dcsimg

V-27.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 13 posts - 1,001 through 1,013 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Same here , lately I’ve been registering all my tools on line
    I don’t think you can do separate batteries though ?

Yes and no. I think it depends on what you choose when you registered.

It seems Bosch has MANY MANY models of the same tool but different packaging. When I won the Freak I couldn’t find the exact tool that matched the kit I received. I found one kit combination with a drill driver and battery and charger and registered it and with that kit there was a “battery management option” where I can put in a battery. But when I bought the cordless grinder it was a bare tool and that’s all I registered, the extra battery I bought was not registered.

I did call the Provantage department once and asked about it, and I was told what I did was fine, and the extra battery would be under warranty if I ever need it.

It seems to me the verification of purchase is done at the time of warranty service requests, which kind of means the data you entered into Provantage is not really used except for your own book keeping. Which is counter intuitive to me because I thought the verification is done when you register your tools, once done, you can throw the receipt away.

I’ve had to do that too – there was a time I got a kit and a couple extra batteries and then a bare tool, and I registered the combination that covered all the batteries too. It seems like a bit of an unintuitive set up, and I wish you could register for batteries on their own too, but as long as Bosch honors the warranty if there’s a problem I’m happy.

Charlie

Instagram

@DirtyWhiteBiy
    Hey DWB I think this one is going to be breaking soon , care to start another 👍

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@DirtyWhiteBiy

He’s the only one allowed to start a new thread or is just a courtesy gesture?

@DirtyWhiteBiy

He’s the only one allowed to start a new thread or is just a courtesy gesture?

Not sure , just was mostly done since I’ve been here
    Unless the original person is no longer active , I guess anyone else could start a new one. I believe it’s just out of respect for the original poster.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It is a courtesy to the original posters, I have not seen Dirty around as much lately

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It is a courtesy to the original posters, I have not seen Dirty around as much lately

Dirty has been around alittle. Not like before.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy This one has broken.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey @dirtywhiteboy This one has broken.

Thanks,,,done,, here it is
    https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-28-0-toolaholic-public-announcement-page/

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

The other day I was using the smaller Makita router I inherited from my father-in-law and released I didn’t have the ability to use the template bushings I use with my Bosch router, so I bought the aftermarket adapter (ShopFox) for it for a few bucks off of Amazon, it should make some things easier.

Will

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Picked up another Dewalt 60v circ saw yesterday. Came with 2 batteries, charger, tough box, and 20v hammer drill. We now have 6 of these saws and have yet to burn one out yet.

Picked up another Dewalt 60v circ saw yesterday. Came with 2 batteries, charger, tough box, and 20v hammer drill. We now have 6 of these saws and have yet to burn one out yet.

Sounds like your set on saws in that model for sometime to come . How much was if you don’t mind saying . Where they on sale at Home Depot .

Always willing to learn .

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I picked this up today. Needed some better screwdrivers and philips.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Sounds like your set on saws in that model for sometime to come . How much was if you don’t mind saying . Where they on sale at Home Depot .

Yeah, they were on sale for $299, and I had a $20 off 200 that they send me from time to time. I have bought these before for 299 without the drill and tool box.

Viewing 13 posts - 1,001 through 1,013 (of 1,013 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.078 seconds