dcsimg

V-28.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

This topic contains 639 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 6 hours, 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 640 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Just received my pica pencils
    Looking forward to trying them out.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I’m seeing a lot of the new 48v Skilsaw on IG. Has anyone here had an opportunity to take one for a test drive?

So, are there no framers here who would like to comment? No one use saws?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’m seeing a lot of the new 48v Skilsaw on IG. Has anyone here had an opportunity to take one for a test drive?

So, are there no framers here who would like to comment? No one use saws?

I know quite a few framers but neither of them is using Skilsaw.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I just receive an email that Princess auto will open up a store in St. Jerome Tuesday the 17th of September.

Is this close too you?

Man I wish one would open closer to me.
    We are getting a Costco next year. So you never know what will happen.

Google says 33km.
    So, not that far.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I just receive an email that Princess auto will open up a store in St. Jerome Tuesday the 17th of September.

Is this close too you?

Google says 33km.
    So, not that far.

If you ever need anything Sorin , I have a few friends that live in that area , might be easier to meet up with me after to pick it up. Let me know what you need , I’ll have them pick it up , then pass it on to you

Doobie

Is it not their very first store they open in Quebec?

I’ve come to really like PA. Sure they sell some junk, but there’s still plenty of good stuff there. Great friendly staff and a very broad returns policy.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’ve come to really like PA. Sure they sell some junk, but there’s still plenty of good stuff there. Great friendly staff and a very broad returns policy.

First store in Quebec. I went once at the store in Ottawa.

Thanks Brian! I’ll keep in mind.

Doobie

If you give them your phone number when you buy stuff, you don’t even need the receipt to return something.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Is this close too you?

Google says 33km.
    So, not that far.

Really 33 km isn’t too bad. I drive around that one way to work everyday.

Doobie wrote:
    Sorpa wrote:

Wow I didn’t know it was there first store in Quebec.

If you give them your phone number when you buy stuff, you don’t even need the receipt to return something.

I didn’t know this. I just gave them my phone number when I was at PA last month.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie

I didn’t know this. I just gave them my phone number when I was at PA last month.

Neither did I til a few months ago. It was the head cashier at the returns and customer service desk who told me this. I always thought they took it just to track if we were regular customers so that I could continue to receive their flyers in the mail.

They’re a real decent place to deal with. Way better on that front than any of the BB stores or even Costco for that matter. Certainly many notches above the customer service and returns policies of Canadian Tire which are all over the map from one store to another and change all the time it seems even in the same store with really archaic rules and such in my experience. It’s one reason I rarely will shop at CT any longer. They’re a last resort for my shopping needs.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Neither did I til a few months ago. It was the head cashier at the returns and customer service desk who told me this. I always thought they took it just to track if we were regular customers so that I could continue to receive their flyers in the mail.

They’re a real decent place to deal with. Way better on that front than any of the BB stores or even Costco for that matter. Certainly many notches above the customer service and returns policies of Canadian Tire which are all over the map from one store to another and change all the time it seems even in the same store with really archaic rules and such in my experience. It’s one reason I rarely will shop at CT any longer. They’re a last resort for my shopping needs.

This is good to know. I don’t shop at Cdn Tire as much as I use too either.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congrats Brian, let me know what you think of them!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congrats Brian, let me know what you think of them!

Thanks Charlie , so far so good , I like them , haven’t used the big one for construction yet , but the smaller one is pretty neat ,

My order of 4″ dust collection stuff and a Freud industrial saw blade from BusyBee tools arrived.

Will

Is this close too you?

Google says 33km.
    So, not that far.

But will they be calling it auto princesse?….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Is this close too you?

Google says 33km.
    So, not that far.

But will they be calling it auto princesse?….lol.

Haha bien sur 🤔🙄

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nothing huge, but I’ve been looking for a pair of ear plugs like these for a while now and none of my local hardware stores have had them – but I love having ear plug style heating protection vs my ear muff style, especially for the warmer months. I just get too sweaty otherwise, so I’m really happy with this $5 purchase!

I’ve had disposable ear plugs but I like that these are reusable/ washable (I tried cleaning the foam ones and they just soaked it up and got nasty, lol) and that they are tied together so they’re easy to use and then pull out and hang around my shoulders when I don’t need them.

Charlie

Instagram

Nothing huge, but I’ve been looking for a pair of ear plugs like these for a while now and none of my local hardware stores have had them – but I love having ear plug style heating protection vs my ear muff style, especially for the warmer months. I just get too sweaty otherwise, so I’m really happy with this $5 purchase!

I’ve had disposable ear plugs but I like that these are reusable/ washable (I tried cleaning the foam ones and they just soaked it up and got nasty, lol) and that they are tied together so they’re easy to use and then pull out and hang around my shoulders when I don’t need them.

That’s the style I prefer too. I hate the sweat ring around your ears you get from muffs.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 640 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.595 seconds