dcsimg

V-27 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author

Starting to fit out the interior of my tool cabinet; building drawers and fittings to secure planes.

I think I will build the same. Im going to hang a slat wall/door over the electrical panel in my garage – costs me 3 horizontal feet of wall, and i figure I can hinge a strong door and hang something on the front of it, like my handplanes and saws

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Starting to fit out the interior of my tool cabinet; building drawers and fittings to secure planes.

I think I will build the same. Im going to hang a slat wall/door over the electrical panel in my garage – costs me 3 horizontal feet of wall, and i figure I can hinge a strong door and hang something on the front of it, like my handplanes and saws

Use every bit of available space. Sounds like you are being really creative.

Got started today on some small drawers to fill in below where the planes will hang. Getting a lot of practice with my dovetails.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I ended up getting rained out today so I decided to get all my running around done today rather than on the weekend .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Moved a good half of my shop and pretty much all the packed boxes in the house to the cubeit container i am using.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

Those are great. Did you make them in your dads shop?

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Installed new wall pads for the Wrestling room at Park Rapids, MN High School

https://www.facebook.com/kurt.welker.3

Doobie

I had the pleasure today of rubbing crap on the nose of a so called professional CPA CA who screwed up with one of my clients that will cost him close to $5K in a real dumbass incompetence mistake today. I was very professional about it, but a few silent fist pumps were executed when I explained to doufous brain how to do his job correctly. To say the least, my client is pissed. The end result will also likely end up as more business for me from this client.

I had the pleasure today of rubbing crap on the nose of a so called professional CPA CA who screwed up with one of my clients that will cost him close to $5K in a real dumbass incompetence mistake today. I was very professional about it, but a few silent fist pumps were executed when I explained to doufous brain how to do his job correctly. To say the least, my client is pissed. The end result will also likely end up as more business for me from this client.

Nice, swearing, ranting and no tool numbers, ,,,lol, sounds like it is Friday night somewhere.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Last night I had replace broken water line and clean the water that pored all over the floor. While trying get my girls bathed and in bed on time while mom works late. Glad I had a spare water line.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I did a footing for a lally column, finished rocking the kitchen and dining room, fill voids in patches and ordered a sliding door.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Given the rain, I’ve been in the shop building bookcases. So far the boxes are glued up and the face frames are installed. I’m building two, they are 8 feet tall and 27″ wide each…quickly realized that I need even more clamps! I have tons, but it never seems to be enough when doing something like this! There is a second bookcase out of the picture that is covered in clamps too.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@jponto07 holly clamps. Nice work you making sure piece dries straight.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Given the rain, I’ve been in the shop building bookcases. So far the boxes are glued up and the face frames are installed. I’m building two, they are 8 feet tall and 27″ wide each…quickly realized that I need even more clamps! I have tons, but it never seems to be enough when doing something like this! There is a second bookcase out of the picture that is covered in clamps too.

Is that all you got ? 😛 😛
    looking forward to the finished project.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I took delivery of the PVC plywood (in the pouring rain) all 130 lbs of it. Most of that is palleting I hope. Will get it installed tomorrow.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Jon how are you joining the face frames to the boxes? Are you a nail guy, a biscuit guy or pocket screw? Guess it depends if the sides are visible.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

My daughters birthday is coming up next week so I have to build a potato , onion box before then . Guess I might as get that over with before anymore birdhouses .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Jon how are you joining the face frames to the boxes? Are you a nail guy, a biscuit guy or pocket screw? Guess it depends if the sides are visible.

Just glue and a handful of 23 ga pins for alignment purposes.

These will be in opposite corners on the same wall with a window between. The exposed side is going to have some kind of decorative molding applied to it…client hates unfinished panels like you typically find at the end of a bank of cabinets.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

My daughters birthday is coming up next week so I have to build a potato , onion box before then . Guess I might as get that over with before anymore birdhouses .

That should be a nice little project, would like to see it when you get it finished John
    Happy birthday to your daughters upcoming birthday

@jponto07
    ah I think you missed a place for a clamp lol
    Coming along good.

For myself, I took the day off, will be changing tires today.
    And a few other odds and ends.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Isn’t that always the case? Need more clamps. 😀

I picked up 4 Bessey 3/4″ pipe clamps last weekend. Now I’ve got 8 that I have to buy pipe for. 😮

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

We finished our latest house flip.
    Here are some pictures of it all done.
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2103-Brookshire-Rd-Akron-OH-44313/35477687_zpid/

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘V-27 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.589 seconds