dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Picked up the Milwaukee “Installation Driver” today. I’ve got a cabinet install coming up and I want to try it out. Also I’m hoping that it’ll replace a few of my other drivers /drills so that I can lighten my kit up a bit.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Picked up the Milwaukee “Installation Driver” today. I’ve got a cabinet install coming up and I want to try it out. Also I’m hoping that it’ll replace a few of my other drivers /drills so that I can lighten my kit up a bit.

Congrats. Be interesting to see what you think about the design. Just curious to know what made you choose the Milwaukee over the Bosch or festool , is it because you are already on the Milwaukee platform
    I have seen lots of people using it on IG

Rovik
    Pro

Got a small heater to use in my garage.

Norway

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

bill said=Innovative NewTool Removes Trim Without Damaging Trim or Wall

I saw that one on amazon, I think I’ll get it.
    I can not post with a quote in it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

@boschmanbrian, yes, I’m in to the Milwaukee platform already. I’ve been interested in Milwaukee’s version of this drill since I first saw their European version of it a few years ago.
    The new design doesn’t bother me (the euro looked very similar to the FlexiClick).

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@theamcguy
    do you ever read what you post? Or you’re just a bot who posts only links? Because that’s 99,9% of what you do. 4-5 links first thing in the morning, same in the afternoon and that was it.

For example that guys with a trim remover.
    I don’t see anything new there.
    Invention of a new wheel? Which is still a wheel.
    The guy says in the beginning that it’s a partnership with Zenith Industries.
    So he was paid to promote and write a good review about the new square circle.
    He has no idea about what he’s doing.
    Removing the trim from anywhere starts with cutting the paint between the said trim and the wall. No cutting and the trim is coming away with a layer of painting and drywall. And you are in deep chit.
    Removing the hardwood floor with that puny pry bar while crawling??!! I don’t even want to get started in that direction.

So, where are you on this case? You are a pro. What’s your take?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That heater should keep a your garage a nice temperature! How do you like it?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Congrats Ivan. That should give you plenty of heat by the looks of it.
    Do you have anything like recirculating air. Or will you leave a window or door slightly open , otherwise just use it intermittently.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

do you ever read what you post? Or you’re just a bot who posts only links? Because that’s 99,9% of what you do. 4-5 links first thing in the morning, same in the afternoon and that was it.

For example that guys with a trim remover.
    I don’t see anything new there.
    Invention of a new wheel? Which is still a wheel.
    The guy says in the beginning that it’s a partnership with Zenith Industries.
    So he was paid to promote and write a good review about the new square circle.
    He has no idea about what he’s doing.
    Removing the trim from anywhere starts with cutting the paint between the said trim and the wall. No cutting and the trim is coming away with a layer of painting and drywall. And you are in deep chit.
    Removing the hardwood floor with that puny pry bar while crawling??!! I don’t even want to get started in that direction.

So, where are you on this case? You are a pro. What’s your take?

We have all been wondering about this. Just a bot who does the copy and paste every morning and disappears til same time tomorrow. Captain DH doesn’t want to deal with it, though.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Sorpa wrote=So, where are you on this case? You are a pro. What’s your take?

DWB wrote=It’s like you’re walking through Waikiki you stick your head in a bar,, oh this full of half naked trannys so I stay out of there. Oh this ones full of locals and the place falls silent as I walk in so I turn and walk out. Just because a person post you don’t have to look at it or read it. This site does not have a ignore button. There are a few guys here I just ignore. I just don’t like reading their post. I have no idea why some guys like to get worked up over this. I like to read the things he post. It was explained to us a long time ago you don’t have to be a pro to post at BeThePro. TheAMCGuy is a pro and does use tools all the time every day. I bet he has more tools than you do. Just live and let live. It’s like you get paid extra to rag on him.. I’m done..

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Sorpa wrote=So, where are you on this case? You are a pro. What’s your take?

DWB wrote=It’s like you’re walking through Waikiki you stick your head in a bar,, oh this full of half naked trannys so I stay out of there. Oh this ones full of locals and the place falls silent as I walk in so I turn and walk out. Just because a person post you don’t have to look at it or read it. This site does not have a ignore button. There are a few guys here I just ignore. I just don’t like reading their post. I have no idea why some guys like to get worked up over this. I like to read the things he post. It was explained to us a long time ago you don’t have to be a pro to post at BeThePro. TheAMCGuy is a pro and does use tools all the time every day. I bet he has more tools than you do. Just live and let live. It’s like you get paid extra to rag on him.. I’m done..

Good point! If you don’t like reading a certain post. Then don’t. That certain post might be helpful to someone else.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

So then what was all that commotion about posting a few words or replying thumbs up and so on ,
    I guess this is a perfect example of what’s good for the goose is good for the gander

🙄🤔
    What was the big deal about the weather then

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t like lending tools from my tool chest and my wife finds them hard to find, so she likes her one and she has a very Independent streak so she insisted on her own wrenches for her kayak trailer etc. So during the holiday sales I bought her an initial set, but she liked my ratcheting set better- so the picture says it all, after I added the carabiners to keep it all together.

Will

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

That’s a neat idea.
    I think I’ll copy it 😀

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I don’t like lending tools from my tool chest and my wife finds them hard to find, so she likes her one and she has a very Independent streak so she insisted on her own wrenches for her kayak trailer etc. So during the holiday sales I bought her an initial set, but she liked my ratcheting set better- so the picture says it all, after I added the carabiners to keep it all together.

Great idea, I like it, too. So many uses for ‘biners

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Congrats to your wife , that’s a cool idea , would be practical for a portable tool box.

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.771 seconds