dcsimg

V-27 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Not really in the shop but Bosch related. I registered a few new tools on the Bosch site and they have really improved it and made it easier to use. The search for your tool is way easier now just type in the first 3 letters/numbers and a list of tools comes up, select your tool, select the purchase date, who you bought it from, and enter the serial number and that’s it. Way easier. If you have a Provantage number enter that and it gets registered there as well. Kudos to Bosch for improving the process.

Thanks for the heads up, Bill. I have a few tools that need to be registered; good to know the system has been improved.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

socket organization, as i found out someone was selling those socket organizers and they fit my husky tool chest. I ended up picking 4 more rows of 3/8 and 1/2 inch ones

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Well yesterday didn’t go as planned. When does it. Cleaned up the patio. Then started to put the polycarbonate panels in the roof in the gazebo until I got rained out. Then off to workshop to get some lumber ready for upcoming projects. Then I realize I needed to clean off my table saw. I stayed working on my organizing instead of preparing the lumber.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Put together my new Bosch 4100 with gravity rise cart for the home shop. Also cut and replaced the chain on a storm door that had broken.

Congratulations Lon, that’s definitely a nice table saw, I am even debating on picking it up off the list.

@GTokley
    are you redoing the existing panels, or are you making it from scratch, I have a metal gazebo that’s 10×14 and with the canvas top, after three years always replacing it, was actually thinking of doing it in polycarbonate or what you are using, even thought about doing it in the powder coated metal, would definitely last longer, and would not have to remove the top in the winter again.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Heading out to work soon, hopefully will finish off this storm drain today, still a couple hundred feet of pipe to install.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Heading out to work soon, hopefully will finish off this storm drain today, still a couple hundred feet of pipe to install.

@kswiss

Be safe out there! What size is that pipe? how much slope do you need?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Put together my new Bosch 4100 with gravity rise cart for the home shop. Also cut and replaced the chain on a storm door that had broken.

Congratulations Lon, that’s definitely a nice table saw, I am even debating on picking it up off the list.

@gtokley are you redoing the existing panels, or are you making it from scratch, I have a metal gazebo that’s 10×14 and with the canvas top, after three years always replacing it, was actually thinking of doing it in polycarbonate or what you are using, even thought about doing it in the powder coated metal, would definitely last longer, and would not have to remove the top in the winter again.

I have a hard top gazebo. I removed the panels for the winter.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

@kswiss
    Be safe out there! What size is that pipe? how much slope do you need?

6 inch pipe with 1% grade

@gtokley are you redoing the existing panels, or are you making it from scratch, I have a metal gazebo that’s 10×14 and with the canvas top, after three years always replacing it, was actually thinking of doing it in polycarbonate or what you are using, even thought about doing it in the powder coated metal, would definitely last longer, and would not have to remove the top in the winter again.

Welcome have a hard top gazebo. I removed the panels for the winter.

Ah okay, I do see some people do remove those panels,

And some just add a support post under the gazebo inside for the weight of any snow accumulation.

Pulled the car wash stuff from the shop and cleaned the car up a bit. I have to spend a day cleaning tools and sharpening soon. I also have to get after some surface rust on the car. It’s been a long time since I have done it. Not the most confident in doing it, but I can’t leave it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Not really in the shop but Bosch related. I registered a few new tools on the Bosch site and they have really improved it and made it easier to use. The search for your tool is way easier now just type in the first 3 letters/numbers and a list of tools comes up, select your tool, select the purchase date, who you bought it from, and enter the serial number and that’s it. Way easier. If you have a Provantage number enter that and it gets registered there as well. Kudos to Bosch for improving the process.

Thanks for the heads up, Bill. I have a few tools that need to be registered; good to know the system has been improved.

Thanks! I only registered a couple, since it was painful. Glad to hear it is better

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice Job pics Kyle! Been enjoying your new Instagram with all the plumbing pics!

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Nice Job pics Kyle! Been enjoying your new Instagram with all the plumbing pics!

Thanks, I’ll post more as the job continues

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is one long run of pipe. Must be a big job for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Going to get at some sanding today and gluing up material for some legs.

More glass blowing today.
    Inspection and repairs.

@kswiss
    nice job on that pipe run.
    You have been putting up some great pictures on Instagram

My wife wanted some of these push & pull oven rack things for her friends, I glued in a rare earth magnet so they can stick to the fridge.

Will

Hung cabinets in a Dental office for more space .

Always willing to learn .

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Today I plumbed in a multi-head shower, framed some knee walls, and set a tub on a bath remodel.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Glued up some leg blanks today for a new table build. Had to do the glue ups, couldn’t find enough 8/4 pine in my stash.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘V-27 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.761 seconds