dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 706 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dewalt ToughSystem 2.0 Music Player Inches Closer to Launch DWST08820 (Q42019)

https://toolguyd.com/dewalt-toughsystem-2-music-player-dwst08820-q42019/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Roofing nailer couldn’t be found so I got to go buy a brand new one. Probably the least exciting tool purchase I’ve ever made lol

Doobie

Received my Arrow T50 pneumatic stapler. It’s so small!

Nometheless, thanks goes out to @ronw and @cmeyer25 for mentioning they were happy with theirs. Thanks guys!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nometheless, thanks goes out to @ronw and @cmeyer25 for mentioning they were happy with theirs. Thanks guys!

I really like it so far, but you may quickly outstrip me in operating hours if you’ve got any big projects coming up – I’ve only had mine a few weeks, but so far it’s been great, hopefully you like yours just as much!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I really like it so far, but you may quickly outstrip me in operating hours if you’ve got any big projects coming up – I’ve only had mine a few weeks, but so far it’s been great, hopefully you like yours just as much!

I came close to using it today in fact. I was putting on some housewrap on my lean-to shed build and had my downspout in my way for where I couldn’t use my wacker tacker. But for just the 4 or so staples I would have needed it for there, it just wasn’t worth the hassle. There will be a piece of trim there by noon tommorrow to hold it down.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Best Cordless Router – Head To Head

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I was at Grizzley’s customer appreciation sale today and picked up five new Starlock compatible OMT blades for under $15. If they work well they’ll be a much better option for OMT blades. Typically I haven’t seen a price better than $7/ blade.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I was at Grizzley’s customer appreciation sale today and picked up five new Starlock compatible OMT blades for under $15. If they work well they’ll be a much better option for OMT blades. Typically I haven’t seen a price better than $7/ blade.

Curious how well they hold up. I’ve rarely been impressed with brands other than Fein or Bosch for OMT accessories.

Congrats on the blades , sounds like a good deal , I wonder how they will hold up long term on tuff jobs.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I picked these up this afternoon.

Doobie

That’s OK. Should you ever need to upgrade, go find what is a non-BB trade tool/consumables store that carries WIHA or WERA bits. They last a lot longer and cost pennies more.

Any immediate plans for them @hojo04?

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

That’s OK. Should you ever need to upgrade, go find what is a non-BB trade tool/consumables store that carries WIHA or WERA bits. They last a lot longer and cost pennies more.

Any immediate plans for them @hojo04?

I will try and keep that in mind. I’m not sure if there is a store like that around here that is like that. Then again really have looked since the BB store is 2 miles from me.

I am thinking of doing a play set or fort thing for my son.

Just ordered the Bosch 18v blower. A tool vendor had a Bosch sale for 15% off so I got it at a good price. I was going to use points but at that price and free shipping it was a done deal. Now what am I am going to use my points for?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Energizer Impresses Pros With New 1300-Lumen Flashlight

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just ordered the Bosch 18v blower.

The 18V Bosch blower is a great tool. I use mine all the time. I like the 2 speeds for cleaning out the shop sometimes. The low speed is great for that. Glad you got a good price and free shipping is always great.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just ordered the Bosch 18v blower. A tool vendor had a Bosch sale for 15% off so I got it at a good price. I was going to use points but at that price and free shipping it was a done ‘t justify dealow what am I am going to use my points for?

Congrats Lon , I use mine regularly , very practical

@theamcguy haha I was just watching that video of the flashlight this morning
    It definitely looks practical , I just can’t justify using those batteries and recycling them , I’d much rather use the cordless 12 and 18 volt lights.

I like the 2 speeds for cleaning out the shop sometimes. The low speed is great for that.

Folks on the BTP site had recommended the blower. I did not know there were 2 speeds. Awesome! I agree in cleaning up, a low speed is sometimes better.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Well I had to get a new generator with our power outage. Got one big enough that it will run my well pump or a good amount of the house if used wisely.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Just ordered the Bosch 18v blower. A tool vendor had a Bosch sale for 15% off so I got it at a good price. I was going to use points but at that price and free shipping it was a done deal. Now what am I am going to use my points for?

I ended up getting two of them myself. I really like them. And the drill hole blow out thingy has come in handy a few times as well.

Well I had to get a new generator with our power outage. Got one big enough that it will run my well pump or a good amount of the house if used wisely.

Well congrats Ron , that sucks , but at least you should be okay , we had that one going last summer 2018 for 5 weeks while we were on strike , had it powering up the union trailer , worked good.

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 706 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.689 seconds