dcsimg

V-27 What did you do in the shop site today

This topic contains 1,001 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  RonW 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Lets see what your doing on the job site or in the shop.
    Pics are a big plus.
    Here is a link to the old one. https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-26-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/#new-post

Took the afternoon off. Needed to get my yard mowed and pond weed eat’d. for Easter weekend. Grandbaby’s coming over to hunt eggs. Then played around with my new grill.

That’s great you have grand baby coming over. How big is the pond? Big enough for kids to fish in?

My pond is about 1/3 acre. And yea the is Bass in it. Biggest one I have caught out of it was 7 1/2 lbs.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I did installed the diverters. And wonder board the shower

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I am still gutting a kitchen and beefing up some walls. Tomorrow I have to get a microlam into the floor from underneath to help pick up the weight of a granite peninsula.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I started the deck at the river lot today after finally getting some materials delivered.

Attachments:

Ron

Nice job @ronw are you using wood for the decking or plastic

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice job ronw are you using wood for the decking or plastic

Thanks. This one is all wood. The HO are trying to keep the cost down a little.

Ron

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Took the day off today. Gonna be mostly working this Easter weekend and I really needed a mini break to recharge the battery.

Kevin.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Yesterday I spent the day outside repairing and painting some of the older birdhouses that I have up in my yard .I get the odd squirrel that chews a hole through the windows of the house so I have to replace them . It takes about 5 minutes to replace a old window with a new one .

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I started the deck at the river lot today after finally getting some materials delivered.

Good looking deck, Ron. Are the long posts for rails or is it going to be covered?

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Took the day off today. Gonna be mostly working this Easter weekend and I really needed a mini break to recharge the battery.

this is your busy season no? it is the time you make your bread for the rest of the year.

I’m going to be organizing my shop back to normal after the brake change and tire swap. i’ll have to pull them out again once i pick up a new set of summers.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Good looking deck, Ron. Are the long posts for rails or is it going to be covered?

No they will get cut off at the correct height when decking is on.

Ron

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Doing some more rough in work today, I’ll try to get some pictures up later

Doing some more rough in work today, I’ll try to get some pictures up later

More plumbing at the same job? I’ve seen the pictures from the pipes, I believe it was the parking garage or so!? You do it by yourself or do you have a 2nd person which helps you. I can imagine being a pain at that height.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

this is your busy season no? it is the time you make your bread for the rest of the year.

Yep it’s tax time. And I’m quite behind at this juncture. Fingers crossed that by the end of this weekend I get mostly caught up. Tax prep earnings mostly turn into my fun/tool money.

Kevin.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Looking good Ron, will you face screw it ?

I like to run the rail post wild too.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Got the tags put on the tool chest today. Now most of the drawers are labelled. A couple are still empty. Got some nice black finger prints on the drawer fronts too. Looks more natural that way.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I did several little cleanup jobs at home rewired the fluorescent light for LED bulbs in my wife’s storage shed, helped my nephew build a gift for his mother ( an oven rack push pull stick) etc. A good day for sure.

Will

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Did about a dozen drywall patches ripped out some carpet and put in a little bit of missing trim

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Today was plumbing day at my step son’s house. Got most of the copper roughed in and some of the finishing done. Leveled the lower kitchen cabinets and got the boys started installing the uppers.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Looking good Ron, will you face screw it ?

I like to run the rail post wild too.

Yea I face screwed the decking down today. Also got the stringers cut and the steps installed.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,002 total)

The topic ‘V-27 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.842 seconds