dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Blue Monster Compression Seal Tape for Emergency Plumbing Repairs

https://toolguyd.com/blue-monster-compression-seal-tape-for-emergency-plumbing-repairs/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Revamped Skil Circular Saw Outperforms Its Price Point

https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/power/cordless/saws-cordless/skil-20v-brushless-circular-saw/48039/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=skil_circular_saw_outperforms_its_price_point_plus_our_latest_giveaway_and_more&utm_term=2019-08-08

Looks like they did a decent job with this saw , are they still under Bosch tools. Kinda has a similar style of the Bosch circ saw.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

are they still under Bosch tools.

Skil is now owned by Chevron,a Chinese tool company that also own EGO.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

The wire wheel I ordered for my 6 inch bench grinder arrived yesterday.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I have an old 1/4 inch Skil ratchet , it says Bosch tools Corp on the side decals serial info , I guess they sold it off ?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Aruguably a tool, I just received my first ever issue of FHB. Already just looking at the articles outlined on its cover on leakproof showers, fireplace building, and a buyers guide to exterior doors, I’m already happy I subscribed.

Haven’t had a subscription to any build type mags in probably over ten years now. I mostly subscribed to get at its online content, which I haven’t even started to explore yet.

I thought about subscribing to this magazine too. I thought about just grabbing a magazine from a store to see how I liked.
    I just got my FWW magazine today after resubscribe when the Father’s Day deal came out.

I used the 6.3 core in the vac and also in the drill. I really like the drill and we use it a lot. I have not used it for chipping or anything like that. I think a corded would be better in an application like that. The on board dust collection is great.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Chevron doesn’t own any Skillsaw. They are doing something totally different.
    CHERVON it’s totally a different story. Did you spot the difference” 😀

Haha yeah just did 👍🤭

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It’s the spell checker that keeps correcting me!

Doobie

It’s the spell checker that keeps correcting me!

I find it’s a lot easier to leave spell checker on, but to turn off the auto-correct feature.

Bought a new Freud 7 1/4 blade today for the circular saw. They really only had 1 at Rona suitable. The rest were off brand and I like my Freud blades. It’s a 24 tooth construction blade.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Clev08
    Pro

Picked up some more quick grip clamps for $10. They are a new design compared to my other ones. Instead of the pads sliding off they “snap” on and off so you don’t have to worry about the clamps slipping out of the pads.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Something a bit different from the Den of tools

Tekton 9pc Ratcheting Wrench Set (First Look)

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Picked up some more quick grip clamps for $10. They are a new design compared to my other ones. Instead of the pads sliding off they “snap” on and off so you don’t have to worry about the clamps slipping out of the pads.

Congrats , that’s a great deal.

Doobie

I like that with a snap on face boot. Hate loosing those little protective pads, but I flip them upside down and they tend to stay put that way except on the bigger style quick clamps, they tend to stay on inverted upside down.

Aruguably a tool, I just received my first ever issue of FHB. Already just looking at the articles outlined on its cover on leakproof showers, fireplace building, and a buyers guide to exterior doors, I’m already happy I subscribed.

Haven’t had a subscription to any build type mags in probably over ten years now. I mostly subscribed to get at its online content, which I haven’t even started to explore yet.

I thought about subscribing to this magazine too. I thought about just grabbing a magazine from a store to see how I liked.
    I just got my FWW magazine today after resubscribe when the Father’s Day deal came out.

I used the 6.3 core in the vac and also in the drill. I really like the drill and we use it a lot. I have not used it for chipping or anything like that. I think a corded would be better in an application like that. The on board dust collection is great.

Thanks Kurt , I also have been using the 6.3 in the cordless vac
    Thanks for the update and info about the rotary hammer
    It’s still on my list.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lithium Ion Powered Lawn Tractor – Cub Cadet XT1 LT42e Overview

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dewalt Atomic Compact Circular Saw – DCS571

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Dewalt Atomic Compact Circular Saw – DCS571

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”Dewalt Atomic Compact Circular Saw – DCS571″ width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/P_OQyIGXo_U?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Impressive little tool.
    I’d like to have it but I’m still in doubt because of the blades.
    They are on the expensive side.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.992 seconds