dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@boshmanbrian Congrats. What machines will you be putting them under.

Thanks! I am going try one on my Table saw. I will put one on my 6 inch jointer and one on my 12 inch band saw.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

@boshmanbrian Congrats. What machines will you be putting them under.

Thanks! I am going try one on my Table saw. I will put one on my 6 inch jointer and one on my 12 inch band saw.

That makes sense , I don’t have any of those tools / machines. Only a job site table saw.
    Definitely will be nice to be able to move them around. Will you be adding extra long power cords to them.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I just saw this in Menards add. They have a Bosch® CORE18V™ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 8.0Ah Performance Battery .
    Is this new?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I just saw this in Menards add. They have a Bosch® CORE18V™ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 8.0Ah Performance Battery .
    Is this new?

Relatively new. I think they introduced them last year at WOC.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Seems like every year they get bigger! I guess that is a good thing.
    They are also pretty pricy .

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That makes sense , I don’t have any of those tools / machines. Only a job site table saw.
    Definitely will be nice to be able to move them around. Will you be adding extra long power cords to them.

It will be nice to move them around. I don’t plan on adding extra cords to them.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a 3 mobile bases for machines in my workshop. I picked them up on Friday.

Congrats on your new tools, enjoy. Seems like they would be handy for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I ordered 8mm collets for my smaller routers from the UK, as I have some Leigh jigs that use them, teh first shipment was empty (looks liek the package was damaged and items lost) but the second one seems to have come through fine.

Will

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Received a new Bosch laser distance measure yesterday. Won it on Instagram courtesy of @boschtools.
    It’s the Bosch glm 50 c.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Received a new Bosch laser distance measure yesterday. Won it on Instagram courtesy of @boschtools.
    It’s the Bosch glm 50 c.

Wohoooo congrats. Looking forward to hearing from you about that. It’s a nice little model.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

It’s the Bosch glm 50 c.

Wohoooo congrats. Looking forward to hearing from you about that. It’s a nice little model.

I like it already….it’s replacing my GLM 42, so I’m already familiar with it. The extended range is a going to be a bonus for doing foundations and the readout is simpler to understand. The only downside is that the Bluetooth app is currently not available in the app store. I was really looking forward to trying to use it with a dedicated tablet for either setting up a cutlist or doing takeoffs for renos.

@bosch

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Received a couple boxes of sand paper.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@asevereid nice to bad about that app , nice tag though.
    Good to know about the contact.
    I’ll check it out and see how much I can buy it for.

@RonW
    congrats Ron it’s amazing how much sand paper you tend to go through on certain projects.

I should think about buying more for my Bosch Ros sander. I used most of the 100 grit last time I sanded down our bench for the patio.

I bought a 3″ putty knife. I am expecting to find the one I misplaced any time now that I have….it’s always the way things go….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Your not kidding. Happens to me all the time or when you looking for something else. You find what you were looking for basically right in front of you.

Greg

Yeah that or when cleaning out the garage , ah I don’t need this I’ll get rid of it , a few days later , that’s exactly what you could have used. So off to the store to buy another one lol.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s the Bosch glm 50 c.

Congrats on the win, enjoy your new tool

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.709 seconds