dcsimg

V-27.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was sent a few more of these excellent tie down straps the other day!

Congrats on your new straps, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats Charlie , they look like great fast little straps.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats I am sure they will come in handy.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Went and picked up a bunch of stuff at the Lee Valley express pick-up desk that I had ordered months ago I only now had time to swing by and grab. I’m thinking I may return the BT headphones ear protectors. Haven’t opened them and tried them, but they look cheap at first glance.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

New Factory Means More Craftsman Hand Tools will be Made in the USA

https://toolguyd.com/craftsman-hand-tools-usa-factory-news-052019/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Werner LeanSafe Ladder Loves a Good Stud to Lean On
    You take your chances when you try to lean a standard stepladder against a wall, stud, pole, or corner. But the new Werner LeanSafe ladder laughs at these obstacles to your productivity. With its corner hugging design and no-mar pad, you don’t need to risk your neck trying to get the job done.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/ladders/werner-leansafe-ladder/45311/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=masterforce_combines_pro_power_with_value_plus_our_latest_giveaway_and_more&utm_term=2019-05-16

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You take your chances when you try to lean a standard stepladder against a wall, stud, pole, or corner. But the new Werner LeanSafe ladder laughs at these obstacles to your productivity. With its corner hugging design and no-mar pad, you don’t need to risk your neck trying to get the job done.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/ladders/werner-leansafe-ladder/45311/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=masterforce_combines_pro_power_with_value_plus_our_latest_giveaway_and_more&utm_term=2019-05-16

I was just reading that article yesterday
    Looks like a nice ladder
    I guess it was due time for companies to get on board with the safety hazards working on ladders.

I got fed up with the cheap tap handles that come with tap and die sets so I have started replacing them with better ones, this Starrett one is for the smallest sizes.

Will

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I’m deep deep into DeWalt, but I can’t part with my Ryobi stuff because they keep releasing tools like this.

Walking around Home Depot today and see this sitting there. Haven’t seen mention of it anywhere. It’s possible I missed it but anyway, pretty thrilled to have found these.

Makita has one pretty similar to this that is 15″ and from what I could find, produces 245 cfm (that seems low…it’s gotta be higher).

This is 18″ and advertised as producing up to 2400 cfm.

No clue as to the accuracy of the above cfm numbers, but I have the Ryobi going in my office and the thing is moving a ton of air.

Very, very happy to have found this. I’m picturing hot days, working out of the van, this thing on high, keeping me a bit cooler…

Resident Sign Guy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That is one of those “Why didn’t someone think of that sooner” ideas. Simple and brilliant. Good find on that one.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I got fed up with the cheap tap handles that come with tap and die sets so I have started replacing them with better ones, this Starrett one is for the smallest sizes.

Same reason I bought a Starrett

http://www.starrett.com/metrology/product-detail/91B

Next one will be like yours.

I’m deep deep into DeWalt, but I can’t part with my Ryobi stuff because they keep releasing tools like this.

Walking around Home Depot today and see this sitting there. Haven’t seen mention of it anywhere. It’s possible I missed it but anyway, pretty thrilled to have found these.

Makita has one pretty similar to this that is 15″ and from what I could find, produces 245 cfm (that seems low…it’s gotta be higher).

This is 18″ and advertised as producing up to 2400 cfm.

No clue as to the accuracy of the above cfm numbers, but I have the Ryobi going in my office and the thing is moving a ton of air.

Very, very happy to have found this. I’m picturing hot days, working out of the van, this thing on high, keeping me a bit cooler…

You know I tell you , some guys may make fun of them , but to be honest I find they offer a pretty decent tool for what it’s worth.
    For most of them , they can get the job done

That looks like a decent fan , and the other thing I like about some of the things you can get them hybrid electric or cordless.

Clev08
    Pro

This came in the mail today, I had to look hard to find this for a decent price. None of the big online tool retailers have them anymore, and I couldn’t find any5ing online to suggest why.

Attachments:
    Doobie

This came in the mail today, I had to look hard to find this for a decent price. None of the big online tool retailers have them anymore, and I couldn’t find anything online to suggest why.

Why the Milwaukee @clev08? Wouldn’t another brand have been OK?

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

This came in the mail today, I had to look hard to find this for a decent price. None of the big online tool retailers have them anymore, and I couldn’t find anything online to suggest why.

Why the Milwaukee? Wouldn’t another brand have been OK?

Not one of my favorites, but better than most. I currently have several of the Prebena branded ones that work pretty good.

This came in the mail today, I had to look hard to find this for a decent price. None of the big online tool retailers have them anymore, and I couldn’t find any5ing online to suggest why.

Congrats , I didn’t even know that they made one
    How come you specifically wanted the Milwaukee , have you tried one , and have they been discontinued.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It may be because Milwaukee has a cordless staple gun that works really well. Congrats on your new tool, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

On Thursday after work I had some time to kill before I went to my daughter’s ball hockey game. So I decide to go to the Restore.
    I finally picked up a few items. I got a small crowbar/pry bar, Disston file handle, package of wall anchors, and some bunch of deck screws in bag. I didn’t think it was too bad for $14.
    I did some research on the Disston file handle. I found one Ebay for $26. I guess I got a deal for $1. This file handle had tag still on it for Pro Hardware. No price on the tag.

Greg

On Thursday after work I had some time to kill before I went to my daughter’s ball hockey game. So I decide to go to the Restore.
    I finally picked up a few items. I got a small crowbar/pry bar, Disston file handle, package of wall anchors, and some bunch of deck screws in bag. I didn’t think it was too bad for $14.
    I did some research on the Disston file handle. I found one Ebay for $26. I guess I got a deal for $1. This file handle had tag still on it for Pro Hardware. No price on the tag.

Sounds like a good deal
    We used to have those handles at the shop now they buy those cheaper plastic ones
    Always handy having a crow bar around.

I picked up this after work this morning
    Nothing high end
    I used to rent one , but it’s kinda hard picking up the dethatcher from the rental place
    Besides at 50 ish for half a day this thing will be paid for this year.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sounds like a good deal
    We used to have those handles at the shop now they buy those cheaper plastic ones
    Always handy having a crow bar around.

I thought it was not a bad deal. I don’t many deals at the Restore. Alot times I leave empty handed.
    I have a bunch of files I bought at auction sale that need handles. I prefer to have wood handles over plastic. I would like to make some when ever I get a motor for my lathe.

I picked up this after work this morning
    Nothing high end
    I used to rent one , but it’s kinda hard picking up the dethatcher from the rental place
    Besides at 50 ish for half a day this thing will be paid for this year.

Congrats on your purchase. Sounds like good investment too me.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,013 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.879 seconds