dcsimg

V-27 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Nice masonry skills utopia!

I had hardwood floors put in the kitchen remodel, I installed a header and added some blocking for cabinets. Tomorrow the electrician is due to start.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i spent some time reworking the format of the empire digital level review for tbb, the way i had the paragraphs set up wasnt very good

early afternoon i was working on a drawing by laying down grey tones with the copic markers,, unfortunately it didnt come out very good, the paper wasnt accepting the ink very well so.. its just gonna get buried in a folder..

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Today I hung Hardi on some shower walls, installed the rubber pan liner over my pre-slope, and set the mud bed. Was going to get some pics in the morning but got a call on the way home and was told I am getting pulled off this job tomorrow to start a kitchen reno.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

And this evenings woodworking project on the boat was a replacement storage hatch cover of the front casting deck. Old one was missing so it was a needed repair – don’t want to be walking around the front end and fall into the storage area.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Finished my deck job up this morning. And then went to measure 10 windows for new replacement’s.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Sent the guys to repair some drywall at a local office building where the windows had leaked. (not our windows) They were supposed to have been repaired. Got everything torn apart and started to put it back together and it started raining. In came the rain.

the owner decided it was time to install new windows also.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I finished staining the deck I’ve been working on today. Tomorrow, I’ll be repairing a shed door for the same homeowner and staining it the same color.

Hopefully all of this happens quickly enough to get some time in the shop. I have a pile of maple that needs to be planed and ripped before I can start making cabinets.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Going to a different house today to try and clean up some older masonry walls with muriatic acid. Should clean them up nicely.

Nice masonry skills utopia!

I had hardwood floors put in the kitchen remodel, I installed a header and added some blocking for cabinets. Tomorrow the electrician is due to start.

Thank you sir!

A Working Pro since 2004

Clev08
    Pro

Got the top case mounted to my motorcycle yesterday. It took about 15 minutes to install the cargo rack and back rest due to poor instructions. When you try to fit 8 languages on the instructions I guess you have to keep it short.

Clev08
    Pro

Sorry for two posts but the pictures wouldn’t fit in one. Took another 30 minutes to install the brackets, mounting plate and top case. They sent hardware to install it on any motorcycle so I have about 40 extra pieces.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Going to do some tool shopping today, we’ll see if I bring anything home

@jponto07 wow looks great, what a difference.

@Clev08
    looking good.

@kswiss
    😮 hope you can find those Doobie of a deal lol

Me just doing the same old glass blowing and stuff

I installed some new interior door locks at a new apartment for a friend . Then got a call on a problem roof leak . See if I can get out there tonight or tomorrow .

Always willing to learn .

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I did more tiling on this bathroom

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Jponto the deck stain looks good.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

I found out yesterday that @Austin and I are going to do a job at a resort In ( I believe) Charleston South Carolina in June. Looking forward to it.

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I finally broke my old Ryobi thickness planer….from 1994.

So I guess its time to start shopping for a replacement. Aftet my table saw and routers, its the most used toll in my shop, so I can’t go long without a replacement.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I finally broke my old Ryobi thickness planer….from 1994.

So I guess its time to start shopping for a replacement. Aftet my table saw and routers, its the most used toll in my shop, so I can’t go long without a replacement.

A Hammer 2 in 1 might be a good replacement?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

today was nothing special, had a dental appointment first thing then an errand.. spent some time working on the empire digital level review

tommorrow am i head to physio and they start to lower my heel in the boot, one step closer to walking like a normal human being

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Chillaxing with no promises to keep.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘V-27 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.503 seconds