dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

I ordered a small-ish metric Chinese rule similar to the Incra rules that I like as I could not find a small metric one (only imperial measure) so far it has been cheaper and seems to be both accurate and work well.

Will

I also ordered a couple of dovetail router bits but they shipped me the wrong ones – maybe keyhole bits – I just started the Amazon return process.

Will

I ordered a small-ish metric Chinese rule similar to the Incra rules that I like as I could not find a small metric one (only imperial measure) so far it has been cheaper and seems to be both accurate and work well.

Congrats. Looks like a decent little rule

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

On Friday I got a bottle of air tool. I decided to go with a bigger bottle this time. It should last a long time.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Clev08
    Pro
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

On Friday I got a bottle of air tool. I decided to go with a bigger bottle this time. It should last a long time.

That is a big bottle and should last a long time. Since cordless has come out I find I am using my air tools less and less.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Clev08 congrats nice little kit , did you get it from IG also ? , Looks like a great little box.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got one of them too!

Nice box set. Congrats.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is a big bottle and should last a long time. Since cordless has come out I find I am using my air tools less and less.

Yes it is a pretty big bottle. I am sure it will last along time. I bought a smaller bottle and didn’t last very long as the lid came loose and the oil leaked out. LOL! I will fill the little bottle up from the big bottle.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

The UPS guy brought my newest addition to the tool family today….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That’s a nice addition to the family Chad. Congrats
    What size rails did you get?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@ronw just the 55″ that came with the kit. Going to order another 55″,a 39″, connectors, and a carry case.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice Chad, congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@ChadM
    😮 Congrats nice addition , is this the first time with Makita cordless ,
    Looks like a great kit.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man track saws are nice. That one from Makita looks slick as well. How is it working Chad?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got one of them too!

Nice box set. Congrats.

I have seen the Blaze digital measures. A salesman we work with has one. It is nice to capture a picture of your measurement and you nan also see the dot in the photo of what you are measuring. They look like a great upgrade to the older models like I have. I may need to do an upgrade.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The digital measure is quite useful. I have the 35′ version. It can almost handle 70% of my rough measures. Just yesterday I was able to use it to calculate the sag in a roof beam 25′ high in like 3 minutes which with a tape would require considerable effort.

So the kit comes with a Bosch cup and pencils?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I got an email from Home Depot offering me a snack lol.

I got an email from Home Depot offering me a snack lol.

Look at you show off 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    Must be a big spender over there

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I needed a bit to drill some holes for epoxy anchors on a project. With a number of holes to drill, the hollow core vacuum bits save a lot of time and money. No extra cleaning is required for the holes. When picking this one up , I saw they have them down to 1/4” now. I am really looking forward to the day they get them in 3/16 which will work for Tapcons. We install a lot of them and it would be evenetter than the drills with the integrated dust collection.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.894 seconds