dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 926 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

AvE dropped a Bosch Freak 12′ onto a concrete pad and took apart the Freak and some interesting observations on the CORE battery.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

AvE dropped a Bosch Freak 12′ onto a concrete pad and took apart the Freak and some interesting observations on the CORE battery.

That was an interesting video for sure. What he found explains the cheap price for the tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Would be interesting to see how the other manufacturers compare to with the drop test and tear down 🤔
    I bet bosch would fair pretty good compared to some of them.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That was an interesting video for sure. What he found explains the cheap price for the tool.

I know the freak is no were near the impact driver the IDH182B is. Why the downgraded it is beyond me.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I bought a magnetic base for my dial indicator, to improve my machine setups.

Will

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I bought a magnetic base for my dial indicator, to improve my machine setups.

How is it holding?
    Is it strong enough?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Klein NCVT-6 Non Contact Voltage Tester With LDM: Keep Your Distance – And Measure It

https://homefixated.com/klein-ncvt-6-non-contact-voltage-tester-with-ldm-review/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Picked up a four pack of Erwin clamps from Patrick Morin last night 19 bucks for 2 6 inch and 2 12 inch. I think I’ll go back on my way home and pick up another package.

Haha here it is (pictures or it didn’t happen ) LoL

I bought a router bit extender for a specific use, it is for my 1/2″ router, but it has both 1/2″ and 1/4″ collets.

Will

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Picked up a four pack of Erwin clamps from Patrick Morin last night 19 bucks for 2 6 inch and 2 12 inch. I think I’ll go back on my way home and pick up another package.

That’s a good deal. Best I’ve seen even with all the BF and CM sales was 4 pack of 6″ for 19

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Types of Drills – What to Use and When to Use Them for Construction and Renovation

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

21700 vs 18650 Lithium-ion Battery Cells, Packs, and Technology

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks @Sprokitz I actually think I will be going back for another pack or two

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Excellent price on those ones!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I bought a router bit extender for a specific use, it is for my 1/2″ router, but it has both 1/2″ and 1/4″ collets.

I thought about buying a router bit extender for a certain project I was planning on doing. I didn’t end up doing that project. So I didn’t end up buying the bit extender. I look forward hearing how well you liked using it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Some of my Black Friday ladder purchases arrived. Still two more in transit.

@Sorpa and @Sprokitz thanks. LoL guess what I actually went back and picked up another two sets.

@Miamicuse congrats nice haul. Looks like you have a nice collection of ladders there.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

@Boschmanbrian Somehow I knew you would buy more lol
    Tried to quote earlier today, didn’t work. I saw a 4 pack of Erwin 6″ for $17. I think that’s what I paid for same set early this year. Also saw on HD site 4 pack of Dewalt but no sizes listed ??? I have a small order to pick up so I’ll check out what size(s) are included while I’m there.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Some of my Black Friday ladder purchases arrived. Still two more in transit.

Wow you really stocked up on ladders. They are always on sale for BF, good time to buy them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.514 seconds