_advanced_battery_design_plus_the_latest_news_and_reviews_for_pros&utm_term=2019-08-12

Boy could have used something like that years ago when I was cutting down the 2 inch floor slabs of the simulators. Was plywood sandwich between 2 skins of aluminum of .064 thous thick aluminum each sheet.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Bought a new Freud 7 1/4 blade today for the circular saw. They really only had 1 at Rona suitable. The rest were off brand and I like my Freud blades. It’s a 24 tooth construction blade.

I have Freud blades on both my circular saws. I also have them on my TS & Miter saw.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

I broke down and bought 2 new larger batteries for my 18V Ridgid set of tools, I find the big light goes through the smaller batteries pretty quickly.

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Not our everyday tool. Picked this grill up today. I will be using this grill to cook tonight’s dinner.

Greg

Bought a new Freud 7 1/4 blade today for the circular saw. They really only had 1 at Rona suitable. The rest were off brand and I like my Freud blades. It’s a 24 tooth construction blade.

I have Freud blades on both my circular saws. I also have them on my TS & Miter saw.

They’re about the only thing I buy. Good value for the price. I could pay double and get Forrest blades for my table saw (or Ridge Carbide, or, or, or) but wouldn’t get double the blade. I am happy with the cut quality of them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

They’re about the only thing I buy. Good value for the price. I could pay double and get Forrest blades for my table saw (or Ridge Carbide, or, or, or) but wouldn’t get double the blade. I am happy with the cut quality of them.

I am happy with my Freud blades for what I use them for. They do a good job.Maybe one I will get a Forrest blade.

Greg

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Bought meself a magswitch Magjig 95.
    The smallest from the line I think.
    Unbelievably strong.

Attachments:

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Has anyone tried the Bosch Edge blades? I have been using Freud blades on the tablesaw, miter saw and circular saws but would like to find the Edge blades to give them a try.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I picked up a Makita siding nailer yesterday. I’ve used my dad’s for years and loved it, but was going back and forth between it and a much cheaper Bostitch model that also had fairly decent reviews. But then I saw a familiar name on one of the Makita reviews – J Ponto! He had a glowing review of the Makita and that was the final straw for me, so I grabbed one in store the next time I was there for this hot tub surround I’m building.

I don’t have any pics yet, but I will within the next week or so.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro

Has anyone tried the Bosch Edge blades? I have been using Freud blades on the tablesaw, miter saw and circular saws but would like to find the Edge blades to give them a try.

I know Bosch makes recip Edge blades, do they make Edge blades for TS/miter saws too?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

Unbelievably strong.

I like that Mag stuff, but man it’s pricey. Where are you going to be using it?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I know Bosch makes recip Edge blades, do they make Edge blades for TS/miter saws too?

I not sure if Bosch Edge blades for TS/Miter saws. I haven’t seen any.

Greg

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I have been using the Bosch Daredevil circular saw blades , I’ll have to check those edge blades out.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Unbelievably strong.

I like that Mag stuff, but man it’s pricey. Where are you going to be using it?

I’ll buy his brother and a feather board to use it on the band saw.
    Plus other odd usages.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Unbelievably strong.

Congrats! I am sure it come in handy.
    I have thought about buying one of these Magjigs. But they are pricey.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Picked up a couple of concrete trowels for the mud today. Just a little edge forming guy and a float. Worked perfect for the little pad I poured.

Charlie

Instagram

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Unbelievably strong.

Congrats! I am sure it come in handy.
    I have thought about buying one of these Magjigs. But they are pricey.

$32 CAD+tax.
    One at a time.
    Not in a hurry.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 284 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.481 seconds